Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again (68668 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Yankee101: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
He spoke boldly like Mailafiya did. Here's the result. This confirms boko haram has govermnment officials and some security officials involed

The more money you allocate to the war on terror, the richer these people get. To stop boko haram means stopping their source of income
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Otunski: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
This man really needs to calm down. Let him lie low for now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by BlackTemplar001: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
House Hold Enemies at work!

They wanna Shut this Man up!

They see him as one who wants to block their means of Supplies..

May God Protect Governor Zulum day and Night and Give Him all the Courage he needs to do his work..

This guy, u b parishioner 4 St Jude Rumuokoro�
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Rugaria: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sabotage! Both from top to bottom!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is There no solution to this
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by smallsmall: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

Kukawa and chibok ain't under Bokoharam you must not lie if you must comment!

Stop believing in everything you see online!

You are a southerner who only depends on what you see online.

I'm a northerner who knows what is happening in my region and know all the games that is currently going on.

Those villages are the main threat!

The military has all it takes to clear them But they don't want to!

The Government is cashing out from the insurgency

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

That's when he will be able to fully face the federal government.

As for now... He still believe in the government and the service chief at the expense of his life.

Some Southerners are born and live in the North, some Northerners are also born and live in the South, which out of these two will know more about what in 'on ground' in the North? Just so you know, that your first assertion is FALSE.

But l agree with you that the insurgency is big business for top military brass, from Fish business in Lake Chad areas, to "slave" farming in Borno, to cross-border Arms racketeering, to padding of military equipment purchase, to stealing of 'war-front' Soldier's wlefare allowance and kitting budget, to using it as a guise and cover-up for the terrorist activities of 'foreig' Fulani Herdmen......
Mr. President and his COAS are in-bed with these criminals.
It has a business and a tribal angle to it. The ICC should investigate, arrest and charge any one involved in this criminality, after they leave office.

l am sure that the attacks against Gov. Zulum will not stop, until they get rid of him because he appears to be wanting to spoil BUSINESS for everyone involved in this bad business of terrorism.
The Gov. wants to resettle IDP's back in their original community, the President would rather his foreigh Fulani Herdsmen take over those communities and the Army Boss would rather the terrorists keep attacking and the war be prolonged since his seat is not threatened or attached to any measure of success or failure.

I voted for Buhari because l really wanted a Change from the looting and misgovernance of PDP but in all honesty, this is NOT the kind of Change l was told to expect! Buahri has become a CURSE on Nigeria, may God forgive us for falling for this deciet.
We need a viable third alternative to PDP and APC.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by bluefilm: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
House Hold Enemies at work!

They wanna Shut this Man up!

They see him as one who wants to block their means of Supplies..

May God Protect Governor Zulum day and Night and Give Him all the Courage he needs to do his work..

Seriously, some people don't want this Boko Haram saga to come to an end.

Which explains why they are fighting both tooth and nails to stop Zulum.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by NwokoloOwa: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
What a shame.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Aksnoopy: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to end him
[/s] Trash!!! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Sunnyja: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/21/lawan-is-just-a-rubber-waiting-to-stamp-anything/
Lai Muhammed has said NO PART of our territory is under the control of bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Awoo88: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
So there are places that are no go area for even governor yet idiots defending buhari will be talking about dead brain achievement in security

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Frozenfish: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cant you put their dead body inside body bag rather than parking them like animal.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by SeriouslySense(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
There is no need to be afraid or broadcasting FEAR, Let him do as he knows how to do.

Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by mattmogan88: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Escobar98(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Professor Zulum and everyone knows sabotaging has taken the stage in the war against Boko Haram. He's APC member and he dare not come up with something funny.
The army keep saying "sleeper cells" and "pockets" are infiltrating, while we all understand that these terrorists are still pretty much organised as before with less strength though.

Zulum should calm down and watch. Areas like Baga and Damboa are not safe for anyone. He's a governor everyone loves.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by OriOko88(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

First time you're being objective.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by kcunique: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
God will protect for his people
chieyine:
shocked shocked
The military is complicit in all these things.
Prof Zulum is a National treasure and must be protected at all cost.

Check my signature

You can also check out https://alertyourpartner.com to anonymously notify your partner about sexually transmitted infections
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by SeriouslySense(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
I want Zulum to keep going out there, that is what he has been doing and that's makes him Different, however there are many things he can learn and improve upon, for instance he should have satellite teams and counter spies.

Let me tell you Africans, FEAR is not the solution, we are timid, fearful and not exposed, we must be bold, confident and be quick learners

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by CheGuevara101(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
smallsmall:

Some Southerners are born and live in the North, some Northerners are also born and live in the South, which out of these two will know more about what in 'on ground' in the North? Just so you know, that your first assertion is FALSE.

But l agree with you that the insurgency is big business for top military brass, from Fish business in Lake Chad areas, to "slave" farming in Borno, to cross-border Arms racketeering, to padding of military equipment purchase, to stealing of 'war-front' Soldier's wlefare allowance and kitting budget, to using it as a guise and cover-up for the terrorist activities of 'foreig' Fulani Herdmen......
It has a business and a tribal angle to it. The ICC should investigate, arrest and charge any one involved in this criminality, after they leave office.

l am sure that the attacks against Gov. Zulum will not stop, until they get rid of him because he appears to be wanting to spoil BUSINESS for everyone involved in this bad business of terrorism.
The Gov. wants to resettle IDP's back in their original community, the President would rather his foreigh Fulani Herdsmen take over those communities and the Army Boss would rather the terrorists keep attacking and the war be prolonged since his seat is not threatened or attached to any measure of success or failure.

I voted for Buhari because l really wanted a Change from the looting and misgovernance of PDP but in all honesty, this is NOT the kind of Change l was told to expect! Buahri has become a CURSE on Nigeria, may God forgive us for falling for this deciet.
We need a viable third alternative to PDP and APC.

You never chee chomting. Buhari still has 3 more years to go. By the time the 3 years would have completed then you'll realise the mistake you made in mistakenly voting for Buhari.

Enjoy your Change and Next level......

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Think9ja:
Some mumu people will think that the governor is innocent and they just want to kill him. Far from it.

The governor is part of the syndicate

Not even a single Muslim governor from NE or NW is innocent.

They should keep on playing politics with people's lives.

E concern who de follow them.

Rubbish

How could you reason like this?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
How can everyone work with the governor Zulum to win
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Okuda(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
frankyychiji:
Buhari is their target, they want to kill him with shock.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Germi9: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Think9ja:
Some mumu people will think that the governor is innocent and they just want to kill him. Far from it.

The governor is part of the syndicate

Not even a single Muslim governor from NE or NW is innocent.

They should keep on playing politics with people's lives.

E concern who de follow them.

Rubbish
this statement will make a good nollywood movie titled the "man behind the mask"
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by sizweba101: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Prof Zulum is not in APC and he is outspoken..........that's why
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Crudo: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
mehn!

The Audacity, Confidence & Boldness. Serially attacking a governor's convoy??...Thats like what we watch in movies man.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by AmbFmk: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
What they planted is now hunting them...

Meanwhile.

FREE DOWNLOAD...
Get Instance Access now.
EASY BLOGGING SUCCESS: how to start and launch your own blog
https://gum.co/ullXk
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by kcunique: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
[I support your agendaquote author=smallsmall post=94384298]

We need a viable third alternative to PDP and APC.[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by tollyboy5(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the only thing I can deduct from your comment is hatred our leaders.

It is appalling that even ProfZulum is accused of an agenda!

This is why if not for God sake, it is difficult to sacrifice yourself for Nigerians. Because if you side with us against oppression or the oppressors, we are most likely to disappoint you.

We should always learn to make individual reputation count rather than collective.

There are individuals scammers wearing the hat of activists and good leaders, but there are also people of good repute who own those hats.

Lol I Neva knew Aboki use to think straight at times. Never the less I'm still disappointed I'm in a country with your northern people. World is advancing with tech they'll only go after religion and crises. Gov zulum is one of the notherner meant to enlighten them but dem wan kill am
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by franchasng: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

My friend tell your people to grant Boko Haram their Arewa Islamic Nation they are asking for for peace to reign.

The Islamic religious extremism and intolerance Northern Muslim clerics were preaching and forcing Hausa-Fulanis to abide by are part of the reason Boko Haram insurgency is waxing stronger daily
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Rich4god(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

Come first.... What do you mean by this sentence.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by ruffDiamond: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

lie!!!bruh ,listen I WOULD put my life on the line to defend my people!!! that's what any good,brave leader worth his BALL does!!not hiding inside office toilet or za oza room!!!,...still ,I smell a rat .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by franchasng: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
For Nigeria to enter the pathway of becoming something better than it is now, Nigeria need to be peacefully divided into smaller nations of people of similar ethnic culture, religious belief and heritage so they can see themselves as one people with one goal and start to pursue their communal success as one people not as it is in Nigeria where every tribe is chasing after their tribal domination of other tribes.

Which is what led Nigeria to where it is today.

Every reasonable Nigerian that want to see people under the current Nigeria umbrella to succeed should join Igbo's campaign for a peaceful division of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not working, we all are only forcing ourselves to like each other.

It is crude oil love and fear of not having enough mineral resources by some regions of Nigeria that is holding Nigeria's unity and as the era of crude oil is dying, Nigeria will die.

Support Igbos let's have a peaceful division of Nigeria for peace, unity and progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64