Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again (68667 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by anonimi: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Think9ja:
Some mumu people will think that the governor is innocent and they just want to kill him. Far from it.

The governor is part of the syndicate

Not even a single Muslim governor from NE or NW is innocent.

They should keep on playing politics with people's lives.

E concern who de follow them.

Rubbish

Pure, unadulterated, undiluted, concentrated rubbish.
Same old same game.

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by CioAngels(f): 1:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Mr Zulum, don't you think it is now glaring that there are people who does not want the self/intentionally made war to end? For looking for way to protect your people, is like they want your head. May be you should ask Mr Buratai what exactly does he wants? Hm, Mr Mailafia comes to mind. Mr Zulum, God will fight your battle. If Okowa cared for Deltans like Zulum, Deltans would not have been killed fowls. May God save Nigerians from unknown enemies.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Mozenge1: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

He can be effective from his office while preserving his own life...

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government!

He's just facing the problem with his life at stake!

He need to Chile or they will end him before he finish this his first tenure.

Those guys are determined to

end him

True talk ���
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by DoubleLaw(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2020
ipica:
The monster of unemployment, illiteracy and insecurity in this nation when it is unleashed full force, will not even be tamed by high powered security forces of political office holders. They shud continue looting stupidly instead of fighting this menace. They will not get this great gov of Borno though, good shall never prevail over evil.
God bless you for taking words out of my mouth. We are sitting on gun powder.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by somtookeke(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Boko Haram attacks Borno Governor’s convoy

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/boko-haram-attacks-borno-governors.html

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by MNDY(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Aboki99:
But the preservation of a leader's life over and above those of his people is not true leadership. The Governor already knows that he can either stake out his own life today to save those of his people and escape God's judgement in the hereafter or he chooses to save his own and sacrifice those of his people and suffers God's judgement. This is what true leadership entails and whoever knows he can't sacrifice his own life for the preservation of the lives of the people he governs is not worthy of the position of a class monitor talkless of a governor.

He is a good man. But he can also effectively carry out his plans from afar. If he is killed, his plans die with him.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by seguno2: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2020
HeadShot:
There's absolutely nothing Buhari is getting right

What of the looting like Abacha?
Is he not getting that right also?

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Handsomecole(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2020
If you know the level of complicity in all these ? Well I won't talk sha, I don't wanna be a guest at DSS. My only advice for Gov Zulum is to play along . Leave these people and their multi billion dollar spinning industry. He's too small to face them. The goal is to complete his tenure alive and well.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Imefonukoenin11: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Kwara1stson: 2:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:
I hate lies!

Kukawa and chibok ain't under Bokoharam you must not lie if you must comment!

Stop believing in everything you see online!

You are a southerner who only depend on what you see online.

I'm a northerner who knows what is happening in my region and know all the games that is currently going on.

Those villages are the main threat!

The military has all it takes to clear them But they don't want to!

The Government is cashing out from the insurgency.

Zulum only need to defect to PDP and they will open his eyes to see the real world!

That's when he will be able to fully face the federal government.

As for now... He still believe in the government and the service chiefs at the expense of his life.
so because you are from the North you know you have full insight of what is happening in yobe, bauchi gombe borno and Kaduna? oga calm down, u can only be in one place at a time

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Onepeople: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:
then you dont know me here!

I say things the way it is!

I do criticize Buhari whenever he's not getting it right!

And I do acknowledge his effort when he's doing well.

I'm not a wailer that critize everything both the good out of hatred!

There's what we call constructive criticism!

I don't comment to please anyone
this must be another arrewa not the popular bigot on this forum seriously.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Kwara1stson: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat prof Zulum's advisors need to sit him down and make him understand that he can not help his people if he’s not alive.

Zulum is like someone who don't take advice especially when it comes to the well-being of his people.

Those guys are determined to end him
quite agree with the latter part
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by ddeola: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2020
It appears the sponsors of BH are in Aso villa, that's why they are not moved and remain complacent about fighting these terrorists. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Map1(m): 2:50am On Sep 28, 2020
chieyine:
shocked shocked
The military is complicit in all these things.
Prof Zulum is a National treasure and must be protected at all cost.

Check my signature

You can also check out https://alertyourpartner.com to anonymously notify your partner about sexually transmitted infections
national treasure ko national park nii

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by FullBlastLight: 3:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Zendinho:
A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north.......

Who made this statement? grin

First, frm d Northern Elders back then during GEJ's admin!

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by juman(m): 3:03am On Sep 28, 2020
The military is planning to kill him.
Buhari is complicit in this crime against him and the people.

Northern leaders are using insecurity to get money to their pockets.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by juman(m): 3:09am On Sep 28, 2020
seunayantokun:

President Idriss of Chad is far better than Buhari.

I agree he is better.

Buhari is a useless president.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by juman(m): 3:12am On Sep 28, 2020
The governor should stop travelling for now.
Borno state biggest enemy is the army.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Blankstare(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2020
MNDY:
Terrorism has not reached this level anywhere else in Africa. The military needs a major shakeup. Sack service chiefs. These terrorists will subdue government if care is not taken fa. Military commanders and officers of the military are being killed by these guys on a daily. What type of leadership is Buhari taking this country on for Christ sake?!

Haven't you heard of Al Shabab? They are the poster boy for this bokites, they have ruined Somalia since 25yrs ago

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by cardoctor(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2020
When will this nonsense end?? When

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by anonimi: 3:55am On Sep 28, 2020

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by anonimi: 3:57am On Sep 28, 2020
cardoctor:
When will this nonsense end?? When

It ended five years ago already.
This is just play play by Zulum, Buratai & co.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

SignalNG1:
December 23, 2015
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Wednesday that the Nigerian military had met the December deadline to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

The minister said this during his maiden meeting with editorial heads of media houses in Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that President Mohammadu Buhari had, upon assuming office, issued a December 31 deadline to the military to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.

“I can confidently say this because just recently, I led a group of 33 journalists from both the local and international media to the hot bed of the insurgency, that is, Maiduguri, Kondugua, Kaoure and Bama.

“Today, I can report to you that the entire 70 plus kilometres stretch from Maiduguri to Bama and all the way to Banki which leads to Cameroun and the Central African Republic are in the hands of our gallant troops.”

He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest.

“They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory just as they can no longer carry out any spectacular attack.”

Mohammed, however, said that though there were still cases of suicide bombings, it was pertinent to note that such was the nature if insurgency globally.

“Unlike a war between two armies, an insurgency never ends with arms victory

“Even in countries like Colombia where insurgency was supposed to have ended decades ago, attacks like this still happen.”

He said that the insurgents had adopted a new style of attacking soft targets like motor parks, schools, entertainment centres, religious centres, killing innocent people mostly women and children.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians to support the military in the fight against terrorism in the country, saying that the military had availed itself creditably.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/boko-haram-military-have-met-december-deadline-lai-mohammed/

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by sulaak(m): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Who are they ?

Six years of Buhari regime and Boko Haram are basically dictating the narrative in Borno.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Juliearth(f): 4:07am On Sep 28, 2020
chieyine:
shocked shocked
The military is complicit in all these things.
Prof Zulum is a National treasure and must be protected at all cost.

Check my signature

You can also check out https://alertyourpartner.com to anonymously notify your partner about sexually transmitted infections

That he is a *national treasure" is the more reason why "they" want him dead.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by Juliearth(f): 4:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/21/lawan-is-just-a-rubber-waiting-to-stamp-anything/

And you think theyt are interested in ending it? Even the topshot in the army dont want to see an end to this insurgency, so also government, some international bodies and a few civilian stakeholders.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by tiger28: 4:12am On Sep 28, 2020
It is looking like THIS IS THE ONLY NORTHERN THAT I CAN EVER VOTE FOR....I love this man !
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by morgstreme: 4:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Arrewa:

"He already know that there's a game going on.

But he don't know how to confront the government! "...

Someone that is Government DONT KNOW how to confront THE GOVERNMENT

Does Nairaland select local, unexposed,unintelligent ones to come here sounding like gutter folks

Do you understand the problem more than Zulum?
Mr "the government",when did Boko Haram start?

Jeez...

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by morgstreme: 4:18am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
What has this man to to El Buhar

You mean "What has this man to to El my Brain"...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by morgstreme: 4:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again by morgstreme: 4:23am On Sep 28, 2020
juman:
What kind of useless president do we have?

The kind that took your beloved Boko Haram from running 14 states of the north AMORK to just 1 state..

The one that achieved in 5 years what your beloved party couldn't in 16years..FACTS ARE STUBBORN..

The one that exposes the STUPOR of IPOB loving NUMBSKULLS like you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos)