Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season (738 Views)

What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by nexttag: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Believe it or not
But big breast is better than big ass

2 Likes

Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
You learnt nothing. You lost most of your senses in the process.

For every minute you spend watching shows like Big brother, you become less intelligent...just look at yourself right now undecided

nexttag:
Believe it or not

4 Likes

Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by nexttag: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
You learnt nothing. You lost most of your senses in the process.

For every minute you spend watching shows like Big brother, you become less intelligent...just look at yourself right now undecided

Why are we Nigerians always like this

I bet u face to face u are not even worthy to talk to me

It is only poverty that will make someone so bitter about a show u 9th generation will never afford to sponsor weekly tasks

My guy as u dey poverty is what u are suffering from , go and hustle and make the cash and u will see that life is beautiful

Poverty no be logo
Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by JaneYave(f): 3:45am On Sep 28, 2020
The love you give is the love you recieve!

1 Like

Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by fati2001(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2020
is that all?
Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by Edyice: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2020
nexttag:
Believe it or not

You self want just find trouble ..

Janeyave ,ozor ,fati2001 and co that doesn't have big breasts ukno how will dey take this ..jxjih.....
Re: What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season by JaneYave(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Edyice:

You self want just find trouble ..

Janeyave ,ozor ,fati2001 and co that doesn't have big breasts ukno how will dey take this ..jxjih.....
You are joking and I know it,Buy glasses soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Corrupt..watch This Video, Throughout Is (sex) nollywood has change / Forget Money - If You Do These 5 Things For Your Woman, She Will Never Cheat / He Dumped His Wife For His Young Secretary. See What She Did To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.