Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Please Advice Needed . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Needed . (361 Views)

Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed . by Vivo523: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Please Advice Needed . by PureGoldh(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Let me get a glass of water and digest this topic.

Done reading....: in summary,Nne run for your life.

You are about to be SCAMMED

Last week Saturday....someone called me on phone with a certain number that I didn't save in my cellphone...I picked up,as a business man wey I be na...I waited until he said Hello first...I now replied.

He said....eeehm,you are Emmanuel right? I said Yes,Who am I unto?

He said that my picture is in his shrine that some people brought it there that they told him to kill me spiritually.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud and told him..."personally,I am unstoppable with God and I don't believe any human can kill me spiritually cos I have someone who is the supreme being above all powers in dx world....The guy was silent for like 30 seconds...I even thought he hanged up...He then said,"It seems you are playing with fire and you are about to be consumed " I laughed again and told him to find better work to do.

He now told me that I should be ready to give up to ghost...that I will die before 12am the next morning that's last Sunday (yesterday) to be precise.

I told him back to sender and I hanged up.

No be me be dx wey still dey type dx message...am physically and spiritually fit..I really don't fancy all dx "Pastor pray for me...Pastor here is my photo.... please pray on my behalf"

I have my knees and it actually do the magic for me...Yes,am a sinner but when I call on God...he always come thru for me.

So in conclusion,Sister.....permit me to say that alot of FAKE prophets and Pastors are on the streets right now....all man dey hustle make dem see food chop...but woe betide that man that thinks that scamming others to chop will be beneficial to him or her...cos whatsoever he or she sows that's what he or she will reap.

Don't rush things....at God's appointed time,he will bring your soulmate your way.

I rest my Case

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed . by overdrive(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Run and never look back. This obviously is a setup and you will regret it. Don’t give him a dime let’s see if he still wants to marry you. In fact tell him you were duped recently and now worth zero Naira let’s then see if he still loves you.
Re: Please Advice Needed . by Kriss216: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
The woman took advantage of your desperation for a man.

The woman and your supposed husband are partners in crime. Be at alert. Don't allow your desperation to make you look stupid in the eyes of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed . by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
The woman took advantage of your desperation for a man.

The woman and your supposed husband are partners in crime. Be at alert. Don't allow your desperation to make you look stupid in the eyes of illiterates.
even this one has something to say too mtcheww
Re: Please Advice Needed . by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2020
I can see that you created this account today, well, welcome to Nairaland smiley

That guy and the woman is something else, you should block their numbers and social media accounts, and try to gather yourself together again...
I hate all those social media dating — it's more like a scam to me, I won't even engage myself in long distance relationship sef...
Take care dear kiss
Re: Please Advice Needed . by Kriss216: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
even this one has something to say too mtcheww
In all thy gettings, get sense, you this 11pm newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed . by Columbine(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2020
- It's a set-up to dupe you

- The guy is using reverse psychology on you

- He is manipulating you, using your emotions

- It's not always good to be too nice, it makes you vulnerable

- You sound desperate, thereby making yourself vulnerable

- Since you reside abroad, why don't you spend more time back home, to see how things works out

- In Nigeria, the only benefit of being nice is a clear conscience.

- Politely withdraw from that toxic, manipulating, one-sided relationship to avoid depression

- If you wish to continue, you may regret, thereby having trust issues in your subsequent relationships.

- I'm too nice, I'm writing from experience

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed . by IamD18: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2020
I now understand why women are called "Fish brain".

It's very clear now.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Needed . by Liposure: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2020
This seem like a setup. Dont fall for it. For all you know the woman and your supposed boyfriend might be partners in crime. 5m is not small money.
Re: Please Advice Needed . by virginprincess(f): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
My dear run for your life, don't ever go close to a man that is hot tempered, they are very dangerous, and from your write up, i really pity you if you marry that man.

(1) (Reply)

Everything About D*ck, Boobz, Butt, Hip And Lap Enlargement / Bedroom TV Stands Why You Need It | Vitafoam Shop / Use Pepper To Make Your Breasts Big--- Boy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.