Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven (865 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
If I ask God to forgive me all of my sins and commit suicide, will I go to heaven? I am tired of this life. I just want to end my life. I am struggling with promiscuity and I have done all I could but I keep going back to it. I have done several abortions and impregnated two girls.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by SweetBrownBuns: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
BKsoul come and see o

It's normal to be romantic, sensual and serial trust me. You've just not found the right baby to suck up all that serial attention. Rather than committ suicide, isn't it better looking for that special someone you would never be bored and can never do without sexually.

Trust me, you've not had satisfactory sexually experience from that someone you love. Channel that suicidal tendencies towards searching for someone that's worth it more.

Lastly if you must have sex, make it both ways have her use contraceptives, use a condom or go for medical treatment to curve your spermicide from producing more Needless offsprings

1 Like

Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Don't
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
BKsoul come and see o

It's normal to be romantic, sensual and serial trust me. You've just not found the right baby to suck up all that serial attention. Rather than committ suicide, isn't it better looking for that special someone you would never be bored and can never do without sexually.

Trust me, you've not had satisfactory sexually experience from that someone you love. Channel that suicidal tendencies towards searching for someone that's worth it more.

Lastly if you must have sex, make it both ways have her use contraceptives, use a condom or go for medical treatment to curve your spermicide from producing more Needless offsprings

My people are pushing me to get married and every body. But there is no one I like to marry. I have searched but no way. I may like you on the first day, but next week I will lose interest and start hating you . At times I feel I am abnormal. I have gone for several deliverance from different men of God but I keep acting insane. At times I feel if my own world is different. I am just frustrated.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by daddytime(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2020
No one can tell without first trying it out.

Please, do not tow the suicide route, everything will be okay.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by SweetBrownBuns: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

My people are pushing me to get married and every body. But there is no one I like to marry. I have searched but no way. I may like you on the first day, but next week I will lose interest and start hating you . At times I feel I am abnormal. I have gone for several deliverance from different men of God but I keep acting insane. At times I feel if my own world is different. I am just frustrated.

We're saying the same thing. You haven't found someone you love sexually. Hang out more. Go out. Stop being introverted. Make female friends and as you relate with more females you'll push out some of those energies you bundle up inside
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

We're saying the same thing. You haven't found someone you love sexually. Hang out more. Go out. Stop being introverted. Make female friends and as you relate with more females you'll push out some of those energies you bundle up inside

Thanks, I will
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by SweetBrownBuns: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

Thanks, I will

In my younger years to help me reduce sexually pressure I relate with females alot. As I did it pushed out the bulk of sexually energy buildup and relive internal sexually tension and energy. It works.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

In my younger years to help me reduce sexually pressure I relate with females alot. As I did it pushed out the bulk of sexually energy buildup and relive internal sexually tension and energy. It works.

Should I just close my eyes and marry someone I don't love and is not my choice. Is it a good idea
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by SweetBrownBuns: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

Should I just close my eyes and marry someone I don't love and is not my choice. Is it a good idea

I said relate with ladies not even marry or love or relationships
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by gbowoade85142: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2020
:Should I just close my ears and marry anyone I don't love and is not my chosen. Is it a good ideaI said relate with gals not even marry or love or partnerships
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:
BKsoul come and see o

kilode bayi? kedu ife nkote lu hapum aka biko... ginye m blender.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:
If I ask God to forgive me all of my sins and commit suicide, will I go to heaven? I am tired of this life. I just want to end my life. I am struggling with promiscuity and I have done all I could but I keep going back to it. I have done several abortions and impregnated two girls.
kikikikiki, i am sorry oh but i find this funny... how will we know?? we never see person wey commit sucide before wey come back, make he for helep answer your questions... but on a serious note dear Nwaotu. can i ask you few questions
How old are you??
Ain't you married??
Are you not scared of sexually transmitted diseases
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

ohhh. just seeing this....for you to even acknowledge your addiction is the beginning of your solution... maybe you should engage yourself in things that would take your time atleast that would reduce the time you use in nacking, while at it get a real girlfriend not sexmates, someone who is matured enough to help you, come out clean of your issues to her, atleast make she they motivate you... or you bring your peepee, let me cut it for you so that you will make heaven...cheers
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by LikeAking: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nwaotu:

You know get problem
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Anas09: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Absolutely. Jesus will accept you with two hands
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by obonujoker(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Suicide is sin.

Have you been to Jesus fir cleansing power, are you washed in the blood of the lamb
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by SweetBrownBuns: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
BKsoul:
kilode bayi? kedu ife nkote lu hapum aka biko... ginye m blender.

Come first na blender make you dey speak igbo and yoruba join... You go sabi eat ewedu and oha mixture be dat cool
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Nwaotu:
Wait a second.... What sins did you ask God to forgive you for? Is suicide one of them?

Look, I don't think that committing suicide to get out of a crappy existence you created for yourself is going to get you forgiveness cause you will still be leaving behind the mess that you made while you were living. There are those out there with serious mental illness issues whose depressed brains force suicidal thoughts and ideations on them that they have no control over. If I were God, I would take pity on those, and not on folks who think suicide is an 'escape' plan from the mess created by their own cowardly existence. Take responsibility for the mess you have made of your life, and figure out how best to move forward and away from the mistakes of your past.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
kikikikiki, i am sorry oh but i find this funny... how will we know?? we never see person wey commit sucide before wey come back, make he for helep answer your questions... but on a serious note dear Nwaotu. can i ask you few questions
How old are you??
Ain't you married??
Are you not scared of sexually transmitted diseases

Don't ask mods to ban me o...abeg

Your big toe intimidates me,I have a very small D around 3inches and it's slim too and since my gf is always fond of comparing my D to anything she sees(in a way to mock me)

she's actually the one who showed me your dp on nairaland telling me that my D and your big toe are of same length but ur toe is bigger in width

sorry for the story,but I'm surprised to see that mere toe can be compared to a matured man's organ
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

Don't ask mods to ban me o...abeg

Your big toe intimidates me,I have a very small D around 3inches and it's slim too and since my gf is always fond of comparing my D to anything she sees(in a way to mock me)

she's actually the one who showed me your dp on nairaland telling me that my D and your big toe are of same length but ur toe is bigger in width

sorry for the story,but I'm surprised to see that mere toe can be compared to a matured man's organ
Like are you serious or just kidding around? and it seems most of nairaland men are sex starved, always talking about sex and prick.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
Like are you serious or just kidding around? and it seems most of nairaland men are sex starved, always talking about sex and prick.

You don't have to quote this,kindly help me modify if cause i will modify it too from here

How am I talking about sex? do u think I'm happy that my size is same as your big toe even as an adult....

Aunty,I'm not kidding, its worrisome.. she actually made me see your profile,I'd have posted the screenshot of our chats here

she just revels in mocking me...3inches,same size as big toes
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

You don't have to quote this,kindly help me modify if cause i will modify it too from here

How am I talking about sex? do u think I'm happy that my size is same as your big toe even as an adult....

Aunty,I'm not kidding, its worrisome.. she actually made me see your profile,I'd have posted the screenshot of our chats here

she just revels in mocking me...3inches,same size as big toes
dont even know how i feel no to talk of how you feel, it feels awkward.. why does she like making you feel bad, or are you happy she is doing that to you
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
dont even know how i feel no to talk of how you feel, it feels awkward.. why does she like making you feel bad, or are you happy she is doing that to you

What would I?
someone who told me she'd never let me ever touch her sexually and it's been so since 3 years now

She makes ridiculous comparisons...imagine my D to your big toe,funny, they are close in sizes

She'd probably feels ur big toe over my...
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

What would I?
someone who told me she'd never let me ever touch her sexually and it's been so since 3 years now

She makes ridiculous comparisons...imagine my D to your big toe,funny, they are close in sizes

She'd probably feels ur big toe over my...
lol. i find this funny sha. let her go, i assure you that there is a woman for every man.. one who would appreciate you will come.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
lol. i find this funny sha. let her go, i assure you that there is a woman for every man.. one who would appreciate you will come.

The fact is I love those ridiculous comparison too and she knows it... if I leave her,which other lady would.even consider me after seeing my unclothedness?

Ma,3inches is ridiculously small for anyone to even consider, but I'm glad I saw your feet pic sha...thanks a lot

I feel humiliated seeing it tho, it makes me feel less a man but it is what is it...fact and reality

looking forward to see more of the feet pic...big toe > is a matured man's organ...lol
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:

I just can't paste the screenshot of our WhatsApp chat here,you'd have seen what she really said...being a virgin,she made jest that she'd prefer if you tear her hymen the your toes and having me doing that since your toe would do the job better than me...

imagine a matured man being compared to just one toenail...hmmm
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

I just can't paste the screenshot of our WhatsApp chat here,you'd have seen what she really said...being a virgin,she made jest that she'd prefer if you tear her hymen the your toes and having me doing that since your toe would do the job better than me...

imagine a matured man being compared to just one toenail...hmmm
you don't sound real, but all the same, you will be alright last last. take care.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
you don't sound real, but all the same, you will be alright last last. take care.

tell me how to upload pic on nairaland here..sometimes, one needs to support every statement with a proof

Nigerians tho...That you don't know about something doesn't invalidate its existence
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

tell me how to upload pic on nairaland here..sometimes, one needs to support every statement with a proof

Nigerians tho...That you don't know about something doesn't invalidate its existence
its not nessecary nah, abi wetin be my own na me wan help me stretch am...if you ain't satisfied, go to the hospital, am not a doctor.. abeg dont quote me again.
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by DevilsEqual(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
BKsoul:
its not nessecary nah, abi wetin be my own na me wan help me stretch am...if you ain't satisfied, go to the hospital, am not a doctor.. abeg dont quote me again.

But for someone like me who weighs like 52kg, your one thick leg is enough to lift me off the ground.

I'd easily hang on one of those legs and wouldn't fall off...they look strong while you use the toenails on the other leg to help tear my girls hymen and deflower her with just a toe
Re: Can I Commit Suicide And Go To Heaven by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
DevilsEqual:

But for someone like me who weighs like 52kg, your one thick leg is enough to lift me off the ground.

I'd easily hang on one of those legs and wouldn't fall off...they look strong while you use the toenails on the other leg to help tear my girls hymen and deflower her with just a toe
i said it.. so i have been feeling pity for a madman all these while, if no be say i no get sense sef, i see devilsequal, i dey follow am talk... please roam to the market, thats where you belong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / Jew For Judaism Vs Jew For Jesus – Rabbi Skobac vs Daniel Ventresca / The Law Of Moses And The Grace Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.