Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find (16180 Views)

NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Eating Just One Orange Daily Reduces People’s Chance Of Blindness By 60% / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

What is your point? Does number of cases equal death?
my point is these countries has wall to wall sunshine, Yes! there are more deaths in venezuela and brazil, than in some parts of Europe.
My point is though they get alot of vitamin D (sunshine) there are still so many deaths in these countries.
Re: Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
gypsey:
my point is these countries has wall to wall sunshine, Yes! there are more deaths in venezuela and brazil, than in some parts of Europe.
My point is though they get alot of vitamin D (sunshine) there are still so many deaths in these countries.

You can’t get sunshine if you’re locked at home. Also check the past death rate of Both countries pre-Covid and post-Covid and you’ll see not much has changed. I’m sure you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find by kamara56(f): 3:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Prices of good multivitamins like Supradyn and Centrum that contain both Vitamin D and Zinc will surely go up

Denique:
I trust Naija Pharmacists, its price about to go up...

Modified:
Sun isn't the only source. It is sold too in pharmacies.

Now, I know why the figures in Naija is like the weather wink
Re: Coronavirus: Vitamin D Reduces Infection And Impact Of COVID-19, Studies Find by Bryananimated(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: BUA Group Donates 5 Ambulances, 20 Hilux Vehicles To Kano / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC / FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.