Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. (37069 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / I Am Epileptic Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Jessepaid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:
Please doctors in the house is there a cure for nocturnal epilepsy?

I have a pretty girl, we started dating 8 months ago, this girl is everything I need in a woman, she is neat, cooks well and humble, so perfect to my taste but she is epileptic.

I have been inviting her to my house for over 5months for her to sleep over in my apartment but she keeps refusing, telling me she has a problem then I later promised her whatever the problem is that I wouldn't abadon her.

She finally came on friday, we ate together and later in the night at 22:38 she started having epilepsy and after about 45mins she woke up and started crying, she told me she has been suffering from epilepsy since Feb 2019 but she hasn't been to the hospital due to financial issues.

So please can we find drug for nocturnal epilepsy, it happens to her only at night like 30 to 35mins in her sleep.
....First go do CT scan... different epileptic cases require different medications
I recommend the drug TEGRETOL it's kinda expensive tho I think 9-12k for a full pack..
epilepsy can be embarrassing when it happens in public...tell your babe to never play with her sleep, 8-10hrs everyday, eat her meals and avoid stress especially emotional including overthinking and worry these are the biggest trigger..I have a brother that's epileptic so I know..
PS: if you know say you just want chop the girl leave am oo no use good Samaritan take advantage of her.. e no good

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by FLYFIRE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
bobokeshington:
I WON'T SAY YOU SHOULDN'T HELP YOUR GIRL BUT PLEASE DON'T GO AND CROSS EXPRESS FOR SOMEONE THAT WON'T CROSS GUTTER FOR YOU O
What is this na? This is a serious issue & should not be joked about. And do you really need to see gains before helping others? @Op, pls do whatever you can to help her.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
bobokeshington:
I WON'T SAY YOU SHOULDN'T HELP YOUR GIRL BUT PLEASE DON'T GO AND CROSS EXPRESS FOR SOMEONE THAT WON'T CROSS GUTTER FOR YOU O
People like you... Sigh.
See as you just throw stone inside this matter.
Do you know what it feels like to be discriminated against because of something you can't help? Do you?

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Kwara1stson: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

Seizure isn't epilepsy? didn't know this.

She struggles with her body and pushes her hands up and legs like she is riding a bicycle.
give her a bicycle then
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Ideenigeria: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by tolguy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Bring her to my room let me give her Some PeniScline

She's be alright after 7 days
haahahahhaah mad people full nairaland
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Evolutionlove:

A seizure is a single occurrence, whereas epilepsy is a neurological condition characterized by two or more unprovoked seizures.

nah.. said when she wants to sleep..

epilepsy just happens anytime and anywhere
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by DrJordan(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

I have a pretty girl, we started dating 8 months ago, this girl is everything I need in a woman, she is neat, cooks well and humble, so perfect to my taste but she is epileptic.

I have been inviting her to my house for over 5months for her to sleep over in my apartment but she keeps refusing, telling me she has a problem then I later promised her whatever the problem is that I wouldn't abadon her.

She finally came on friday, we ate together and later in the night at 22:38 she started having epilepsy and after about 45mins she woke up and started crying, she told me she has been suffering from epilepsy since Feb 2019 but she hasn't been to the hospital due to financial issues.

So please can we find drug for nocturnal epilepsy, it happens to her only at night like 30 to 35mins in her sleep.

Go and get her valproic acid,if you don't have enough money for hospital.Thank me later
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by comodo: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

She said she can stay awake to 2am and nothing would happen but immediately she sleeps that is when the seizure will come

Maybe she be Ogbanje
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ishilove:
What is funny in what he wrote?

I am just imagining the whole scenario and how terrified the guy must have been throughout the entire episode. grin grin grin

The guy will be telling himself omo which kain wahala be dis ooo?!!

Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin

backbone503:
Its not a laughing matter. Just thank God that you don't have a dear one that suffers from this condition.

Of course, that's why I said I tried so hard not to laugh.

But I failed.

Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

nah.. said when she wants to sleep..

epilepsy just happens anytime and anywhere

Didn't you see that In my first sentence?? Mind you I'm very certain OP Is hoarding the full Information of the symptoms of her babe. No be Nigeria we dey, make una con dey mock am lol. It seems You are a Learner sef. Pls don't quote me again......

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Jackdasilver(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

She said she can stay awake to 2am and nothing would happen but immediately she sleeps that is when the seizure will come

It's spiritual something, she needs prayers.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Glorylynn: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na you go pay? Babe wey still fit bounce if she don recover finish undecided[color=#990000][/color]

Bola146:
She needs you now, always be by her side. Visit any good hospital for better cure. Good luck
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by konkonbilo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
OP shay try to avoid her give in you HEAD . Make we no go hear story that touches the heart later.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Akinlafe: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
My brother ,its spiritual
Pray about it
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
This might be helpful to anyone researching this issue https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326864#symptoms
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by ruffDiamond: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Go hospital, but no let am give you head o,if not ,you know na ..I don talk my own*slams Door*bye undecidedGo hospital, but no let am give you head o,if not ,you know na ..I don talk my own*slams Door*bye
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Says who? Epileptic seizure. Her epileptic condition trigger the seizure. Google The meaning of seizure first.
NeoWanZaeed:

Seizure ain't same as epilepsy o
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by membranus: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Go and watch "The Ignition" by Mount Zion Ministry in which a man experience the same situation. It will tell you how to handle the issue.

God Bless You.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by SirMichael1: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Quickly take her to see a neurologist and have them do a MRI scan on her. What you discribed there is symptom of brain tumor and what she experienced was a seizure. It's 35-45k for the scan in Abuja. She will have to go under the knife as well. Please be fast about this as the longer time taken, the faster the tumor spreads. I'm suspecting a grade I brain tumor. Be quick!

Chef2000

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by miketayo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

There is a drug for it but it's a lifetime drug, my ex was epileptic too
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by OhiOfIhima: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Evolutionlove:

A seizure is a single occurrence, whereas epilepsy is a neurological condition characterized by two or more unprovoked seizures.

You are a Don bro... More wisdom to you Inshallah..

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Says who? Epileptic seizure. Her epileptic condition trigger the seizure. Google The meaning of seizure first.

so, Google is a doctor
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Newtonis: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is there any history of epilepsy in her family? Is she really saying the truth that the disease started last year? Epilepsy can be controlled with some drugs. Visit a Teaching Hospital and meet with a family medicine consultant.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by mrfizy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Will she stick with you if you were epileptic?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by backbone503(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zizer17:
Let her Tegretol 200cr (carbamazepin) every evening..and she will be fine

You shouldn't have done this. Did you carry out any diagnosis before offering this prescription? Do you know if the patient has any pre-existing medical condition(s) that might lead to serious complications on usage of your prescribed drug? OP, don't buy or use any drug until you've seen a medical doctor, preferably, a Neurologist.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Clinghton: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Some thing is wrong some where, maybe her past is disrupting her future try knowing her past ,so as to know what you're dealing with.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Didn't you see that In my first sentence?? Mind you I'm very certain OP Is hoarding the full Information of the symptoms of her babe. No be Nigeria we dey, make una con dey mock am lol. It seems You are a Learner sef. Pls don't quote me again......

laughing..

why must you ascertain he's hoarding information..
you funny
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Nickymichy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Since it happens when she falls asleep it's not ordinary..seek for prayers..it's started February if I get you right...she doesn't have the issue before..it started all of a sudden..there is more to it.. God will see you through
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Mozino007(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chef2000:

dm me i hav somtin for u..07062357770
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. by Youngvalor: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Where do you guys live? If u live in Benin I can be of help by describing some 1 to you guys who is an expert in the medicine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - / What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" / 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.