Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered (1385 Views)

Drama As Hot-tempered Husband Burns Wife’s Credentials During A Fight / My Tecno Camon CM Is Always Hot And The Battery Does Not Last / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by DECENTBWOY: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Like 90% of short people I know are hot tempered, their anger wahala na 100%...

They get angry easily, react harshly most times and they can't hold a decent argument without getting hyper...

Is it genetic ??

One short engine almost break my head today if no be say he dey around my waist... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Kriss216: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
One of the reasons I always avoid short girls. It takes the grace of God for one to date a short Nigerian girl. They're problematic and satanic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Qatar2022: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mostly they're not hot tempered, they are always threatened

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Goldbw122(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Short girls view other people, like they are being oppressed, so anything that you say them gets them easily angry.. hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by DECENTBWOY: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
One of the reasons I always avoid short girls. It takes the grace of God for one to date a short Nigerian girl. They're problematic and satanic.
Na the short girls them own worst pass...
They always find problem where there is non...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by DECENTBWOY: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Goldbw122:
Short girls view other people, like they are being oppressed, so anything that you say them gets them easily angry.. hmmm
Na wa o...
Why must de care about what someone says about them, they didn't create theirselves na
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by rickpat(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
lol...cus they feel you want to intimidate them cus of their height

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by DECENTBWOY: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Qatar2022:
Mostly they're not hot tempered, they are always threatened
And they always have to react badly whether true or not...
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by DECENTBWOY: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
lol...cus they feel you want to intimidate them cus of their height
grin grin grin

Short people get wahala sha
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Double0h7(f): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's their way of survival before people trouble them for their size they must show us that they are not scared grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
yikes as regular...
BEINGS ALWAYS SUFFER FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME...

so sicko how moods are associated with height.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Daniel7543: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Well, short people are very loyal because they so down to the earth. grin

Yemi Osinbajo is a living witness. Short man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by posty56: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
na the only way they can get respect and attention
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by habsydiamond(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
The temperament is their weapon... To compliment their height

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by money121(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kukuru bilisi
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by vanida6: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Lolx grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by okoroemeka(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

They get angry easily, react harshly most times and they can't hold a decent argument without getting hyper...

Is it genetic ??

One short engine almost break my head today if no be say he dey around my waist... grin grin
I think you maybe right if you guessed genetics or hereditary traits,short people always have inferiority complex and feels threatened and ready to launch a counterattack on body shaming all the time,such behavior over some generations can become a trait that can be passed through dna from parents to children,the percentage of short people that are affected are almost 95%<such numbers point to a more serious biological cause than mere inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by loosecanon50(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Because they feel intimidated by their default height. Everything to them is competition
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Kriss216: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
vanida6:
Lolx grin grin
You can relate, bah

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Sekoni003(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's called the Napoleon complex.
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
I dnt think so.....was Zachaues in the bible hot tempered?
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Chaos14: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
They need to protect themselves from being bullied because of their height
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by fikayormi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
That is so true alaye op,

Eyan kukuru bilisi
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Perhaps there constant hot temper is emanating from there short heighted-ness, and is expected to make up for there shortness in height grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by youngreezy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

You can relate, bah
na short woman be that
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by kelspinall(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
do you think is easy to be looking up to people all the time when you are discussing with them,do you think is easy to endure when people use you to define a short person..abeg may I go shave,ijay dey show tmoro
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by emmy512: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Devils they are, especially those with short neck too
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by emmy512: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt think so.....was Zachaues in the bible hot tempered?
zachaues was male, and we got to see him in just one scene in the bible.
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Prettygirl200(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Are u serious
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Realmi: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Because they easily feel cheated

Even wen nobody is dragging anything with them
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by aimmoney9: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Is it genetic ??

Why is it that most tall people like wearing knicker... grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Short People Are Always Hot Tempered by Iamnorth: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Especially one less useful guy on nairaland bearing Sapele

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You) / Lady Who Hasn't Shaved Her Kpekus For Over 18yrs Speaks In An Interview (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.