Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce (82060 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by SATANNIST: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
pathetic LovePeddler. next will be laycon

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Fisher007: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin

Nah.

The tattoo represent different thing to him.

One of them is the demon chakra on his belly. Reference his admiration to Naruto ( Japanese anime character) - meaning unlimited chakra- energy in a fight.

So you can't blame the young man. Nah him body Sha. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by martineverest(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Gabe427: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
dj cuppy and Guys with a gloves and a belt

be like Khloe Kardashian and NBA black players

but style bender gets bad mouth costA lot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by fireback: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
CUPPY + BELT = 5&6

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by RexTramadol1: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
See his knuckles lasan
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by TheCork(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has offered to join Nigerian mixed martial arts fighter Israel Adesanya as passenger in his proposed Rolls Royce.

Igbere TV reports that Adesanya defended his UFC middleweight belt after a second-round beatdown of Brazilian Paulo Costa on Sunday in Abu Dhabi.

Taunting Costa in a tweet on Monday, the Nigerian wrote: “me gets a new Rolls Royce drop top coupe. Police: How much did that set ya back kid? Me: Oh this…it COSTA lot.�”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1310529464623865856?s=19

Adesanya drew widespread commendation from Nigerians and the world after his surprisingly easy victory over Costa.

Meanwhile, Cuppy was recently gifted a Ferrari Portofino by her billionaire father Femi Otedola.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366275/dj-cuppy-offers-ride-israel-adesanya-new-rolls-royce/

Cuppy? I was at her place yesterday wit friends...she dyamm ugly thou. Not lightskin angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Goodman247: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dj tea cup

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Dagger111(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
See knuckles, if he punches you, u will never get it together in ur life time again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by DaddyRochie1642: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
leaculpa:

Tattoos were invented by Africans and it's our culture.

Europeans copied it from Africa and because YOU worship everything they do, you now see tattoos as abnormal & unnatractive to black skin.
The brainwash has completed its full cycle on you.

YOU need help.

Oga you can continue Wailing and Weeping grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Mcfi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by dejavuh0007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
I wrap my dick around my waist it's a black belt!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by tojahh(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
wink

Cuppy.... You better keep chut

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by saheedbadmus(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
if no be say her papa get money ni..i for sing this dotman song for her..ati mo won owo epo..but this one no be owo epo..this one na FAME ATTACHE

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ashswo
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by RedPanthar: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad

grin grin grin grin grin You no well atall
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Ubykcee(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
daddytime:
This Adesanya guy is highly mouthed.

It Costa lot.

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Kobicove(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
robinso01:
I just hope this guy don't lose his next fight ooo.

Well the reality is that he will eventually loose at some point...no one remains champion for ever undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by RedPanthar: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Bad belle people sha undecided

While we celebrate a champion, someone above is complaining about his tattoos.

I love DJ Cuppy and her straightforwardness. Nigerian girls should learn the art of initiating friendship with their opposite sex. No be offence to toast a guy.

True

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by manunitedbabes: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin distractions
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by KosiGee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Any man that loves his life and career should avoid this woman. She’s the true definition of betrayal and unfaithfulness. She goes after already made men till the lights falls on those men, then she disappears and finds another unfortunate champion to dim his light.

First it was Anichebe Onochie at the height of his footballing career then it was over and less is heard about him, she went after Anthony Joshua, flaunted her assets but Joshua was wiser...She dumped Arsenal following a succession of misfortune...Arsenal blossomed after..

If Israel Adesanya know what’s good for him, he should stay a thousand miles away from this so called DJ, she only know how to locate successful men and she’s very good in mixing bad music that trails such men with misfortune and melancholy.

Adesanya Israel, run for your life.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:
In Tecno's voice
Baby pana, dem say u like wahala, I get wahala dem say u like cassava, I get big cassava
spoilt girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Commonsense99: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Women! Even riches can't delete their basic instincts.
"Men go after women, but women go after successful men", in tracks, they usually hang arround the finish line to hug the fastest runner.. grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has offered to join Nigerian mixed martial arts fighter Israel Adesanya as passenger in his proposed Rolls Royce.

Igbere TV reports that Adesanya defended his UFC middleweight belt after a second-round beatdown of Brazilian Paulo Costa on Sunday in Abu Dhabi.

Taunting Costa in a tweet on Monday, the Nigerian wrote: “me gets a new Rolls Royce drop top coupe. Police: How much did that set ya back kid? Me: Oh this…it COSTA lot.�”

Adesanya drew widespread commendation from Nigerians and the world after his surprisingly easy victory over Costa.

Meanwhile, Cuppy was recently gifted a Ferrari Portofino by her billionaire father Femi Otedola.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366275/dj-cuppy-offers-ride-israel-adesanya-new-rolls-royce/

grin

This guy is more entertaining on and off fights than Anthony Joshua.

But I love them both.

As for Cuppy, seems like she is into sports guys.

If you want her, just go and start getting lessons on any sports, even if it is skipping.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by leaculpa: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Dis babe want break record...

Please can u tell me d record, from AJ to feature in next DJ for bbn cos DJ Neptune don buy new house from d bbn money I guess...

It hard to hear politician children or well know Nigerian figure children make an hit in naija...

But to confess d babe is trying but am not her fan...don't like her style
DJ Neptune started his concert last year (Sounds of Neptune). Many stars performed, wizkid even showed up to support him.
He would've made more dn enough money to buy a house from dt. Plenty corporate sponsors.

Big brother is just performance fee.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by TheCork(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Nigerian women...typical ugly rass gold digger.... cant stand u creatures
first they flock towards Anthony josah.. now they flock after my cousin israel adesanya...it will never happen
sad crooks.
Ladies if u want my cousin , Israel adesanya...u will hav to pass thru me with somtin....kiss included!!! (Real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by lilsaint44(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kobicove:

Well the reality is that he will eventually loose at some point...no one remains champion for ever undecided

you can retire undefeated..
like Mayweather
jon jones is an undisputed light heavyweight champion
so yes you can be a champion forever

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by tot(f): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Always famzing

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Gosj01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
She don start!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
From Joshua to Israel. ...just floating about, Abeg who knows her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by wristbangle: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
StandardJohn:
Dis girl dey find ready-made guys meanwhile her destiny fit be one guy wey dey hawk gala for lagos hold up.

grin destiny changer
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Digitalstarlite: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
leaculpa:

DJ Neptune started his concert last year (Sounds of Neptune). Many stars performed, wizkid even showed up to support him.
He would've made more dn enough money to buy a house from dt. Plenty corporate sponsors.

Big brother is just performance fee.

So are u telling me is like 2m or 5m dey jus pay him...it might even reach 20m to 30m cos some dose houses fit cost 50m or dat...my point is DAT dis babe want to make record wit her own sweat not saying dat his her fada dat not dis and DAT bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.