Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike (4282 Views)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO / Edo, Ondo Elections Party Primaries: INEC Fixes Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Antoeni(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Campaign Council in the just concluded governorship election in Edo State, and Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has warned that he may be forced to get involved directly in the Ondo State governorship election should the ruling All Progressives Congress drag him into their politics.

Wike issued the warning while reacting to comments by his Ondo State counterpart, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu who accused him of being the godfather of Rivers politic

Governor Akeredolu, had in a statement by Donald Ojogo, Commissioner for Information and Orientation in Ondo State, said the people of the state will resist Wike’s “attempt to play the role of a godfather” in Ondo.

“Wike’s imperialistic approach was most unfortunate and unbecoming,” he said.

But Wike who maintained that he has no ambition to be a godfather to any politician said he won’t hesitate to campaign with the achievements of his party, the PDP.

“First of all, I don’t want to believe that Akeredolu can make such a statement. He does not have what it takes to make such a statement. Godfather of what and for who? We are the ones fighting against godfatherism.

“The question is that, have you (Akeredolu) done well for your people and my party is saying no, you have not done well and I believe so. Therefore, I am saying that Ondo people should protect their votes. They should repeat what happened in Edo

“I still want to doubt that Akeredolu said that against me. And I am going to go and look for that Newspaper and read to be sure he did not say that.

“I want to see that he Akeredolu declared Wike persona non grata. He knows he can’t try that. If he tries it, then he is going to get into trouble. If they are not careful, I will be in Ondo,” Wike warns.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/28/ondo-elections-if-akeredolu-is-not-careful-i-will-enter-ondo-wike-warns/

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Antoeni(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one don DEY Show Himself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Sonoyom(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike abeg no allow Aketi cry na

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Antoeni(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
If your presence will promote free and fair election, will ensure peoples choice, then enter, if Other Wise Get Ready to be Quarantined
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by slivertongue: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
wike cool down Akeredolu is winning this one
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by essenjack(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike say im no belief say the govano talk dis kain tin, not until im go look for d paper to read.
Me i no belief the entire news cos e resemble fake for my eyes

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Anazp: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by slivertongue: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
“First of all, I don’t want to believe that Akeredolu can make such a statement. He does not have what it takes to make such a statement. Godfather of what and for who? We are the ones fighting against godfatherism.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by yarimo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
keep bragging, SARAKI and DINO MILAYE did more than this.

18 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by DaddyRochie1642: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is the Kind Of Masculine Men we need in the society.

Wike Ride On abeg, I dey feel you jare

15 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Unik3030: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
All those double standard miscreants won't say anything now ooo,but let Tinubu talk then they will bring war.

if wike can talk,what stops Tinubu from talking too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by adaora17901: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike abeg no letting Aketi cry na

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by nairalandankrah: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike!..is rising

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
I expect gov Akeredolu to focus on his campaign to on do people than directing his energy in making "unnecessary statements" against gov wike....he is just fighting to many battles at different war fronts....he is his deputy, PDP , ZLP and now gov wike.
I wonder if he will survive this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by midolian(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
What is this fool feeling like?

Disgusting bloodsucking idiaat!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by LibertyRep: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
What's Wike feeling like?

Seems the hype is getting to his head.

Let him enjoy the new fame while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Look how confident he is. So confident because he knows 100% that Buhari will never interfere with the results..

This is a testimony that our majestic father, President Mohammadu Buhari, is a man of integrity and the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria since sliced bread.

May God bless the womb that gave us this lovely man.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Antoeni(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
The people hailing Wike are pushing him to his destruction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by TATALoAlaMu: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike the Lifeman.
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by JAMO84: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike is feeling like George Washington
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by funmike83(f): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
i just love this man . He has guts

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by tamdun: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike, it's seem u don't know ondo people, I pity you

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike thinks too highly of himself. In his kind, he gave Obaseki governorship, meanwhile, it was the people of Edo who did. What Wike provided was MONEY and nothing else. It wasn't like he prevented anyone who desired to rig from doing so, Edo electorates did.

Stop giving yourself undue credits.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by PureGoldh(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Noted
Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Unik3030:
All those double standard miscreants won't say anything now ooo,but let Tinubu talk then they will bring war.

if wike can talk,what stops Tinubu from talking too?
Exactly. Wike is allowed to speak in support of his party's candidate and criticize the opposing team, but other pro APC actors aren't allowed to do the same.

PDP supporters have a very strong tendency to be intolerant dictators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Access003(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike is an example of dysfunctional state of our education system. So uncouth, brash and crude. Wike, I wonder how he'll feel, what he'll do once out of government. The shape of his mouth is designed like a loose cannon. It's not a surprise he misyarns alot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by TimeManager(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike, Ondo people will flog you like the eze ndigbo that was flogged with a cane in Akure. Igbos are noticeably silent over Ondo election, they're caught between Aketi their in-law and PDP their party.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by sunbreaker: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
What is this fool feeling like?

Disgusting bloodsucking idiaat!
APC saboteurs don give him mussle to flex

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by reccy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
For this idiot mind now, he thought he won Edo due to his smartness??

You won that Edo solely because of power that were against osho baba.

Try that in ondo, and you will be so beaten that you will forget your name.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike by Mpcoll001: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mr Talk Talk.....

We make quality bespoke wears with well sorted quality fabrics... You can check threads and contacts for various designs and details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa / Bandits Killed Over 750 Civilians, Kidnapped 45 From Schools In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.