Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! (3982 Views)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Asquare84(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:
So yesterday I was introduced to an online investment scheme on Telegram by one Mrs Adebayo Grace, she claims the company's name is BINOMO TRADE INVESTMENT. she said I can invest 10k and in return get 30k , I started the process of registration immediately, I paid 10k to an account she sent me (see the screenshot below) after paying the money to account she confirmed it and sent a number to me to call saying That's the company's creditor, I called he also confirmed my payment and said I should call him in next 5min , when I called him he said he couldn't send the money to me that he's trying it but the money is bouncing back, he said what is reading on his system is that I'm supposed to be credited 150k instead of my initial 30k( at this point I know I have been scammed) so he said I needed to send an additional amount of 40k to get the 150k, so I but initially you guys said 10k is 30k why 150k now ? He started saying stories, so told him I don't need their money again I need refund of my money, then he said I have to pay refund fee which is 15k, how can I pay 15k to get 10k? I then contacted the woman (Adebayo Grace) and told her what he creditor said,all she said was I need to do everything the guy said to get my money.

That was hw I was scammed o
Please is there anything I can do to get my money back?
If there's nothing, no problem, but I'll need the mods to push this to the front page so that others should not be scammed too.
They have about 17,000 people in their group page.
Myd44
Lasticlala
Below are screenshots of my transaction with her.
This is her phone number=09055501572
This is the creditor's phone number=08100209390 Sam okele

Go to the bank lodge a compliant, ask of the staff in charge of anti fraud, send a mail and copy cbn. The account will be place on no debit alert
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by debetmx(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
To slap the op dey hungry me.
You are a certified fool.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by vikgreen01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
op sorry, take heart and take it as a loss

I was once in that shoe I posted it here nd they bashed me..

mine was WhatsApp Tv during those boring lockdown period I was in the group for like a month seeing many testimonies from people not knowing they are fake.

I sent 10k but I was able to get 3k back after serious begging

those guys are fraudsters I hope they meet their doom!!

desist from online trading or make sure u verify and have proofs of who u will be dealing with...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Michelle55: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na greed land you for this trouble wey you dey so. Awon money doubler geng.

Wooos.. Wo bi, just forget that money.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Deicide: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
I remember back in primary school we were told so many stories about this money doubling scheme mostly in English textbooks. I wonder how people keep falling for this scam.

Telegram is full of scammers, I see most of my contacts joining telegram and I know that it's scam that brought them there. I have never been scammed though maybe cause am not greedy.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Kccheechy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
You deserve it. With all the experiences people share on this forum which I'm 100% sure you have read before, you can still fall for this cheap scam. Pay 10k and get 30k. You are very foolish.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by JIMMY1393: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
YungBlacMale:
OP na n looseguard...

Anything invest and earn blah blah blah is scam to me..
Like, i'll send you money and in return u'll send X3 of it to me grin
Why not go to ur village and help ur kinsmen since u re a money doubler cheesy

An animal wanted to scam me on the 26th, don't even know where he/she got my contact from

i got sent that same message on whatsapp..mine is even 3 times now i don tire

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by YungBlacMale: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:

i got sent that same message on whatsapp..mine is even 3 times now i don tire
Mad cheesy same format....
This people no get hand work grin
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Camos: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin

Why do internet fraudsters like this Fidelity Bank sef
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by bayobabe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:

grin grin grin grin grin instead of u to sympathyze with me.
Nairaland una funny Sha
Sympathize with you ke.....you sef reason am.....how would you get 200% profit within few hours. MMM wey ppl shout scam sef naa 30% in one month. If you sef sit well strategize, you would soon becomes scammers like them. Your eye don open pass anything. My own open pass your own oo. But he be like say I still add small brain join my own.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by jesmond3945: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:
So yesterday I was introduced to an online investment scheme on Telegram by one Mrs Adebayo Grace, she claims the company's name is BINOMO TRADE INVESTMENT. she said I can invest 10k and in return get 30k , I started the process of registration immediately, I paid 10k to an account she sent me (see the screenshot below) after paying the money to account she confirmed it and sent a number to me to call saying That's the company's creditor, I called he also confirmed my payment and said I should call him in next 5min , when I called him he said he couldn't send the money to me that he's trying it but the money is bouncing back, he said what is reading on his system is that I'm supposed to be credited 150k instead of my initial 30k( at this point I know I have been scammed) so he said I needed to send an additional amount of 40k to get the 150k, so I but initially you guys said 10k is 30k why 150k now ? He started saying stories, so told him I don't need their money again I need refund of my money, then he said I have to pay refund fee which is 15k, how can I pay 15k to get 10k? I then contacted the woman (Adebayo Grace) and told her what he creditor said,all she said was I need to do everything the guy said to get my money.

If there's nothing, no problem, but I'll need the mods to push this to the front page so that others should not be scammed too.
Myd44
Lasticlala
na you scam yourself
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Viserion: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm deeply disappointed in you op..

How can people be this gullible, before making that investment, you would have asked people around or better ask here..
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by SPOLO(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
You dey make me vex.

How can u be scammed by Binomo investment that everyone knows its a scam.....it had been circulating over social media since last year.

Kaii u fvcked up
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Camos:
grin

Why do internet fraudsters like this Fidelity Bank sef
i have noticed it too.Most of them dat contact me mostly give me Fidelity bank accounts.I just hope fidelity bank isnt working with them
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by lascos912(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
if you stake it on 3 odds is still better than this
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
People still fall for these investment schemes? We have so many of these groups on telegram. Anytime I'm being added to these groups I delete myself, the next 2 days I'm being added again so what I do now is when you add me I let others in the group know they are scammers; they now do the blocking lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by PrincessB1(f): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:

grin grin grin grin grin instead of u to sympathyze with me.
Nairaland una funny Sha
Pele, I was vexed grin
I expect nairalanders to be wise.

Go through smado post, it will do justice to your predicament.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by luscioustrish(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Even CBN won't give such returns in minutes...how old are you sef? undecided
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:

Please take this information to the customer care service of the nearest Fidelity Bank. Take your phone and make sure the chats, SMS and calls are intact.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
If you had used that 10k on two odds(2.00) you for smile small than this burna boy u go put hand.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by JIMMY1393: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Mad cheesy same format....
This people no get hand work grin

I tell you
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
luscioustrish:
Even CBN won't give such returns in minutes...how old are you sef? undecided
they play on a person"s greed.in the past they used to say that u would get ur money doubled in a month or so..later they now reduced it to weeks..now they are claiming that u can get ur money doubled in minutes grin..i wonder wetin dem go yarn next cheesy cheesy.I dont expect anybody who uses nairaland to get scammed cos infos about the dubious nature of ponzi schemes is always posted here.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by luscioustrish(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
lefulefu:
they play on a person"s greed.in the past they used to say that u would get ur money doubled in a month or so..later they now reduced it to weeks..now they are claiming that u can get ur money doubled in minutes grin..i wonder wetin dem go yarn next cheesy cheesy.I dont expect anybody who uses nairaland to get scammed cos infos about the dubious nature of ponzi schemes is always posted here.

Don't mind the greedy guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by QuinieR(f): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
This your own seff worst pass my own grin

Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by ATTITUDE2: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
damn niggeerr. Yiu fall for this people? but dug no supposed the eat Dog now.

meanwhile earn free ethereum from this airdrop. All you need to do is to input your eth address

https://yfic.money/giveaway/yfic/?share=40753
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Amethyst111(f): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone notice a pattern between how the OP typed in WhatsApp and how the scammer too responded.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by officialfestus(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
You paid for wisdom
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by officialfestus(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Accessfree:

Myd44
Lasticlala
why you dey blur the contact details?
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Overself: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Accessfree:

Myd44
Lasticlala
If what u wrote is true,the u are a compound fool!
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by ednut1(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2020
A big fool you are.
Re: Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! by Lipz20(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Accessfree:

Myd44
Lasticlala

If you still have your chat and the details of the transfer, you can go to your bank to lodge a complaint

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me / Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.