Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,681 members, 7,959,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos (36230 Views)

Help - Pls Recommend A Good Maternity Clinic At New Oko Oba / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
And daddy freeze will be waiting for pastor Chris to tarr all the roads in Nigeria.. freeze see your mate o..dont just be castigating people ..with the little u have how many lives have u affected

1 Like

Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by jojo1415: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Is it KANU or Kwawu?? grin grin
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by nkiliuzo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
are you trying to tell me that a trader of middlemen goods made all that, impressive!!
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Omoslim26: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Very Commendable
I plan to take as many as possible sleeping under bridges in Lagos state off the bridge by renting apartments for them by the special Grace of God this initiative will kick off next year
let's try as much as possible to make dis world better than we met it

1 Like

Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by nathdim: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zimri:

Seriously? How many Righteousness do we have on nairaland? This is 88. There's 89
these is a fake the original one only appears when there is bad news
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
yoursidenigga:

what is the need for hospitals when we all want to go to heaven? We should just leave sick people to die and go to heaven
I wonder, grin it's funny how so called christians pray everyday for long life, One wonders if really they believe heaven exist.
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
osazsky:
And daddy freeze will be waiting for pastor Chris to tarr all the roads in Nigeria.. freeze see your mate o..dont just be castigating people ..with the little u have how many lives have u affected
Pastor chris is a crook so is adeboye and all of them
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE IN THE EAST. A CHAIRMAN IS EMPOWERING IGBO PEOPLE WITH WHEELBARROWS.
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin IPOB amaka!!! The chairman is rather making them poorer.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness88:
While we are Getting Emotional and all that!

High Preparations are being made for the NWO.
President Emmanuel Macron, the Pope and the Palestine Leader all came out in the UN General Assembly Speaking the same thing in the past week. Everyone is Calling for a New World Order.

Here In Nigeria we are pursuing Bbnaija
Here in Nigeria we are Pursuing Shadows!

Are you guys not Watching Events!
Are u guys not seeing that the Stage is being Set for the Antichrist?

Folks! The Rapture is The Trigger!
Open your Eyes Folks!
Repent ! Believe in Jesus Christ!
Time is Running out!
Taaa!!! Emanuel Macron never made such statement, i live 2 hours away from France.
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Coldie(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
vincentjk:

Are you sure you're a southerner? In my village a man built a standard hospital, two joined hands to built a very mighty catholic church with chapel and father's house well designed and two others tiled major roads in the village and the only thing people tell them is "may you live long" and they're okay with it

Btw which part of south were you even referring to?
my point is things like these are rare I the south
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by emmanuelzi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
Definitely no from the income made from that small Shagu

in addy to 2023
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Drone95(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nice! The government is designed to collect from us not to give us; self help, best help.
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by AnanseK(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
slivertongue:
I doubt the narrative. Hw much did he spend? and what is his worth?

When you can’t even sacrifice 500 Naira for a poor widow. You can only talk.
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
Definitely no from the income made from that small Shagu
don't underestimate the profit of his commodities considering the high consumption rate of our population.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Paultricenoni: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by bjtinz: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
updatechange:
Imagine a trader building such a massive piece..
And our politicians always forming boss to commission boreholes

Chai! cry
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Queenben(f): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2020
May the Lord bless him

*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by gozie4naira(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2020
you suppose be governor of that state
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Lastmankc(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
While we are Getting Emotional and all that!

High Preparations are being made for the NWO.
President Emmanuel Macron, the Pope and the Palestine Leader all came out in the UN General Assembly Speaking the same thing in the past week. Everyone is Calling for a New World Order.

Here In Nigeria we are pursuing Bbnaija
Here in Nigeria we are Pursuing Shadows!

Are you guys not Watching Events!
Are u guys not seeing that the Stage is being Set for the Antichrist?

Folks! The Rapture is The Trigger!
Open your Eyes Folks!
Repent ! Believe in Jesus Christ!
Time is Running out!
Righteousness just full nl now
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by nick50(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmm.. I thought buhari said that Nigeriann youths are lazy? or is this one not as Nigerian?
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by EmperorFred: 1:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

The guy must be an odogwu
More of this we want
Just that when we b0mbers wanna do our own give away, or community development shit,
Our young haterz will start saying it's show off
Why Awon SARS,Effc crew an many others will be set loose when our steady illegal cashing out politicans will be doing yeye project like sharing of slippers, kerosene,ijebu garri nd other funny items
Buh what do I know
hello bro
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by mechanics(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Wow, he tried, God will reward him richly.
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by MANKO01(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Wow wellcome development
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by yoursidenigga(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder, grin it's funny how so called christians pray everyday for long life, One wonders if really they believe heaven exist.

Abi dem no wan see God face to face as he really is? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos by Godblessamaechi: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Thumbs up Mr Kawu. Worthy of emulation. More blessings to you IJMN amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / Combination 3 Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.