Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (41733 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
fvck!
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by BruncleZuma: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Him role model
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by specialmati(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
ok
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by oluwasegun007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Look ooo

Xin pin no go great am on October 1st oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by SirJerrie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Master Servant Relationship.............
Deep
Exactly what it is..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by chatinent: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Neo colonalism is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Canih28: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

* Oga Bubu do something 4 ur citizens na!

So that we will celebrate Naija's anniversary.
#nigeria_at_60 #nigeria_independence *

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Ategberoson(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
congratulating Xi jiping for pinging on Nigerians standard of living through the useless loan

the reason this mallam increase everything in this country is solely because of these unproductive loans

which project is this loan attending to presently than the abandoned railways on paper

I swear na thunder go finish that mallam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Just normal greetings undecided
When I thought he greets with chunchin chun, chowachenchi hyung,,,,, cheesy

Someone once mentioned that,,,
Las Las,,, na Chinese go be our Lingua Franca angry

Israel Adesanya has work to do o cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Walexdubia(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/just-in-buhari-writes-president-xi-jinping-of-china/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Make China Presido pls help us input some ideas into that of our own Presido....

Cos he no get......
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nackzy: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lifeless greeting
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
For months now ippis has refused to pay some university staff their salary Since February 2020. These staff have submitted their bvn to ippis yet ippis refused to pay them. Some took risk by going to Abuja but they were sent away.. These people are suffering badly and economic policies of this present administration is so bad.. And the government does not care.
This is one the numerous reasons ASUU refused to join ippis.
Non-academic staffs are passing through hell now.. Especially ones that were unlucky to enroll in December 2019 because they assumed duty by January 2020. Just imagine that from February till date no salary no income
And ippis is nowhere to be found.. This is pure wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by 2cribz: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cant it be done on skype. So covid 19 na scam
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Canih28: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ategberoson:
congratulating Xi jiping for pinging on Nigerians standard of living through the useless loan

the reason this mallam increase everything in this country is solely because of these unproductive loans

which project is this loan attending to presently than the abandoned railways on paper

I swear na thunder go finish that mallam
Bros, calm down na!
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Walexdubia(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/just-in-buhari-writes-president-xi-jinping-of-china/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

700m people out of poverty, that's close to four times the size of Nigeria population....

Indeed the Asians are smart, What is Nigeria population that Our govt can't pull out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Edyice: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Everything the bubu do or does is LIFELESS

Just see as he shaking hand angry

He's just LIFELESS for me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
A tale of 2 countries. One is 11 years older than the other. Meanwhile, the younger country was endowed with more than enough resources to launch her on the platform of an industrialised nation but corruption, nepotism, religious crises and ineptitude had made it the world headquarters of poverty whilethe older country with little resources is about ruling the world. What a pity. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Banmeallday: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Liars liars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by omodaamola: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
How much loan this time around?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Xi Jinping a great leader but a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by imolile: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
They keep deceiving Nigerians with old pictures of the demented tyrant in Aso rock
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Jaqenhghar: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
whatever happened to that bank of China scheme they were going to do
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by SocialJustice: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
More loans loading.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by ridwanlawal: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
So much for so little [b][/b]
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by LegalWolf: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Purposeful leadership of CPC ke These guys are wilding!!!
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Josephshola: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Normal way has for me and my family, will o follow for suffer. I dey leave this country for e na
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Another dead end loan loading. I guess the new loan will involve "if default all houses in Katsina and in Amaechi village automatically becomes Chi-Un-chan-Jinpin bitch".
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by HappyCanadian: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
See neck.

Let’s be frank, Buhari is just so unpresidential.

Do you people abroad feel proud showing Buhari to your friends as your president

Tufiakwa! undecided
Each time people ask me of our president, I always tell them that Nigerian president is dead and as such we have no president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kriss216: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Each time people ask me of our president, I always tell them that Nigerian president is dead and as such we have no president
You're a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by jrusky(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
HappyCanadian:

FACT!!! Nigeria has no president. End of story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.