Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (41736 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by keneck1: 2:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Buhari is dead since 2017, we are just deceiving ourselves here, some people knows the truth here on Nairaland, but are silent to speak, even seun the CEO of Nairaland knows that buhari is dead, but they will rush to ban anybody that speak the truth, sometimes I wonder if some government officials are paying seun for posting fake news on his website, 95% of Nairaland stories is full of lies, you will hardly fined truth here, thats why they always ban account that post truth about the current situation in Aso Rock, they hide the topic or closed the thread, so many of my post here have been remove by the wicked mode here, God will judge all the mode here that keep hiding the truth from Nigerians.
boy you frustrate oo,ehya
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by keneck1: 2:57am On Sep 29, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Accepting that Buhari is my president is a grievous sin I can never forgive myself of.. very uninspiring
ehya frustration can finish somebody son oo
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by okunwaye(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2020
China:71 world power
Naija;60 church rat
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by CSTRR: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Walexdubia:

700m people out of poverty, that's close to four times the size of Nigeria population....

Indeed the Asians are smart, What is Nigeria population that Our govt can't pull out of poverty
There is a video about how china selects its leaders.

It is crazy.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by passmenot: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Eleven years older than Nigeria but look at the difference between both nation.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Walexdubia(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
CSTRR:

There is a video about how china selects its leaders.

It is crazy.

Lol, I no Sabi oo....

Indeed China is a country with people of morals and discipline...
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by adewasco19(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2020
This baba is too dull.... Oloun
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by themanderon: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Friends!?? The Chinese ain't no friend to no one. They are only interested in overrunning your country and taking over your economy.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Fembleez1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Goldiano is your mail working? I mean can I send you a mail using the PM link on your profile?
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Goldiano(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fembleez1:
Goldiano is your mail working? I mean can I send you a mail using the PM link on your profile?
yes sir...my mail is working
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Fembleez1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Goldiano:
yes sir...my mail is working

I just sent you a message.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Goldiano(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Fembleez1:

I just sent you a message.
I have read it and replied sir.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Fembleez1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Goldiano:
I have read it and replied sir.Thanks

You're welcome sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Meets Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.