Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China (41734 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by HappyCanadian: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

You're a patriot.
grin And they express shock..
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Lucifer1419: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
Another Chinese loan on the way
. Guy make we used our brain small, that pics is old, the 1st time he visited China, buhari I see now is more fresher and younger like Tony elumelu.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by HappyCanadian: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
jrusky:

FACT!!! Nigeria has no president. End of story.
Accepting that Buhari is my president is a grievous sin I can never forgive myself of.. very uninspiring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kriss216: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
HappyCanadian:

grin And they say I should mind what am saying.. I tell them to inform Buhari to come carry me from Canada if dem born am, well
Buhari's toothpick legs can't carry you out from Canada, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by stevio(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
How grin?
Higgies:
I need a loan of 600k.
I'd pay back in 2months
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Lucifer1419: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
adegbenga80592:
botu where and when did he meet with chizimpin?last moment i checked montparnasse never travel since corola birus.
. God bless you brother, Nigeria citizens are too dull, that pics you see was the very 1st time he visited China for the 1st loan he collected for the rail way project.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kwara1stson: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
on behalf the people of Nigeria?? who send am
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by HappyCanadian: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Buhari's toothpick legs can't carry you out from Canada, my brother.
grin grin
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Lucifer1419: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
imolile:
They keep deceiving Nigerians with old pictures of the demented tyrant in Aso rock
. Don't mind the golible Nigeria, that reason with there anus, sometimes I wonder if we like the current situation we are living right now.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
buhari greets Nigeria and Nigerians new colonial master.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by bigiyaro(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
tenant greeting landlord.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Psalmistproject: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
THIS GOVERNMENT IS A DISGRACE! !! SAME WITH OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

WHEN COUNTRIES LIKE US, UK, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, ETC ARE JOSTLING TO HOLD CHINA ACCOUNTABLE FOR UNLEASHING COVID19 TO THE WORLD NIGERIA IS LICKING CCP TOTALITARIAN BALLS.

SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE BEING DISSAPOINTED BY THIS GOV BY NOT DOING DUMB SHITS BUT HMMM, DEM GO STILL SHOW HOW MISERABLE WE ARE.

CHINA AT 79 ? TFUA! (spits) may those that died because of the ccp virus smite their heartless lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Lucifer1419: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
jrusky:

FACT!!! Nigeria has no president. End of story.
. Buhari is dead since 2017, we are just deceiving ourselves here, some people knows the truth here on Nairaland, but are silent to speak, even seun the CEO of Nairaland knows that buhari is dead, but they will rush to ban anybody that speak the truth, sometimes I wonder if some government officials are paying seun for posting fake news on his website, 95% of Nairaland stories is full of lies, you will hardly fined truth here, thats why they always ban account that post truth about the current situation in Aso Rock, they hide the topic or closed the thread, so many of my post here have been remove by the wicked mode here, God will judge all the mode here that keep hiding the truth from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Kingnelson9: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
no facemask and they are stil shaking hands,i doubt this news and photo
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Buhari is dead since 2017, we are just deceiving ourselves here, some people knows the truth here on Nairaland, but are silent to speak, even seun the CEO of Nairaland knows that buhari is dead, but they will rush to ban anybody that speak the truth, sometimes I wonder if some government officials are paying seun for posting fake news on his website, 95% of Nairaland stories is full of lies, you will hardly fined truth here, thats why they always ban account that post truth about the current situation in Aso Rock, they hide the topic or closed the thread, so many of my post here have been remove by the wicked mode here, God will judge all the mode here that keep hiding the truth from Nigerians.

Just forget about Seun one good day DSS will come for him. He is the General Overseer of the Zombie here.

If you talk truth na to ban as if NL is the end of the world.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by JohnOkolo: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/just-in-buhari-writes-president-xi-jinping-of-china/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

But Nigerians are so negative, here our beloved President Buhari is Felicitating with his Fellow Nigerians and also strengthen both Countries bond and it's so sad when some people make irresponsible comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Fulks217: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lucifer1419:
Buhari isn't dead but there is a secret behind his medicals.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by ZooOga: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
obiekunie2:
botu where and when did he meet with chizimpin?

last time i checked bubu never travel since corola birus.

mischief op. bubu no travel or meet the china premier .

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Benitoh: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
What a country! always looking for money to squander and loot. most times this country irritates me.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by chiedonedoor(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Greetings.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by naijaking1: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wow!
Nice one Mr. President. Greeting the Chinese leader all bye yourself?
I know you can do it!
Good job, we are proud of you for being able to greet the Chinese leader.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
Another Chinese loan on the way
Exactly what I was about saying. lol
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Esuabanga(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerians

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Slave and master, borrowing in the pipeline
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by BIGGESThead6: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
See neck.

Let’s be frank, Buhari is just so unpresidential.

Do you people abroad feel proud showing Buhari to your friends as your president

Tufiakwa! undecided

IGBO MAN, stop hating Nigeria's most loved President.

Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Bluebolt: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cptflint:
For months now ippis has refused to pay some university staff their salary Since February 2020. These staff have submitted their bvn to ippis yet ippis refused to pay them. Some took risk by going to Abuja but they were sent away.. These people are suffering badly and economic policies of this present administration is so bad.. And the government does not care.
This is one the numerous reasons ASUU refused to join ippis.
Non-academic staffs are passing through hell now.. Especially ones that were unlucky to enroll in December 2019 because they assumed duty by January 2020. Just imagine that from February till date no salary no income
And ippis is nowhere to be found.. This is pure wickedness.
And the students never fully resume make the sale of compulsory handout and after exam settlement begin dey role in.

May God come to our aid in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Ohitony(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
When was that? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by mikkywebs(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
This isn't news at all. Nothing to offer the people but have plenty wealth to themselves.
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
JohnOkolo:

But Nigerians are so negative, here our beloved President Buhari is Felicitating with his Fellow Nigerians and also strengthen both Countries bond and it's so sad when some people make irresponsible comments.

Before strengthening the bond between your country and another, have you strengthened your country from within?

What is the state of people you govern?

Charity they say begins at home
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by Queenben(f): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China by DonroxyII: 2:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/just-in-buhari-writes-president-xi-jinping-of-china/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
A soldier is always a soldier .... See that left hand coiled and his erect stance ....

Yar'adua would knelt down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.