Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG (6444 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by steeltrust: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
u don come again abi u dis girl

well continue
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
How will you vibe with that pervert?

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nicklaus619(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, how are you doing? Well I will not bore you guys with the full gist... I remember back in 2018 laycon dm me on IG but I snub the chat not because of his little body structure, but I did not vibe well with him and there was something that didn’t seat well with me at that time. I don’t regret anything or not replying him 2years back. I’m still not attracted to him but I’m happy for him. Wished him nothing but light and good health congrats to my Mr simp on IG

Girl, u depressed, stop living for the internet and get a real life, talk to a professional and get the help u deserve cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nicklaus619(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
How will you vibe with that pervert?

Please how is laycon a pervert ,

Don't let hate consume you hanty

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by eteebanky: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
none-sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by lascos912(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
don't say you don't regret it there's no how you won't regret it
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Emmypure: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
see ugly girl like you dey talk, I know say laycon worwor but he way above ur level

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nephilim: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, how are you doing? Well I will not bore you guys with the full gist... I remember back in 2018 laycon dm me on IG but I snub the chat not because of his little body structure, but I did not vibe well with him and there was something that didn’t seat well with me at that time. I don’t regret anything or not replying him 2years back. I’m still not attracted to him but I’m happy for him. Wished him nothing but light and good health congrats to my Mr simp on IG
we no ask u, u dey explain! He dey pain u abi grin
Lost opportunity, wait for another dm grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Benwallt(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who send you Miss poccoloco. That place don spoil.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
The new pattern Nairalanders scammers use. Create a female user account with a catchy and urban sounding moniker. Upload a pix to match the purpose of the account. Finally start bombing the forum with threads that will subtly entice victims to open your scam profile.

God see all of una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nephilim:
we no ask u, u dey explain! He dey pain u abi grin
Lost opportunity, wait for another dm grin grin
OP is baiting loose males for love scam.
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
steeltrust:
u don come again abi u dis girl
well continue
Associate monikers in scam detected.
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Girl, u depressed, stop living for the internet and get a real life, talk to a professional and get the help u deserve cool
Suspicious.
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emmypure:
see ugly girl like you dey talk, I know say laycon worwor but he way above ur level
This is a rampant NL scam pattern. beware!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

You cannot even compose your lies properly. Were you inebriated when you typed this?

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
modsfucker:

What's the name of this your sickness? From creating a thread on your chat with seun to another one on who'd dash you money and now this one? I hope it's a curable disease sha.
Scammers at work. Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Finnese001: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Zzor come and carry your twin sister

1 Like

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Finnese001: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bifrost:

Get over your high horse. No one cares before, no one does now. He (Laycon) probably doesn't remember sending you a DM.

You guys should have ask that ediot to prove her claim by posting the chat here
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by xest(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:
liar
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Openbusiness: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
We are still in September, let's see if any other thread can still beat this one as the 2020 Dumbest Thread on Nairaland...... Mtchwwww
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Casalindal(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The new pattern Nairalanders scammers use. Create a female user account with a catchy and urban sounding moniker. Upload a pix to match the purpose of the account. Finally start bombing the forum with threads that will subtle entice victims to open your scam profile.

God see all of una.

Mr man who can I scam here please? Seriously you don’t even know me. Well let me clear this once and for all. I don’t think anyone here can give me half of what I have secondly I’m not one of those girls with glass nails. Why will I scam anyone on this forum when I have more than a enough?? You are simply pained because I didn’t oblige your request right. You have been warn stop those foolishness you are exhibiting or you will not like the drama coming..
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by folarr(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Mr man who can I scam here please? Seriously you don’t even know me. Well let me clear this once and for all. I don’t think anyone here can give me half of what I have secondly I’m not one of those girls with glass nails. Why will I scam anyone on this forum when I have more than a enough?? You are simply pained because I didn’t oblige your request right. You have been warn stop those foolishness you are exhibiting or you will not like the drama coming..
Screenshots for proof, my gee
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one is drunk.

Take a chill pill ma'am. You'll be alright.
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by rontolo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

Be wary of people who say ‘I am happy for you’. They are not. I learnt this a long time ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by TobyJohn(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
ZIINI:
So what do you want us to do now
maybe we should fry beans...
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by ruggedtimi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal:

No I don’t regret it one bit
you for no tell us then
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by smeag0l(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Handy, if you'redoing this now what should the women that snubbed the likes of Dangote and Otedola when they were nobody do?They should go and announce on NTA news?Abeg , parkwell. You better go use your time to improve yourself so you'll get a befitting man to marry you so that in future you won't be praying fervently for something that God already gave you but you threw away because of some overbloated ego.
Casalindal:
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by accounts2boku: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
if I rain insult on this worm now, mod go won slam ban on me. Mods suppose dey check mate this kind stupidity from the ladies in here time to time. E don dey too much.
lmao grin
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by femi4: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Casalindal:
you are not a good liar
Re: I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG by juniorstar(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Casalindal:
show us d DM he sent u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / How Can I Leave Dis Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.