Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week (3675 Views)

Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Timimaryz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bad parenting.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by illicit(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
That man should be tried
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by kestine(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brachaa:
Bad parenting.

Everything is not about bad parenting... Pikin way wan spoil go spoil... Be it good...better or best parenting...

5 Likes

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
kestine:

Everything is not about bad parenting... Pikin way wan spoil go spoil... Be it good...better or best parenting...

I still maitain my stand. Bad parenting.

A child who's parents are actively involved in her upbringing will never turn out badly. Speaking from experience and my observations so far.

These days, all parents care about is to just procreate children but the real training required to make them turn out well is lacking.

At my age, there are things I can't do as a result of the training I got from my parents. My parents (dad especially) track marked our movement up until tetiary levels and if you were found wanting in anyways, you'll regret the day you were born. And that helped shaped all of us to the better person's we are today.

6 Likes

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Ever8090: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
I think I will stop praying for any missing girl again....I can't be bothering myself worrying about a girl that might be screaming harder!!! In a man's bed...just look at!!...

6 Likes

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by domino4211(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brachaa:

A child who's parents are actively involved in her upbringing will never turn out badly. Speaking from experience and my observations so far.

These days, all parents care about is to just procreate children but the real training required to make them turn out well is lacking.

At my age, there are things I can't do as a result of the training I got from my parents. My parents (dad especially) track marked our movement up until tetiary levels and if you were found wanting in anyways, you'll regret the day you were born. And that helped shaped all of us to the better person's we are today.
Relax..
People ain't the same.
Most times stuff like these have nothing to do with bad parenting.
5 kids could be raised in the same manner and under the same circumstances by the same parents and 1 among the 5 will turn out to be spoilt.
Don't generalise..

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
domino4211:

Relax..
People ain't the same.
Most times stuff like these have nothing to do with bad parenting.
5 kids could be raised in the same manner and under the same circumstances by the same parents and 1 among the 5 will turn out to be spoilt.
Don't generalise..

It can never happen if all five are brought up under same circumstance. Its either somewhere along the line, the parents bend the rules a bit letting that one slip or they become weak at that point and this is usually common among parents who keep having children till their old age.They lose the tenacity with which they started out when they were young and vibrant.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by vicmac09(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
What about the 35+ old guy that was sleeping with a 14 years old... You have nothing to say about that but you will easily channel the blame on the parents of the girl because you believe the blame will always come from the girl's side. 14 years old aren't fully matured and can be easily manipulated, this has nothing to do with bad parenting... The 35+ years old guy has all the blame here because he should be able to control himself around a 14 years old. (I'm sure all his younger siblings are older than his supposed girlfriend).

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by MJluv(f): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
vicmac09:
What about the 35+ old guy that was sleeping with a 14 years old... You have nothing to say about that but you will easily channel the blame on the parents of the girl because you believe the blame will always come from the girl's side. 14 years old aren't fully matured and can be easily manipulated, this has nothing to do with bad parenting... The 35+ years old guy has all the blame here because he should be able to control himself around a 14 years old. (I'm sure all his younger siblings are older than his supposed girlfriend).

The agbaya guy own blame no dey contestable. I'm sure he'll have his day in court.

But honestly, for a girl child of teenage age to go and stay in a man's house for even ten minutes(not to talk of a week) without fear of repercussions tells terribly on her parents. They failed woefully.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by crossfm: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Let the police do the needful.

He said he is not aware they are looking for her because he already paid her bride prize idiot.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by DaddyRochie1642: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ever8090:
I think I will stop praying for any missing girl again....I can't be bothering myself worrying about a girl that might be screaming harder!!! In a man's bed...just look at!!...

grin grin grin
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by collum(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
wink
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by davillian(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Dickapitated
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by alhajidembele: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am sorry to say this in advance - Even if it was a 17, 18 or 19 year old girl, you guys would still talk - If was a married woman (that one is worse), you guys would still talk too. Allow the guy to enjoy himself... as long as it was consensual and not rape

1 Like

Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Aboks(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
You did not give the name of the idiot

Pedo
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by LikeAking: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brachaa:

Your fada did not give birth to sturborn kids.

E for run commot for house.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by HomerTimpson: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brachaa:

OK my regards to your dad for raising one of the good NLanders,more babies to his house. Next customer pls grin
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by AskProf: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by ednut1(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

some children are born to be useless. I don see family of 4 wey every of the children is doing well today except second boy. Mob one brought him home after he stole something. Almost 35 now still not useful to self or parents.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by Fhowe: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2020
kestine:

this particular case is bad parenting cause a girl that is above 18 and single can't leave the house for a week without her parents knowing her whereabouts talkless of a girl that is just 14
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by domino4211(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

It can never happen if all five are brought up under same circumstance. Its either somewhere along the line, the parents bend the rules a bit letting that one slip or they become weak at that point and this is usually common among parents who keep having children till their old age.They lose the tenacity with which they started out when they were young and vibrant.

That's not true..
People are different whether you like it or not .
Every soldier subjected to the same military training and conditions won't all be good soldiers in the end. Some will be better than others.
Also,not all students subjected to the same teaching conditions in the same school environment by the same teachers will end up the same.
Humans are different. Accept that truth. There are kids who are docile from birth and there are those who are rebellious. A parent can only try,but people will be who they are..
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by femi4: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Poor parenting
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by asanwafo: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2020
God made it 14; human made it 18. Which law would she obey? Argue with ur God.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by asanwafo: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2020
MJluv:

The agbaya guy own blame no dey contestable. I'm sure he'll have his day in court.

But honestly, for a girl child of teenage age to go and stay in a man's house for even ten minutes(not to talk of a week) without fear of repercussions tells terribly on her parents. They failed woefully.
Even in ur family, there is one like that. She might have not spent a wk or 2 but she has started answering the nature's call. 18yrs is societal not natural.
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by HMarshal(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

If every1 was programmed the same way maybe parents can upload a decipline & itld stick.

There are many factors involved.physically & phycologically(let's not even go into the spiritual).the parents can only put in physical & phycologically efforts to a limit,cos there must be space for other social factors.

A child who will go awol will go awol irrespective of parenting.wat will u do beat him/she to death.

Or r u saying the prostitutes,killers,& all human societal nuisances were all due to bad parenting
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by osamz007: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2020
THAT MAN IS A FATHER FIGURE
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by chinwezdasilva: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

ogbeni keep quiet, what do you know about life
Re: Missing 14years Old Girl Found In Her 35-yr-old ‘boyfriend’s’ House After A Week by uthlaw: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Brachaa:

you are right!

(1) (Reply)

Man Keeps Girlfriend In Pit For Eight Months In A Bid To Make Money. / Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex / Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.