Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First (1171 Views)

Women Should Not Give Men Any Thing In Relationship- Blessing CEO Says / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
If a woman truly love you, she would not give you terms and conditions such as marriage before anything else. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by SLAP44: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
ongback:
If a woman truly love you, she would not give you terms and conditions such as marriage before anything else. What do you think?

Yeah, she will throw herself to you so you can test her body very well and now decide if you will need marry each other? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
ongback:
Marriage or burst is tactics employed by evening newspapers when a simp falls into their radar. No be today e start grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
The "no marriage no sex" rule that a lady pulls up on you is literally a type of blackmail. She is not giving you sex does not mean she is celibate, she is just taking advatage of your poor-lovesick-stupidity-state to fulfill her lifetime dream of getting her wedding ceremony. It is a clear indication that she has no feelings for you. This is the secret tactics behind most marriages today, after marriage is when mr simpson will start picking some senses, then he will discover that he have been used. It is "no love lost" for madam, she is ready to jump ship at anytime because it is mission accomplished already.

SLAP44:

Yeah, she will throw herself to you so you can test her body very well and now decide if you will need marry each other? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by SLAP44: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
ongback:
The "no marriage no sex" rule that a lady pulls up on you is literally a type of blackmail. She is not giving you sex does not mean she is celibate, she is just taking advatage of your poor-lovesick-stupidity-state to fulfill her lifetime dream of getting her wedding ceremony. It is a clear indication that she has no feelings for you. This is the secret tactics behind most marriages today, after marriage is when mr simpson will start picking some senses, then he will discover that he have been used. It is "no love lost" for madam, she is ready to jump ship at anytime because it is mission accomplished already.

You are right. But are you saying that by giving you her body before marriage, she is assured that you must marry her?
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
The blackmail goes both ways: guy says if you love me spend the night with me. Babe says if you love me marry me first. At the end of the day it all depends on who wants the relationship more, not necessarily love.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by SLAP44: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Marriage or burst is tactics employed by evening newspapers when a simp falls into their radar. No be today e start grin

It's her choice to make really.

Her body, her decision.
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by SLAP44: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
thesicilian:
The blackmail goes both ways: guy says if you love me spend the night with me. Babe says if you love me marry me first. At the end of the day it all depends on who wants the relationship more, not necessarily love.

Exactly.
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
I agree with you on this. But the topic is an advice for men.
SLAP44:

It's her choice to make really.

Her body, her decision.

In a normal relationship where the feeling is close to mutual, there will surely come a time when the sex should happen. If the lady decides to weaponize the sex then the guy should flee for his dear life. Sex is overrated, but it is a big red sign.
thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by tobechi74: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Marriage is what every girl wants

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Skepticus: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
ongback:

Women make rules for men that they are not attracted to, on a deeper level, even in marriage. The assholes/bad boys/players she chose have run thousands of mileages over that pûssy without conditions.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by virginprincess(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
You guys will just create topic that doesn't make any sense, what sense is in what the op said now?
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Now, this does not make sense

So you expect a woman to be with you for 5 years and wont discuss marriage, you must be joking
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
You are right.
When a woman give you the "no marriage no sex" rule and as a simp you start making plans for marriage (probably because of sex) then your life is FINISHED.

After marriage is when the scales will fall off the simp's eyes. When a woman gives you a first condition/request/commandment and you oblige, expect 1001 more unreasonable conditions from her grin

Skepticus:

Women make rules for men that they are not attracted to, on a deeper level, even in marriage. The assholes/bad boys/players she chose have run thousands of mileages over that pûssy without conditions.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
You guys will just create topic that doesn't make any sense, what sense is in what the op said now?
Gerraarraa here, you are irrelevant. The topic is an advice for men. Women are always bitter when you burst their bubbles, you are "just another bitter woman"
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Now, this does not make sense

[s]So you expect a woman to be with you for 5 years and wont discuss marriage, you must be joking[/s]
Hey little boy. Don't worry, it will make sense to you when you become a man.
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
ongback:
Hey little boy. Don't worry, it will make sense to you when you become a man.

you are the little boy. Seem you want a woman to be with you for 10 years and not ask about where the relationship is moving to.

she will be the one to dump you secretly then you will end up drinking sniper
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are the little boy. Seem you want a woman to be with you for 10 years and not ask about where the relationship is moving to.

she will be the one to dump you secretly then you will end up drinking sniper
Do you know that stupidity can get to a level where you can no longer hide it?
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
he has exchanged the sense with his erection,nothing there anymore except erection.smh
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
ongback:
Do you know that stupidity can get to a level where you can no longer hide it?

i am not suprised. Are you a man, Only little boy dont have plans
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by virginprincess(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
ongback:
Gerraarraa here, you are irrelevant. The topic is an advice for men. Women are always bitter when you burst their bubbles, you are "just another bitter woman"
Well, i don't have time exchanging words with people that don't add meaning to my life, so get off my mentions.
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by virginprincess(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
he has exchanged the sense with his erection,nothing there anymore except erection.smh
Lol grin
Zzor:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Them hoelosho don arrive, make I grab one cold beer grin grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by cybernaut(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
SLAP44:

why not Mr. Breaker married her after testing. No condition in marriage is just willingness of both. I can't marry any woman because of condition by her before dating or whatever
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Skepticus: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
You are right.
When a woman give you the "no marriage no sex" rule and as a simp you start making plans for marriage (probably because of sex) then your life is FINISHED.

After marriage is when the scales will fall off the simp's eyes. When a woman gives you a first condition/request/commandment and you oblige, expect 1001 more unreasonable conditions from her grin

True.

9 times out of 10, she is getting that mad sex on the side. Na u she dey package "good church girl" give. Can't trust these hooes Inside life grin
Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Real men already know the code. I pity all these simps/ass-licking niggas, na tears e take dey always end for them. They will now be crying/wailing with a particular line "after all I did for her"

Skepticus:

True.

9 times out of 10, she is getting that mad sex on the side. Na u she dey package "good church girl" give. Can't trust these hooes Inside life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First by Saintmary(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2020
ongback:
You are not the looking for a woman you will love, you are looking for a woman who will love you.

My friend, you are a playa.

Who raised you people?

You don't have the right to demand sex from a woman you are not married to!

If she chose to have sex with you, fine, but it's not your right!
Nigerian parents have done very badly on sex education.

(1) (Reply)

Guys are now after their fellow rich men! (PICTURES) / Video Of University Registrar Li*cking Student’s Pus*sy In Office Surfaces. / Why Do Girl Lose Interest In Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.