Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Free From Prostitution & Restored To Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Free From Prostitution & Restored To Life! (155 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / What Does Fornication Really Mean And How Is It Different From Prostitution? / Hope Restored To A Hopeless Widow- She Can See A Brighter Future Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Free From Prostitution & Restored To Life! by WINNERSMOG: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Due to my parents’ separation, I left Nigeria for Mali 15 years ago and started prostituting.

In 1999, in desperation to be free, I went to a priest and narrated all my woes to him; but he ended up raping and molesting me.

After this incident, I made up my mind never to have anything to do with any church again.

One fateful day, I met a brother, who gave me a Breakthrough tape by Bishop David Oyedepo entitled, “Prophets.”

I listened and said, “God, if this man is Your prophet, let his declaration come to pass this week in my life.”

The Bishop said in the tape that a true prophet’s word must come to pass.

That week, everything he said came to pass in my life! I am not just free from 15 years’ prostitution, I also got baptized in the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

I am free and restored back to life.

Chinyere, O.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional September 29 2020 / Jubilee Through Christ / Be The Head Of Your Wife As Christ Is The Head Of The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.