Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today (37758 Views)

Kaduna State Held LG Polls In 2018 And In 2021 Using Electronic Voting Machines / More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Amspecial: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Macphenson: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thisn
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by mikkywebs(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria should be serious for once. Even the automated system I am using can conduct successful election in Nigeria but bad leadership structure would not give such room to employ AVA Textbot to do the business.

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by GeneralPula: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seerade029:
Hope it won't be hack

As y'all know, 9ja way

Lol.. that 1 self dey
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
mukhcech:

Yarning dust.
Ogbeni, nothing is impossible in this country...
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Hoojay(f): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seerade029:
Hope it won't be hack

As y'all know, 9ja way

I pray we dont get hacked grin
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by wizdammy1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
The same machines that would eventually get manoeuvred! mtchew!!
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by akinloye19995: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
:We go soon hear sey..the blaze where these computers dey.don snare blaze...dis machinery is their commonality adversary.Yarning particulate.
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by slivertongue: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
nightmare for remote control a k a APC
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by omodaamola: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
PROPER SCAM ALERT!

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Arijude(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I am very positive this time..
We won't hear such news.
Things are beginning to take good shape.
shiim !
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
machine wey boys go steal
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by ovie8200: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
greatiyk4u:
Change is a process

yes indeed but after rigging the illitrate disaster for second term tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
PDP hackers licking their lips right now. Server don show grin
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by jawalis(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
sylarada:

why nau?
Stay off.
It’s my opinion. I owe no one an explanation
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Chidecmail: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
BRIEF REMARKS BY THE HONOURABLE CHAIRMAN, INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION, PROFESSOR MAHMOOD YAKUBU, AT THE DEMONSTRATION OF ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES (EVMs) AT THE CONFERENCE ROOM, INEC HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA, ON MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2020

1.​ I welcome you all to this occasion which is another giant step in the Commission’s continuous effort to deepen electoral integrity in Nigeria through the deployment of technology. Over the years, the Commission has been automating the critical pillars of the process. The biometric register of voters has been updated continuously. At the moment, the INEC register of voters is the largest data base of citizens in Nigeria. In addition, the combination of biometric voters’ cards commonly known as the Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) and the Smart Card Reader (SCR) have revolutionised the accreditation of voters during elections. More recently, the introduction of a number of portals has facilitated the seamless nomination of candidates for elective offices by political parties as well as the accreditation of observers and the media. Most significantly, the Commission now uploads polling unit level results in real-time on Election Day to a portal for public view. These are significant innovations that have deepened the transparency and credibility of elections and the electoral process in Nigeria.

2.​ Today, the Commission is taking yet another decisive step towards the full automation of the electoral process. For some time now, the Commission has been working on the deployment of technology in voting during elections to replace the current manual system which is tedious and requires enormous logistics to deliver huge quantities of printed materials and a large number of ad hoc staff to administer the process. To this end, the Commission developed the specifications of the functions required of the machine. After extensive discussion and review, the Commission took the decision to invite original manufacturers of Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) around the world for a virtual or practical demonstration of the machines.

3.​ Over 40 companies that indicated interest will demonstrate to the Commission how their IT solutions meet our specifications. I wish to emphasise that this is only a demonstration that will enable the Commission to evaluate the available technology and where necessary finetune our specifications before proceeding to the next stage which will involve the participation of stakeholders. Details of the next steps will be given at the end of the demonstrations.

4.​ The Commission is aware that Nigerians want us to deepen the use of technology in elections. Let me reassure Nigerians that the Commission is committed to expediting the process leading to the deployment of EVMs in elections in earnest.

5.​ I thank you for your attention.

SOURCE:
INEC NIGERIA

Keep only deceiving yourselves and your kind.

I will continue to appreciate the effort of the US ambassador for that great role she played to ensure a successful, peaceful, free fair and credible election in Edo state which this quota system inec is fighting to take the glory.
I will also use this medium to appeal to United States and other well meaning countries to always place a punishment to those that will always show animosity of a black man by violating fundamental human rights. Your treath on visa ban is a proof that your the only one that can make a back animals in Nigeria reason properly like a human being. You saved lives in Edo state and we hope you will continue to do more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by tunddy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wow!!...

We provide the best and affordable properties any where in Lagos or outside lagos being it is sales or leasing of properties.

For more information Chat or call

081::322::85233
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by jrusky(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Another scam. Sorry INEC in 2023 your scam won't work surely we must offliad apc anyway anyhow so forget that your scammed electronic shit that will be manipulated by apc demons.

You scammed us 2019 with your card reader and server shit but this time you will all fail.

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Cmanforall: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
2023 should be electronic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Cmanforall: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
jrusky:
Another scam. Sorry INEC in 2023 your scam won't work surely we must offliad apc anyway anyhow so forget that your scammed electronic shit that will be manipulated by apc demons.

You scammed us 2019 with your card reader and server shit but this time you will all fail .

You do remember things...
That card reader sh*t that later became optional on the voting day in certain areas...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by odugbe1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
we are moving where?we are not moving to anywhere.. no be inec go dey control room dey operate the staff.... I laugh in Ijebu way..... sorry oooooooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Viktoro1: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
We won't still use it. All this shit Na initial gragra

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cmanforall:

You do remember things...
That card reader sh*t that later became optional on the voting day in certain areas...

Yes bro I remember quiet well. They are bringing this shit again to steal votes it won't work, apc will not go beyond 2023 in Aso Rock infact in Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by simhosting: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
ok

let see how it goes

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by PENMIGHT(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher post=94414922][/quote]

Laughable!
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by BeSnappy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Some people will never ever be positive about the developmental steps by the country and they are Nigerians. Kudos to inec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by chloride6: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
I hope this is not a half baked attempt...

Cos if this thing legitimately disenfranchised any voter, Supreme court will strike it out.

I really hope it works sha.

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by PENMIGHT(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
PENMIGHT:

Laughable!
Allah, your Creator, knows that your type will bring out calculator to determine the volume of water that will flood the earth and completely immerse Mount Everest- all in a fruitless bid to prove nothing except your folly. So, He has prepared an answer that generations of men like you can't comprehend nor fault till you meet the doomsday.

In your narrow belief, you assumed that the earth can only get flooded by way of raining.
You failed to realize that the water springs forth not only from above but also from beneath your feet.

For you to know how voluminous the flood of Noah was, you have to determine every single droplets of water that could possibly ever existed at that time in all oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, and springs , including what Everest harbour within itself.

Allah describes the flood of Noah here:

And they call (it) a lie, and follow their low desires; and every affair has its appointed term.
Before them the people of Nuh rejected, so they rejected Our servant and called (him) mad, and he was driven away.

Therefore he called upon his Lord: I am overcome, come Thou then to help.
So We opened the gates of the cloud with water pouring

And We made water to flow forth in the land in springs, so the water gathered together according to a measure already ordained.

And We bore him on that which was made of planks and nails
Sailing, before Our eyes, a reward for him who was denied.
And certainly We left it as a sign, but is there anyone who will mind?

How (great) was then My punishment and My warning!
And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

Quotes above are from Qur'an Chapter 54: 3,9....17.

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM.

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ona amaka
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by AmazingELixir: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The headline is misleading....just wasted my time reading nothing..

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by infinito1990(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
We don hear
Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun / Dino Melaye Demands Refund Of Funds From Party Agents After Loosing Kogi Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.