Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today (37778 Views)

Kaduna State Held LG Polls In 2018 And In 2021 Using Electronic Voting Machines / More Problems For Biden As Whistle Blower Reveals How Voting Machines Were Rigge / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by dave234(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
jawalis:
TRASH
Same HOLE different SHIT.
WE ARE TIRED OF THE INEFFECTIVE SYSTEM THAT KEEPS DRAINING THE NATIONAL TREASURY.
Pls think positive,stop using dirty mind and mouthpiece to tarnish good idea that make for our Nation, pls

2 Likes

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Abdotcom(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
in which country?
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by dave234(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
HonSuQMaDIQ:
Latest digital rigging machine. God pass ona!

That what you are capable doing in yourlife men
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by AlphaT1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
INEC really doing wonders under this regime. From conducting the most peaceful and fairest elections in Africa to the digitization of electoral process...

BUT AS USUAL,

The evil enemies of Nigeria will definitely condemn its efforts. Trust me, they won't read the OP or even bother themselves to at least, glance at the title.

Once they see any thread that has anything to do with the Buhari administration, they will simply open it and head straight for the reply botton and post the nonsense they jotted down .

But whether they like it or not, Nigeria will be great again.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You are doing same like those you are accusing-One-way-perspective. Buhari refused to sign the amended Electoral Act (by the 8th assembly), electronic voting would have been a thing of the past...Most of the people you are accusing don't hate Buhari, they just want things to work...Don't paint lies to convince them when it's not working. Trust me, Nigerians are not asking for too much, just do a little as a leader and see how they will love and support you; they won't even remember your tribe or religion.
I served in the East (the region percieved to have so much hate for Buhari/Hausa), they were even calling me onye Awusa (Hausa), but till today my story in that hospital is still fresh in their minds. The love they showered on me in return was overwhelming...At the end of service yr, they organized a sent off party for me, bought gifts as if it was a wedding party.....I was the HOD, and had no issues at all with regards to ethnicity and religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by VEE2010(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is the way forward to clean up our electoral process and I am sure that once this is fully implemented we will have the right people in sensitive political positions and in doing so will not only deepen our democracy but bring also development in all layers.
Hope NASS grants swift review of our epileptic electoral laws to accommodate this laudable innovation.
Well done, INEC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
AlphaT1:

You are doing same like those you are accusing-One-way-perspective. Buhari refused to sign the amended Electoral Act (by the 8th assembly), electronic voting would have been a thing of the past...Most of the people you are accusing don't hate Buhari, they just want things to work...Don't paint lies to convince them when it's not working. Trust me, Nigerians are not asking for too much, just do a little as a leader and see how they will love and support you; they won't even remember your tribe or religion.
I served in the East (the region percieved to have so much hate for Buhari/Hausa), they were even calling me onye Awusa (Hausa), but till today my story in that hospital is still fresh in their minds. The love they showered on me in return was overwhelming...At the end of service yr, they organized a sent off party for me, bought gifts as if it was a wedding party.....I was the HOD, and had no issues at all with regards to ethnicity and religion.

Good to know your heart is with Nigeria.

Regarding your point regarding Buhari's refusal of signing the Electoral (Amendment) Bill, if you aren't a hater of Buhari, as you claimed, you would have read his reasons for declining. According to the President, one of the reasons he declined was that he was

"concerned that passing a new electoral bill this far into the electoral process for the 2019 general elections which commenced under the 2015 Electoral Act, could create some uncertainty about the applicable legislation to govern the process. Any real or apparent change to the rules this close to the election may provide an opportunity for disruption and confusion in respect of which law governs the electoral process”.

This is just one of the reasons, which is logical. It just wouldn't make sense to sign a bill few months into the election.

These are facts. I will never resort to lying. The truth is available for all to see, provided you are not being sentimental.

And finally, regarding your positive experience in the South East during your service. I am not surprised as the Igbos are one of the loveliest tribes in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
We are not interested in Nigeria fulani Islamic elections.

1st of October is Sit-At-Home in Biafraland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Queenben(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
One of the best news in years. May the Lord bless our darling country and bless PMB

Anyways

*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO NINE ZERO 2:2:0:5:7:5:2:5

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by SocialJustice: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Get legislation to back electronic voting.

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
BRIEF REMARKS BY THE HONOURABLE CHAIRMAN, INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION, PROFESSOR MAHMOOD YAKUBU, AT THE DEMONSTRATION OF ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES (EVMs) AT THE CONFERENCE ROOM, INEC HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA, ON MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2020

1.​ I welcome you all to this occasion which is another giant step in the Commission’s continuous effort to deepen electoral integrity in Nigeria through the deployment of technology. Over the years, the Commission has been automating the critical pillars of the process. The biometric register of voters has been updated continuously. At the moment, the INEC register of voters is the largest data base of citizens in Nigeria. In addition, the combination of biometric voters’ cards commonly known as the Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) and the Smart Card Reader (SCR) have revolutionised the accreditation of voters during elections. More recently, the introduction of a number of portals has facilitated the seamless nomination of candidates for elective offices by political parties as well as the accreditation of observers and the media. Most significantly, the Commission now uploads polling unit level results in real-time on Election Day to a portal for public view. These are significant innovations that have deepened the transparency and credibility of elections and the electoral process in Nigeria.

2.​ Today, the Commission is taking yet another decisive step towards the full automation of the electoral process. For some time now, the Commission has been working on the deployment of technology in voting during elections to replace the current manual system which is tedious and requires enormous logistics to deliver huge quantities of printed materials and a large number of ad hoc staff to administer the process. To this end, the Commission developed the specifications of the functions required of the machine. After extensive discussion and review, the Commission took the decision to invite original manufacturers of Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) around the world for a virtual or practical demonstration of the machines.

3.​ Over 40 companies that indicated interest will demonstrate to the Commission how their IT solutions meet our specifications. I wish to emphasise that this is only a demonstration that will enable the Commission to evaluate the available technology and where necessary finetune our specifications before proceeding to the next stage which will involve the participation of stakeholders. Details of the next steps will be given at the end of the demonstrations.

4.​ The Commission is aware that Nigerians want us to deepen the use of technology in elections. Let me reassure Nigerians that the Commission is committed to expediting the process leading to the deployment of EVMs in elections in earnest.

5.​ I thank you for your attention.

SOURCE:
INEC NIGERIA

God forbid this kind of thing wey America sef dey fear...

Na from Osinbajo office them go finish all the rigging this time, no need to deploy thugs and police

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by davsandy: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oga is looking for avenue to cash out big...

Let's see how this end.
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by BluntNigerian: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chidecmail:

Keep only deceiving yourselves and your kind.

I will continue to appreciate the effort of the US ambassador for that great role she played to ensure a successful, peaceful, free fair and credible election in Edo state which this quota system inec is fighting to take the glory.
I will also use this medium to appeal to United States and other well meaning countries to always place a punishment to those that will always show animosity of a black man by violating fundamental human rights. Your treath on visa ban is a proof that your the only one that can make a back animals in Nigeria reason properly like a human being. You saved lives in Edo state and we hope you will continue to do more.
America Really Tried For Us.
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by BluntNigerian: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Arijude:
shiim !
Okkk
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by BluntNigerian: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
akinloye19995:
:We go soon hear sey..the blaze where these computers dey.don snare blaze...dis machinery is their commonality adversary.Yarning particulate.
You Really Scatter Well Well..
No be Small
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by winterfell007(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:
INEC really doing wonders under this regime. From conducting the most peaceful and fairest elections in Africa to the digitization of electoral process...

BUT AS USUAL,

The evil enemies of Nigeria will definitely condemn its efforts. Trust me, they won't read the OP or even bother themselves to at least, glance at the title.

Once they see any thread that has anything to do with the Buhari administration, they will simply open it and head straight for the reply botton and post the nonsense they jotted down .

God bless Nigerians.

Nigeria was never a great nation. it was only the promise of greatness should she toll the part of equity and fairness in the administration of Nigeria. Sadly that's not the case. When you have section of the country cornering the wealth meant for all and channeling it just for their benefits alone. That can't be a nation that wants to be reckoned as a "great" nation. The whole world knows we are deeply polarized along enthic and religious lines and deep in your heart, you know it's true. We are just biding time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
winterfell007:

Nigeria was never a great nation. it was only the promise of greatness should she toll the part of equity and fairness in the administration of Nigeria. Sadly that's not the case. When you have section of the country cornering the wealth meant for all and channeling it just for their benefits alone. That can't be a nation that wants to be reckoned as a "great" nation. The whole world knows we are deeply polarized along enthic and religious lines and deep in your heart, you know it's true. We are just biding time

Hi, brother. To understand why Nigeria used to be great, compare the Nigeria of old - economy, security, unity, etc - with the current Nigeria... You'll see the massive difference.

But thanks to God, things are changing for good. Buhari is really working hard to make Nigeria a better version of itself - better than the Nigeria of old..

The June 12 election won by MKO Abiola should give you a hint of how powerful our unity used to be.

So saying Nigeria was never great is unpatriotic. It may not be comparable to the advanced world, but we were highly respected and even feared across Africa.

So saying Nigeria was never great is unpatriotic.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by yemi1504: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cmanforall:

You do remember things...
That card reader sh*t that later became optional on the voting day in certain areas...

Funny, the card reader was not working in a polling unit in Kano where ab0kis were just thumbprinting ballot papers for Buhari in a viral video in the 2019 presidential elections. How that fraud of an election in 2019 was allowed to stand by the international community despite I reporting to the ICC Hague beats me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by yemi1504: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
jrusky:

Yes bro I remember quiet well. They are bringing this shit again to steal votes it won't work, apc will not go beyond 2023 in Aso Rock infact in Nigeria as a whole.

Please work on the broom waving demons cow brained ab0kis that seem to be the majority in the N0rth so that Agbero Progressive Criminals don't win in 2023. Just an advice o. Those brainless idi0ts up N0rth need close marking then!
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by yemi1504: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
We are not interested in Nigeria fulani Islamic elections.

1st of October is Sit-At-Home in Biafraland.

Abi o, Oduduwa Republic protests on October 1st will be hitting them gbas gbos too lol.
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi o, Oduduwa Republic protests on October 1st will be hitting them gbas gbos too lol.

What are the zoo people going to celebrate on 1st of October. Is it fulani terrorist government that are going about massacring unarmed innocent people they want to celebrate?

BIAFRA is the only safety for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Jeremiahtortor(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2020
I blocked my eyes from seeing this

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by criuze(m): 2:56am On Sep 29, 2020
the machine's better used for referendum first of all

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by keneck1: 3:00am On Sep 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

BUT AS USUAL,

God bless Nigerians.
Their wailing is sweet melody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by keneck1: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2020
jrusky:
Another scam. Sorry INEC in 2023 your scam won't work surely we must offliad apc anyway anyhow so forget that your scammed electronic shit that will be manipulated by apc demons.

You scammed us 2019 with your card reader and server shit but this time you will all fail.
boy you frustrate well well oo
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by keneck1: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2020
jrusky:

Yes bro I remember quiet well. They are bringing this shit again to steal votes it won't work, apc will not go beyond 2023 in Aso Rock infact in Nigeria as a whole.
hahahahaha this boy frustrate no be small oo
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by es144000: 3:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Why did they not use this for the 2019 elections?

1 Like

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by keneck1: 3:11am On Sep 29, 2020
dave234:

Pls think positive,stop using dirty mind and mouthpiece to tarnish good idea that make for our Nation, pls
They are payed agents whose bosses pmb has since frustrated,the treasury key was taken away from them,meanwhile their wailing is sweet melody
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by favour32(m): 5:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Change is constant!
The past Edo state election comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by jrusky(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2020
keneck1:
hahahahaha this boy frustrate no be small oo

Frus......what Haaa Chineke!!! Do you know who you are talking to? And who is your boy?

Hhhmmm....if I reveal my true identity to you you will not hesitate to ask me what I'm doing in platform called Nairaland.

Sorry since I was born to this age I'm I never know what frustration is all about pls don't let us go there. All I stand for is I dislike anything apc with passion because how on earth can granfathers lost their respect turned liars with no shame keep on lying and lying endlessly turning a vountry of 200 million head to a joke in the face of minor nation like Togo, Benin, Ghana, Congo, Gambia etc. Ok.
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by chiedonedoor(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Getting there soon.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by keneck1: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2020
jrusky:

Frus......what Haaa Chineke!!! Do you know who you are talking to? And who is your boy?

Hhhmmm....if I reveal my true identity to you you will not hesitate to ask me what I'm doing in platform called Nairaland.

Sorry since I was born to this age I'm I never know what frustration is all about pls don't let us go there. All I stand for is I dislike anything apc with passion because how on earth can granfathers lost their respect turned liars with no shame keep on lying and lying endlessly turning a vountry of 200 million head to a joke in the face of minor nation like Togo, Benin, Ghana, Congo, Gambia etc. Ok.
boy you frustrate well well,take it easy oh
Re: INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today by Coronavirus1: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Mekudi:
Scam
Everything is scam in your own view think positive for once.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Why Did Nigeria Move Its Capital From Lagos To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.