Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person (482 Views)

“my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by africanman2002(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi everyone,honestly decisions are made at some time in our life to make us better.Its may be difficult making such decisions, but one have to in other to become better.Mine was deciding against bad influence, its really shaped my life.Feel free to share yours.
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Kriss216: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2020
The decision to stay away from Nigerian girls shaped my life for good. I'm grateful for that decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Goldp5988(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
The decision to stay away from Nigerian girls shaped my life for good. I'm grateful for that decision

I Think you should say fornication, not Nigerian girls, coz girls are the same everywhere you go, MTN.
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Kriss216: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Goldp5988:

I Think you should say fornication, not Nigerian girls, coz girls are the same everywhere you go, MTN.
Girls are not the same everywhere. Nigerian girls are on another league.

1 Like

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by haiti007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I decided to always do my best in all I find myself doing and not to let anything alter my happiness cool
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by yomi007k(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Goldp5988:

No oo...

You can fornicate without being entangled with girls.

It is the entanglement, relationship,love, situationship, hanging out, familiarity, association etc that is the problem and not sex.

1 Like

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Hathor5(f): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Girls are not the same everywhere. Nigerian girls are on another league.

Do you live abroad?
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by longetivity(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
staying away from masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by africanman2002(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
yomi007k:

No oo...

You can fornicate without being entangled with girls.

It is the entanglement, relationship,love, situationship, hanging out, familiarity, association etc that is the problem and not sex.
All the point you mentioned are true with no exception
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by adegbenga80592: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
I decided to always do my excellence in all I find myself doing and not to let something alter my contentment
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Mariangeles(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Always being true to myself regardless.

Not contradicting or compromising God's principles to please myself or people.

Consciously making positive impacts in the lives of people I come in contact with.

1 Like

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by SirToothBrush: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Be careful about helping a woman or falling in love.

Women will ruin you for no sensible reason

1 Like

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Arsenate(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Being red piilled is the best decision I've made in my life. Women, completely demystified. I now see their sneakiness from a mile away.
Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by crackhaus: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mariangeles:
Always being true to myself regardless.

Not contradicting or compromising God's principles to please myself or people.

Consciously making positive impacts in the lives of people I come in contact with.

1 Like

Re: Which Life Decision Made You A Better Person by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
crackhaus:

Wetin 'sup onku crack?

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Wouldn't Let Me Go To The Party, So I Snuck Out... / Dear Men: See Five Importance Of Having A Paternity DNA Test On Time. / Aluminum LED Profiles---new Style For Home Interior Lighting Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.