Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Have A Question Ask - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have A Question Ask (2002 Views)

A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If You Have A Question Ask by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:
that junkie seems to have many accusations but with little appropriate assertions

Thanks for the support cheesy. I hope he realises that he does this only when his ground is weak, for he standeth not on the Truth of the Lord, which is Always Always Solid, "All Other Grounds Must Be Sinking Sands".
Re: If You Have A Question Ask by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
First plan of salvation of mankind? You mean God made a plan of salvation that already FAILED before Jesus Christ? Come on people!! Stop pretending to know God when you know not!

The explanation for the verse you posted is clearly addressed in the context in which it was provided. What now? You want to suggest there was a plan that FAILED before the plan called Jesus Christ, and somehow that explains why you lifted this here verse out of context and tried to pretend it says something different?

I just listened to this music and saw this part of the song

I Will Bless You Lord
Song by Hillsong Worship

I trust in You, my faithful Lord
How perfect is Your love
You answer me before I call
My hope my strength my song
And I shout for joy
I thank You Lord
Your plan stands firm forever
And Your praise will be, continually
Pouring from my heart

I will bless You Lord
I will bless You Lord
How my soul cries out
For You my God
I will bless You Lord.
+++++++++++++++++
As I said, Christ was a Plan, within a Plan!
Re: If You Have A Question Ask by BlueAngel444: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Sin? / Video Of Mouse Killed By Mousetrap Shows Spirit Leaving Its Body / Ebola And The Effectiveness Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.