Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (14093 Views)

FG Declares October 2nd As Public Holiday / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Eniola40(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
And what is worth celebrating in this Godforsaken contraption, Oloriburuku govt

1 Like

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Friko(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by criuze(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
but odudua/ipob has said something about it already
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Mckhala80(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Celeberating depency in a fashionable {independence} way. The dreams of our heroes has been forfeited. Nepotism is another name for Nigeria.
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Mckhala80(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
God uses men to make manifest his words. Obama killed Osama, Donald Trump made Jerusalem the capital of Israel... God has a man that will bring an end to the sufferings of Nigerians....
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who and who will celebrate the Independence Day?
The polithiefcians or the people?

The masses have nothing to celebrate - they are still hustling for what they will eat today.
Even on that day, some people will shed tears because they will never have what to eat.

Over 600 years of pain and penury for the souls and spirits of those who destroyed and are still destroying this country; dead and alive.

Even those political praise singers know the truth deep down their soul; they are among the poor masses too.

Imagine the bodyguards that died during Oshiomole's attack prior to Edo election, will their families celebrate too?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Muna4real(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mckhala80:
God uses men to make manifest his words. Obama killed Osama, Donald Trump made Jerusalem the capital of Israel... God has a man that will bring an end to the sufferings of Nigerians....

In your dreams. Nigeria will remain the way it is. That's the truth. I don't know what you one nigerianists gain by twisting the truth to make it sound sweet in the ears. Don't you have eyes? Is it when Nigeria starts celebrating 100years of emptiness that you will begin to accept the truth?

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by samx4real(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
What are they celebrating again?

Someone should pls remind me.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Okoroawusa: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Obierika:
Abeg no be that one dey worry me now
Obierika where is Okonkwo?
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Okoroawusa: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mckhala80:
The man has been in office since 2015. Like the Jews didn't know so do PDP n Igbos.

I Love PMB
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Aksnoopy: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Useless country! Anyway I will be on call duty, so no sit at home for me.
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Obierika(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Obierika where is Okonkwo?

Okonkwo wey don die go since sad
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Dreamliner787(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Shey na independence in corona or what??!! Fvck the FG!! angry

1 Like

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by wildikeman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Holiday I'm mourning this country that day
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Obierika:

Okonkwo wey don die go since sad
Obierika u say what?

Greet the people of Umuofia for me...
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Shee dem go dey tell Una now, body go dey do you like woman wey wan f**k and after you will go to Facebook looking for who get money to add and ask for help
VeeVeeMyLuv:
sit at home make hunger humble person
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Charly68: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Government upon Government kept spending billions annually to celebrate an entity that has made little or no progress for good 60 years ..We have leaders to speaks glowingly of a blessed nation but performed woefully in governance ..it is so sad to see how bad things have become year n year out because our leaders action are parallel to the love they confessed for their father land. The moment they get to power it is everybody to himself. God is watching and surely whatever a man sows such shall he reap here or there .
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by adaora17901: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
wounded pikin jus celebrate anniversary......����
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Rico94: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
I am just speechless because if i begin to the talk wetin dey my mind me and Bulari go enter the same trouser
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by godwinonyilog: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
https://cattembam./breakdown-of-nigerian-senator-earnings/

What are they even celebrating is it this or what...

Abeg make them no make person vex ooo
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by CFINIGERIA: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=94435831]Nigeria will be great again

When will Nigeria become great again ?
When the youths become empowered with knowledge
We have what it takes !!!

To celebrate this year`s independence, Corporate Finance Institute is offering Nigeria financial aid to study any of its programs

1) Financial Modelling & Certification Analyst (FMVA)
2) Credit Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA).
3) Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMCA)

This special support is being offered to Nigerians to cushion the adverse impact of covid-19 on FX rates.
Managed by the Country Ambassador to Corporate Finance Institute in Nigeria.
Call/WhatsApp: +234 818 000 0498

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
janedonez:
Pheew, the dreams of our heroes past are far fro. Being achieved. 60years of independence where is the national cohesion,
Where is the desired peace,
Where is the desired unity,
Where is the desired progress,
Where is the desired development,
Every day we continue to despair.
Getting it top on the wrong side.
Can we hope for a better future.
Only time will tell.
Na wa o! You asked all these questions without using a question mark (? ) Lol cheesy
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by CFINIGERIA: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=94435831]Nigeria will be great again

When will Nigeria become great again ?
When the youths become empowered with knowledge
We have what it takes !!!

To celebrate this year`s independence, Corporate Finance Institute is offering Nigeria financial aid to study any of its programs

1) Financial Modelling & Certification Analyst (FMVA)
2) Credit Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA).
3) Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMCA)

To apply for scholarship/financial aid click - https://forms.gle/wRcNH9ZCpL6HRTsQ6

This special support is being offered to Nigerians to cushion the adverse impact of covid-19 on FX rates.
Managed by the Country Ambassador to Corporate Finance Institute in Nigeria.
Call/WhatsApp: +234 818 000 0498

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by boxofix: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
WHAT EXACTLY ARE WE CELEBRATING?
WATCH NIGERIA AT 60 COMEDY SKIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fLovEuRWL4
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by DedeNkem: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Celebrating corruption and incompetence? I pass!
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Area4Area: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2020
marsman:
IPOB too is planning public holiday on that day now. Everything go just clash. IPOb should shift there own to working day.
IPOB has lost its voice for a long time and wants to use Oct 1st as a bragging right

We all know that the date has always been a public holiday and schools, banks, offices etc are closed so what's new
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Area4Area: 2:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
The fear of IPOB, mad people, they never see anything
It is people like you that IPOB and Kanu would deceive to their graves, so this is the first time you're getting to know that Oct 1st is a public holiday.
Why should Kanu declare a sit at home on Oct 1st
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Okikaneseokwu: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Area4Area:
It is people like you that IPOB and Kanu would deceive to their graves, so this is the first time you're getting to know that Oct 1st is a public holiday.
Why should Kanu declare a sit at home on Oct 1st
If u are truthful to urself, u will know that the federal government had not declared 1st Oct as a public holiday.
Meanwhile IPOB directive is a total lockdown(Biafra land especially), no market, no commuters, no match- past, has it happened before in the history of nigger area?
Ur stupidity can't stop it.
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by marsman: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB has lost its voice for a long time and wants to use Oct 1st as a bragging right

We all know that the date has always been a public holiday and schools, banks, offices etc are closed so what's new
I swear, they are just looking for ground.
Re: FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by AntiNigerian: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
This will be the last dependence day for the zoo. The next will be ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Bans Distribution Of Food To IDPs, To Close All IDP Camps In The State / ‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.