Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen (54574 Views)

Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by dazzlingd(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
No hiding place for herdsmen killers, they will surely deploy the highest and best of the country's resources and intelligence to locate them
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Uchasa(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
naija4life247:

Cowards used over three million of your brethren for sacrifice to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara

I would tell you that most account of the Civil War are lies,most Igbo generals twisted the stories to make them feel as victims,they are pure liars!

I also pitied Igbos when reading Biafran Books written by Maj.Gen Alexander Madiebo(An Igbo man),but when I read the real account of the war,I learnt how the Igbos massacred a lot of Nigerian troops..Do not allow the clowns to deceive you into thinking that they were slaughtered, they always like to play victim when they are the perpetrators.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Earnonline9: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Really
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Benitoh: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Since the era of rampaging herdsmen in Nigeria, has our police succeeded or managed to arrest just one of the herdsmen? I needed answer urgently.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:
Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men
While we wait for the claim sophisticated South to explain.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by HandsomeBlack: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Slurity:
In Your mind now, it's Buhari that ordered for the arrest? And you TRULY believe no heardsmen has ever been arrested for killings before? Don't be too hard on yourself to see beyond hatred

Give us the facts of any herdsman arrested/prosecuted.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Emperor4tune(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
why do people like runing out from the village when things go wrong,na who go defend the land when enemies return for war..even men they follow pack bags the run ..weak men everywhere later they will come here and claim been a real nigarrr when they cant event withstand the sound from a gun shot
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by 99thEnemy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
OP ....them kill the herdsmen put for gutter?? grin grin grin grin the pictures the crack ma ribs grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Slurity(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
HandsomeBlack:

Give us the facts of any herdsman arrested/prosecuted.
give us the fact of not been arrested too. Make sure you read news about the killer of the Yoruba chief's daughter that was allegedly killed by heardsmen and the arrests afterwards.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by bodee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
Malachi 3:10, KJV: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

Are mods docile? This is a typical example of spamming...
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Boldheart90: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
And when they(herdsmen) kill owners of the land they will be shielded, what is happening to us in this country? Owners if the land running for strangers...who did this to us?
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Tonitoniton(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kosiso12:
Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen In Ebonyi

At least 10 persons have been arrested at Ukwuachi, Ebonyi State over alleged killing of two herdsmen by unknown persons.

IGBERE TV correspondent that visited Ukwuachi on Tuesday afternoon to investigate what happened reports that shop owners closed their shops over fear of more arrests by policemen.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a middle aged man that identified himself as a Pastor said he heard about the killing but can't speak further because he is fully concentrated on his ministry.

"I heard about the killing but I can't speak further because I don't go out from this my compound."

"As a Pastor, I'm focused on my ministry and that's why I'm here", he said.

Another resident that spoke with IGBERE TV said two herdsmen were allegedly killed which made people to desert the area over fear of more arrests by the Policemen.

According to him, "please don't go further because the Policemen will arrest you."

"Since morning, they have arrested over ten persons over the alleged killing of two herdsmen."

"The two bodies of the herdsmen were seen on Monday morning. It seems there is a misunderstanding between the Herdsmen and the villagers.", he told our correspondent.

When IGBERE TV visited the scene of the incident, shops owners had closed their shops while some villagers were seen packing their loads.

Effort to speak with the Policemen proved abortive as Policemen were seen leaving the scene with a Hilux van and a Car when our correspondent visited the area.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1366415/shop-owners-run-others-arrested-alleged-killing-herdsmen-ebonyi-photos/

Since the victims are fulani police is now active if the other way they will go to sleep
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
rubbish, if na herdsmen kill people ,nobody will be arrested
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
They just killed two of Buhari's messengers. They have touch the tail of viper. Buhari can kill one hundred people because of those two herdsmen and he will not be satisfied. Oh nooooooooooo, they have done one of the worst thing, in fact that village will look like desert very soon
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by PlanBIncome(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Buhari and his kinsmen can do all they can now, but the truth is that they will suffer the consequences of their actions after 2023. No tribe has monopoly of violence.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Unrated900(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
Malachi 3:10, KJV: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

What has tithe gotten to do with
This
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Mimiranky: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is just the beginning.... More arrest will be made then you will know the reason why others are fighting for BIAFRA......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by achierosion(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
who knows if achierosion is there? He is safe somewhere in Anambra. cheesy
Mba-miri, the neatness of that environment should be ur headache.

You see how developed spread to every corner of the state.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by prinxwizard(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
You're becoming irrelevant by the minute....
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Lightangel65: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Maize247:
When herdsmen kill people nothing happen but when they get killed,the government will use every security agent to fight the whole community or arrest the village heads to produce the killers. where is justice and equity in all these.

Exactly they should give those guys medals for killing the herdsmen, honestly they should just wipe out the fulani people here, they go around butchering people, they should all be killed and their bodies left to rot in the streets
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Iceberg3: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2020
That poor girl that was butchered by herdsmen at ebonyi, what happened to the herdsmen,were they arrested?
Yoruba people will never go unpunished
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Iceberg3: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Boldheart90:
And when they(herdsmen) kill owners of the land they will be shielded, what is happening to us in this country? Owners if the land running for strangers...who did this to us?

Yorubas
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Yankee101: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2020
When your governor is more in favour of herdsmen than his people

God help them
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by DedeNkem: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2020
You see how quick they went for an arrest? When these Fulani terrorists invade villages and slaughter people, you don't see the corrupt and incompetent Nigerian police going after them!!
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by ddeola: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2020
How many herdsmen have been arrested for killing many innocent people.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Breadnote: 3:01am On Sep 30, 2020
herdsmen again
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by nairanaira12: 3:19am On Sep 30, 2020
freeborn02:

Lols. The morally decayed dog mannabbgrills has used his alternative moniker to reply.

I've shown everyone that you are a dishonourable dog with no morals. Ban will never erase that that from the minds of people.

And after ban, what else can you do? Nothing! You are helpless, Felix Terungwa! I've defeated and exposed you to be a liar, a deceptive soul with rotten morals! Yeah, I have the last laugh
cheesy tongue

What point are you trying to prove sef by commenting with one moniker and reporting with another? Why are your ways so deceptive, morally ditty and never straightforward? Who curse your life with this, Felix Terungwa?

Lolz. It's obvious you have become a threat to mannabbgrills and his alternative moniker, Eriggs. You have made him jittery and he can't even hide his desperation to get you banned.

He is just like buhari. Buhari tries to silence peaceful protesters and mannabbgrills using his alternative moniker to silence voice that reveals his decays.

It's obvious you said the truth about his character. Mannabbgrills doesn't look like a man with good character. Imagine a man using female as a monicker! And this same person will be talking integrity!

Just like you said, mortality doesn't seem to be his forte. He is just another empty propagandist ready to deceive himself. The only thing is that he doesn't know he is deceiving himself.

He talks integrity on one side and vomits moral decadence on the other. The same source producing good and bad water. Lolz.

Mannabbgrills is just trying to pretend at integrity and morality. It is obvious he doesn't have any of those at all.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by freeborn02: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2020
nairanaira12:

Lolz. It's obvious you have become a threat to mannabbgrills and his alternative moniker, Eriggs. You have made him jittery and he can't even hide his desperation to get you banned.

He is just like buhari. Buhari tries to silence peaceful protesters and mannabbgrills using his alternative moniker to silence voice that reveals his decays.

It's obvious you said the truth about his character. Mannabbgrills doesn't look like a man with good character. Imagine a man using female as a monicker! And this same person will be talking integrity!

Just like you said, mortality doesn't seem to be his forte. He is just another empty propagandist ready to deceive himself. The only thing is that he doesn't know he is deceiving himself.

He talks integrity on one side and vomits moral decadence on the other. The same source producing good and bad water. Lolz.

Mannabbgrills is just trying to pretend at integrity and morality. It is obvious he doesn't have any of those at all.

Yeah, the thing really pained him. He will be using alternative moniker to report and pretend as if he is not fazed. Whereas na lie.

I've always known he is even more morally corrupt than any of the corruption-infiltrated dogs in the PDP. He isn't better than them at all.

The worst he can do is to call mods to ban me. After that, he cannot do anything again. He will become powerless. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by farouk2much(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Na dem get Nigeria so dnt suprise.. up APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.