Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen (54576 Views)

Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
naija4life247:

If it is because of Tithes that you have been posting all the nonsense you have been posting after your graduation from Covenant University and no job for you, then you start thinking of starting a fraudulent church, then Thunder will fire you
this not that guy, this is righteousness88 not 89
there are many more with names like him, then fraud pple
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by OneCorner: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
naija4life247:

Cowards used over three million of your brethren for sacrifice to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara
Sharap boy... you’re pained I got your lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Freestainworld(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
After reading the news, I'm glad to say that I'll be stupid to say RIP to the deceased.

No fvcks given.
you are right, I can't glimpse for a second over any herdman death, they kill by sword and deserves to die by sword too
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by xreal: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Pastor, what has tithing got to do with all these

[img]https://media./images/a733da88ea39cbd60163973a5b3d4ca8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Osanoghodua1: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Not the real pastor this one is fake 88 Instead of 89

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Golan007: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:
Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men

Go and kill them if you think you can.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Drizzy5001(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't give a Bleep...
No RIP for them

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by olus57(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bad president, bad leaders. Very soon! Nigeria wil be no more.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by prophetfire: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
Malachi 3:10, KJV: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
. What is the relevance of this post to the issue on hand please?
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by kukoyi17226: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
:pastoralist have killed hundreds under Buhari yet no rearrest and two pastoralist die and Buhari govt rearresting innocence businesses menGo and kill them if you think you can.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by dalass(f): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
yoruba1914:
So the igbos are now endangered humans for defending their land. But na amotekun dey carry for head like gala.

Honestly.... Its amazing how some people don't know how to handle their security challenges within the ambit of the law but sneer at others who are doing so and I dare say doing a much better job of curbing this insecurity with Amotekun, OPC, etc.

Wailers grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by PharmD911: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Cowards are running away from their ancestor's land.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Foolish Nigeria Police!

Why arresting innocent citizens? Herdsmen are in the habit of slaughtering innocent villagers yet no arrest.
this has been going one since 90s.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
The shithole is a bad joke!
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by mhktaryan: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
After reading the news, I'm glad to say that I'll be stupid to say RIP to the deceased.

No fvcks given.
Seconded...fresh out of forks
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness88:
Malachi 3:10, KJV: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
righeousness(89) wen we know dey make sense.. he dey connect him preachments with topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Bahamas95(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
One Nigeria indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by bergs2: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Oga can't u see his moniker?
This one na clout chaser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
na fake handle

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Kennyswag: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cowardly igbos cc proeast grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by 9ty4our: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
What a useless news..
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
agbarisocket:
imagine
imagine kwa? you sef get imaginations for your empty shell? wonders.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by foreshore(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kosiso12:
Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen In Ebonyi

At least 10 persons have been arrested at Ukwuachi, Ebonyi State over alleged killing of two herdsmen by unknown persons.

IGBERE TV correspondent that visited Ukwuachi on Tuesday afternoon to investigate what happened reports that shop owners closed their shops over fear of more arrests by policemen.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a middle aged man that identified himself as a Pastor said he heard about the killing but can't speak further because he is fully concentrated on his ministry.

"I heard about the killing but I can't speak further because I don't go out from this my compound."

"As a Pastor, I'm focused on my ministry and that's why I'm here", he said.

Another resident that spoke with IGBERE TV said two herdsmen were allegedly killed which made people to desert the area over fear of more arrests by the Policemen.

According to him, "please don't go further because the Policemen will arrest you."

"Since morning, they have arrested over ten persons over the alleged killing of two herdsmen."

"The two bodies of the herdsmen were seen on Monday morning. It seems there is a misunderstanding between the Herdsmen and the villagers.", he told our correspondent.

When IGBERE TV visited the scene of the incident, shops owners had closed their shops while some villagers were seen packing their loads.

Effort to speak with the Policemen proved abortive as Policemen were seen leaving the scene with a Hilux van and a Car when our correspondent visited the area.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1366415/shop-owners-run-others-arrested-alleged-killing-herdsmen-ebonyi-photos/

When herdsmen rape, maim, destroy or kill farmers, nobody arrests them, but when an herdman is suspected to be killed, then the whole village is arrested. Nigeria of double standard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by manunitedbabes: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
shocked ate they trying to tell me that all the people the herders are killing are animals?
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by DonPrezons: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
First class citizens die and second class citizens begins to run. Lolz
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by mattmogan88: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Awoleesu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Me na dat concrete road dey trip me sha!
Na still Umahi construct that street road?!
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
iPOD sit at home don start?

why ibo peepo too dey fia fia like this sef?

grin
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by proeast(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
Cowardly igbos cc proeast grin grin

Are you sure you read the article at all? Brave Ebonyi villagers killed two herdsmen terrorists only for the police to use government power to come after them and you're saying cowardly Igbos? Or you mean they should start fighting the police that were armed?

If your afonja brothers have been as brave as these Ebonyi men, fulani herdsmen terroristd won't be raping, maiming and killing people on a daily basis over there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Kennyswag: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
proeast:

Are you sure you read the article at all? Brave Ebonyi villagers killed two herdsmen terrorists only for the police to use government power to come after them and you're saying cowardly Igbos? Or you mean they should start fighting the police that were armed?

If your afonja brothers have been as brave as these Ebonyi men, fulani herdsmen terroristd won't be raping, maiming and killing people on a daily basis over there.
brave people that ran away? grin grin
cc Simplyleo
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ebonyi people how market?

Your governor's tongue has been stuck to the Commander in Chief of Herdsmen's asshōle since 2015
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Slurity(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
FarahAideed:
Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men
In Your mind now, it's Buhari that ordered for the arrest? And you TRULY believe no heardsmen has ever been arrested for killings before? Don't be too hard on yourself to see beyond hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.