Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen (54572 Views)

Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men
those who are supporting this evil government and those kicking,speaking,sabotaging IPOB and traitors will all die a slow death of agony
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 5:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Kamdil:
When will they start arresting fulanis for their mass killings across the country?
when you all will rise up and stand against evil police in the land
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by AerialMapper: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Just look at the concrete road built in this village! I can’t help but notice that the Governor is actually doing well!!

To the subject matter:

In the words of El-Rufai paraphrased

Anyone, Soldier or not who takes the live of the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day; no matter how long.

Ebonyi people, una don buy market oooo!!!
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by ceaser: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Ghana our next door neighbour made the clear statement to herdsmen: "We don't want you in our country destroying our crops and killing our people". Their police force drove them out of their territory. They are our neighbour with the most peaceful environment.

Nigeria, actively helped and enabled by a nepotistic head of state, literarily opened the country's borders to these usurpers. They destroy farmers' crops, kill, main and rape the indigents. But they are not apprehended. When reported, the police will say the indigents should make peace and allow the herdsmen access to their lands; literarily asking 'em to turn the other cheek.

But when the aborigines decide to exact justice themselves and take an eye for an eye, the police suddenly remember that there is no way to "make peace" and then go on arresting the land owners who tried to protect their property. Lol, literarily arresting the owner of the house for defending himself against the thief. Next time, the house owner will wanna ensure that the bodies disappear without trace so that there'll be nothing the police will argue on as the reason for arrests.

Well, y'all can see the result of that: surge in insecurity and now Nigeria has made the top three most terrorised countries in the world.

The police will do well to free the arrested indigenes, who may even be innocent, without delay because at least that's what they do for guilty Fulani herdsmen within 24hrs they are arrested for destroying farmlands or killing farmers and landowners.

I voted PMB in his first term but was undecided in the second term cos two years into his first tenure I haven't seen any corrupt official languishing in jail, the sole reason many Nigerians rooted for him. Sadly, the Atiku alternative was not even a sweeter pill to swallow, so I wouldn't blame those that still voted the devil they know for a comeback.

I hope Ondo elections produce a winner from the thrid party so that Nigerians will know that it is possible for them to vote an effective third force. That way we won't have to always be left with the choice of two useless candidates from parties that have outlived their usefulness and relevance to the common Nigerian.

Meanwhile let's hope that the remaining two and half years of this crop would not lead to irreversible damage before their term is over; like the Yoruba adage: kí ilè tó pa òsìkà, ohun rere á ti bàjé.

PlanBIncome:
Buhari and his kinsmen can do all they can now, but the truth is that they will suffer the consequences of their actions after 2023. No tribe has monopoly of violence.

I fear for 'em, really. What happened in Central African Republic will likely be child's play to what may happen when they have no president to defend 'em. But can Nigerians say that they (fulfudes) don't really deserve what's coming to 'em? You can't expect to be in charge for ever, so it is wise to forge friendship and good relationships when you are in power so as to guarantee reciprocity when your are put of that position.

While I won't be a proponent of Nigerians taking their pound of flesh from these invaders once they are out of power, one thing I sincerely hope for is that their land-grabbing campaigns be halted on its tracks and the successes they feel they have recorded should be promptly reversed and the land returned to the owners. This wrongs done to North Central Nigeria should be corrected. It is doable. Sanni Abacha removed a Fulani Sultan and put a Hausa person and heavens did not fall.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Emyogalanya: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89 i'm just disappointed at you and your quote

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Bankilolo: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2020
There is no peace for the wicked , repent of your evil ways.Jesus loves you.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by SunnyOG738(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Because they know, the return of headsmen will be bloody
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by OyinO: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2020
loveth360:
No reasonable Igbo man will still believe in one Nigeria.

Below is Kanu's predictions,which many people called hate speech.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

ON 12 Oct 2014: “The Fulani will take over
the entire south as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete,
we will become their slaves
forever”

On 6th Nov 2014 “Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his
parochial view point. His
kinsmen will take over the
military and the security
architecture of the land.
Christians and Easterners will become endangered
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer”

On 2nd Dec. 2014 “Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even arm them, because their
sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans.
They kill, they slaughter,
they burn and they destroy.
Mindless bloodletting is in
their DNA. My people are in
trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015 “Unity flowswith love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are coming with
vengeance, anger and
revenge for the years they
stayed out of power. They
plan to intimidate, silence
and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and
different from ours, we are
in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015 “All we ever wanted is
freedom to realize our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
in this planet, but there is
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
extend and replicate this dominating culture down
South. They use terror as a
weapon of intimidation,
they have no regard for non-
Muslims, they hate us with
passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only
desire is to dominate and
oppress others, once they
are out of power; they
immediately resort to either
Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or
Boko Haram (2011). They
are enemies of peaceful co-
existence. We want
freedom, we respect justice
and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of
human live. These people do
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
order to rule over everybody
else”

It's not as easy as you think and say. By the time it explodes, you'll see a different ball game. The so-called Invaders and their cronies may even cry out for peace. Some countries abroad are patiently waiting for it to happen. Then you'll see a different ball game entirely. If care is not taken, they'll end up endangering themselves. Even Biafra was not easily conquered until British and co decided to help Nigerian government to use STARVATION to bring Biafra down.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by haffaze777(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2020
E be like say Ogun wan kill all dis useless poljce officer,why are they arresting innocent people?
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by loveth360(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2020
OyinO:

It's not as easy as you think and say. By the time it explodes, you'll see a different ball game. The so-called Invaders and their cronies may even cry out for peace. Some countries abroad are patiently waiting for it to happen. Then you'll see a different ball game entirely. If care is not taken, they'll end up endangering themselves. Even Biafra was not easily conquered until British and co decided to help Nigerian government to use STARVATION to bring Biafra down.
These are warning for biafrans to know the plans and get prepared.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by sheriffman(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2020
And they want Biafra? They want war with FG/Nigerian Army but cant stand Ordinary herdsmen?
Silly Cunts
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by NASTYNASOSO: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=FarahAideed post=94439742]Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men[/quote

HMMMMMMM

IMAGINE A FUTURE LEADER

NO WONDER HE CALLED YOU LAZY YOUTHS]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by NASTYNASOSO: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:
After reading the news, I'm glad to say that I'll be stupid to say RIP to the deceased.

No fvcks given.

HMMMMMM

WELL DONE NIGERIAS FUTURE LEADER

NOW I KNOW WHY EVERYTHING WILL CONTINUE TO SINK
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
Herdsmen have killed thousands under Buhari yet no arrest and two Herdsmen die and Buhari govt arresting innocent business men

If you are sure that they're innocents, you must know the real perpetrators then.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by coronavirus19: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Pastor, what has tithing got to do with all these
He is an impostor
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2020
SEE WHAT EVE LED HUMANITY TO.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by achierosion(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2020
sheriffman:
And they want Biafra? They want war with FG/Nigerian Army but cant stand Ordinary herdsmen?
Silly Cunts
You can't even manage to read the news.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by Vicilo(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Kosiso12:
Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen In Ebonyi

At least 10 persons have been arrested at Ukwuachi, Ebonyi State over alleged killing of two herdsmen by unknown persons.

IGBERE TV correspondent that visited Ukwuachi on Tuesday afternoon to investigate what happened reports that shop owners closed their shops over fear of more arrests by policemen.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a middle aged man that identified himself as a Pastor said he heard about the killing but can't speak further because he is fully concentrated on his ministry.

"I heard about the killing but I can't speak further because I don't go out from this my compound."

"As a Pastor, I'm focused on my ministry and that's why I'm here", he said.

Another resident that spoke with IGBERE TV said two herdsmen were allegedly killed which made people to desert the area over fear of more arrests by the Policemen.

According to him, "please don't go further because the Policemen will arrest you."

"Since morning, they have arrested over ten persons over the alleged killing of two herdsmen."

"The two bodies of the herdsmen were seen on Monday morning. It seems there is a misunderstanding between the Herdsmen and the villagers.", he told our correspondent.

When IGBERE TV visited the scene of the incident, shops owners had closed their shops while some villagers were seen packing their loads.

Effort to speak with the Policemen proved abortive as Policemen were seen leaving the scene with a Hilux van and a Car when our correspondent visited the area.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1366415/shop-owners-run-others-arrested-alleged-killing-herdsmen-ebonyi-photos/

Herdsmen have been killing men, women, children, police, soldiers etc and no one have been arrested. Restructure or divide this country they refused
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by NaMeAboki: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:

How did you know those arrested were innocent; were you there?

You should be glad the police intervened; because that was how it started in the NW like play like play; some of them were wasted (like they didn't matter) in a misunderstanding; before you knew it, they came back in droves with reinforcement, killing everybody in sight.

Unfortunately, even after taking their revenge, they wouldn't stop because they suddenly realised that with their new firepower they could become the law unto themselves and could literally do as they wished over surrounding local populations - and so became the beginning of Banditry; a menace that seem to be defying everybody.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by euniselfyahoo: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
This country should just divide so that the Fulani herdsmen will go their own.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by NSK4U(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
yoruba1914:
So the igbos are now endangered humans for defending their land. But na amotekun dey carry for head like gala.

let Amotekun kill half herdsman and its entire noise would be silenced. let Amotekun dare it.
Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by yoruba1914: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
NSK4U:

let Amotekun kill half herdsman and its entire noise would be silenced. let Amotekun dare it.
you must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen by segebase(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kill dem al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.