Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages (71107 Views)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by wunmi590(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

You can do your own research and beam your searchlight on Alfas and native doctors.

As in ehn, the way some people think is beyond human reasoning.

I'm a Christian but, like seriously,

Some people are just dummy
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

I always wonder what happens to this scriptures whenever divorce sets in.Does it means the God Lord does not really favour some marriages? Biblical scholars please more insight.
Amos 3 vs 3 gave the answer can two walk together except they agree once both of you are not of the same perspective and focus it will end in way of divorce

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by asanwafo: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
prophetfire:
. Are you an adult in the first place? I ask because you write like a kid. I am not a member of Oyakhilome's church. I am stating the fact. It is evil for you to accuse a man of what he never did. You think it's a joke for you to come to a public space and accuse someone's father of adultery? You feel you are doing it to get likes but don't cry if tomorrow someone accuses you falsely.
Leave that matter. U are whipping up emotions. The fact that the wife said the break up was on the ground of unreasonable behaviour according to one of u the pastor worshippers gives room for such speculation
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by aalangel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stupid news...
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Zionbel(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
OP, you forgot that pastors are also humans. And it won't be nice if you're online reading about your parents' failed marriage if you're a product of broken home.

How does pastors marriage become news? You made it a news. In like manner, your failure will become news headline tomorrow except you stop seeing failures in others and focus on building your life successfully.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by lastchild: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anita never mentioned anything like adultery in her divorce file, I wonder why people derive so much joy to hear that pastor is committing fornication

people just wish that Anita mentioned adultery, so that the story go sweet

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by prophetfire: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
asanwafo:
Leave that matter. U are whipping up emotions. The fact that the wife said the break up was on the ground of unreasonable behaviour according to one of u the pastor worshippers gives room for such speculation
. I am telling you what actually happened. Not speculation. It was power tussle which in itself is not good but Anita is the assertive type. However you can believe whatever you want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by CrestMan: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1370243-3-nigerian-pastors-divorced-wives.html?__twitter_impression=true

Op, you are a liar! Pastor Chris was never accused of adultery by his wife! Get your facts right before spewing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Iykenuwa(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1370243-3-nigerian-pastors-divorced-wives.html?__twitter_impression=true

Anita never cited adultery please, it was Nigerians that jumped to that conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by omogin(f): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nairaland keeps insulting pastors and Christianity while preventing others from speaking on any Islamic topic. No matter how you try to paint Christianity, Islam remains a haven for terrorism and backwardness.
cc
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by JIMMY1393: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

You can do your own research and beam your searchlight on Alfas and native doctors.

lmfaooooooooo
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Religion is not a scam.
Heaven and hell are real.
Think about it critically and you will understand.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Paul95: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
And they call themselves pastors. Imagine such insult to that name
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

Failed marriages are the exclusive preserve of those who have refused to model it on the perfect template of God,the originator Himself.
Nowadays,good looks and financial buoyancy are the only stimulants that catalysed casual relationship into marriage,while boycotting the the institution of prayer as a media of knowing God's choice of life partner for members of both sexes.If God opined that man would make the perfect choice himself,He would have created more than one woman for Adam and leave him with the power to make his choice among the created women.Shalom!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Liposure: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
tillaman:
Pastor Joshua Iginla own weak me walahi Pastor wife wey dey play away match, E be things o
first leg no sweet
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by ike95: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Some people are still in an unhealthy marriage cos of these nonsense quotes.
so what are you suggesting we do in an unhealthy marriage?
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Obviously, love and prayers doesn’t keep marriage, forget what Righteousness89 is going to tell you.

IMO, marriage should be contractual. The couple can decide to elongate the marriage at the expiration of each contract. They can decide to quit if they are not compatible during the existing contract.

Life is too short to be doing “for better for worse” over something that’s draining you.
anyone who supports you does not understand or has not experienced the sad, unfortunate consequences of a broken home on the lives of kids.

When I was growing up, everybody was prayerful, the emphasis was on Godliness and seeking the face of God before marriage. Marriages lasted long and stats were generally favourable.
But these days the emphasis is on titties, boobs and ass; the results are there for all to see. Divorce is at an all time high and you are telling me that something is not wrong somewhere?

The devil has taken over, we all need to return back to God without delay. The union of marriage is under attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by curvilicious: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Obviously, love and prayers doesn’t keep marriage, forget what Righteousness89 is going to tell you.

IMO, marriage should be contractual. The couple can decide to elongate the marriage at the expiration of each contract. They can decide to quit if they are not compatible during the existing contract.

Life is too short to be doing “for better for worse” over something that’s draining you.

Wonderful
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by biomedics(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
She did mention adultery.

Kamdil:
Pastor Chris marriage was never about adultery, and no where did Anita mention adultery as her reason for divorce. She only said 'unreasonable behaviour' and not adultery.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Psoul(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

I always wonder what happens to this scriptures whenever divorce sets in.Does it means the God Lord does not really favour some marriages? Biblical scholars please more insight.

That passage says: He who finds a Wife

Out never says he who finds a woman. Some people just found a woman or a lady not really taking time to see is they are really wives. Same way, most women do not check if the man that want to marry them are really husband or just ordinary man.

Some got married to a Wife or husband, but along the way the wife dropped what made her a Wife and same with the man. Once that is done, God withdraws that favour and good things He promised.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Fearlez: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kamdil:
Pastor Chris marriage was never about adultery, and no where did Anita mention adultery as her reason for divorce. She only said 'unreasonable behaviour' and not adultery.
shut up your mouth!!!

Anita said Chris was f.ucking I'm South Africa and that was one of the reason she was moved to the UK and Chris moved his church to South Africa.

Spiritual zombies everywhere!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
asanwafo:
Well,the woman ought not to have divorced him in the first place,even if she was right about Pastor Chris.Adam could have done that to Eve but he didn't because he respected God's decision to have him marry her.She ought to have reported him to the ONE who bought them together.Shalom!
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Since the temptation of the flesh is the strongest there is, it makes sense why Jesus Christ was not known for marriage. Then again, who said the son of God never fornicated. Hehehehe. Religion is for the stifled mind. I live my reality however I please.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by tillaman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Liposure:
first leg no sweet
after I carry first leg over 2.5
I still loose
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Ever8090: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kamdil:
lies! lies!! lies!!! Just to defend something you wish should be what you want .
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Mosco100(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
It's shameful. Bad examples. Let them learn from Mr and Mrs Adam God.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kamdil:

Carry pastor for head...pastor wey go fùck your wife sef if you no soji

Dumbo
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Wednesdayy: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

Oya, give us 10 examples of unreasonable behaviour.
[/s]
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Trybes(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Love is the greatest. Love and forgiveness key to a lasting marriage.
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by koolaid87: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pusyiter:
Is this a research work or what?
Why beam your searchlight only on Pastors?
Your ulterior motives do not add up

You're a Pussy
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by Makschinchin: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

I don't know why you people are to quick to put a "blame" on God while you fail to look into the individuals involved and the parts they played that led to the problems they're passing through
Re: 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages by yemsai(f): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

The question is, are there truly good wives?
Yes of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Some Things That Attract Demons To People / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.