Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36454 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Staysie: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by allanphash7(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
K
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Starzo: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na that one go even make Trump win cuz Biden is backed by the establishment
hopexter:
U.S no be Edo. Biden for President cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by ojialo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
4+4 for Donald Ebuka Trump.

God bless America
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
una don mad finish for this forum grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Racoon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Clash of the titans.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Starzo: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Space Bookers una do oo sad
allanphash7:
K
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Isokoboy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
On ground
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by hopexter(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Starzo:
Na that one go even make Trump win cuz Biden is backed by the establishment

If Ttump wins, the world will see his true colours. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by salford1: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
But they said Biden is hiding in the basement. They forgot Biden took on several democrats Presidential candidates in debates. Clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by durasome(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54003441
.let's listen to leaders that put the interest of their citizens ahead before any other thing unlike here.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Starzo: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
We've already seen it even before he got elected the first time and that's y we love him >: tongue
hopexter:

If Ttump wins, the world will see his true colours. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Merimental(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Wow,it's a must watch for me.
Trump would trash biden in the debates no doubt while Harris will trash pence.

For the elections no doubt biden harris would emerge winner,I don't think Americans are ready for another chaotic second term of president Trump.

Trump's lies at everything,some of the lies he will tell at this debates will make even lucifer to be amazed. grin

Trump doesn't care about winning popular votes, d strategy is using d Electoral college system in key states to send Biden back to his basement.

Hillary clinton won d popular votes in 2016 but still lost d key states which Trump holds enough voterbase.

it's a Landslide for Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by MT: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Trump will peddle lies as usual, and try to put Biden on the defensive. Trump loves circus show and will want to get under the skin of Biden. The more Biden refutes some of his (Trump) claims, the less time he (Biden) will spend articulating his own plan - If Biden can manage to avoid that, that fraud (Trump) will be exposed. Biden should just ignore all his theatrics and distractions today while showcasing Trump's incompetence to the world and lay out his plans meticulously. Biden is well positioned to demystify Trump today - all the facts are with him. I see Trump and Ivanka going to jail after his term is over, over possible Tax fraud case (not Tax avoidance).

I hope Channel news crew will watch and see how political debate should be moderated.

8 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Starzo: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na d sound of the ambulance wey Dem go take come rush biden go hospital go end the debate today grin
Biden cannot stand the pressure undecided
salford1:
But they said Biden is hiding in the basement. They forgot Biden took on several democrats Presidential candidates in debates. Clowns grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmeLonRo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless America
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Chai, Ambode don suffer for your hand wink

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
America No Be Lagos grin

Tinubu take note

Donald trump 4+4

6 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Xscape1993(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
God bless Trump, God bless the great USA!

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Gonna be Interesting..
If there is Gonna be an Election at all,
I see President Trump Trashing Joe Biden..
I see so much unrest in the US, because the Desperation of the Far left/ the liberals backed by George soros and the Fake news media is out of this world.
They will definitely lose and they will likely go around Destroying things.

Whatever happens, I Admonish all to look beyond this World and Ensure your Life is Settled in Christ..

With the way things are going, I see Mystries that will Shake the Earth Happening..

Whatever Happens, JESUS is King.. JESUS is Coming..
Gbam, Trump, I think is the king Cyrus of this age to fulfill Prophecies wink

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Merimental(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
JamParkMe:
I don't care about American politics but it's time for Trump to step down and face criminal prosecution. This guy is more corrupt than your typical Nigerian politician and that's saying a lot.

u watch CNN alot. not good for ur judgement. dey are loyalist to d Democrats n will do anything to paint Trump bad.

quit CNN for a while now, will ya??

9 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ovie56(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Biden is the default winner no matter what Trump does, you'll see the spin from CNN, MSNBC, NBC New York Times WaPo etc. they'll declare Biden winner no matter what happens.

7 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Righteousness89(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Trump, I think is the king Cyrus of this age to fulfill Prophecies wink
You are Absolutely Right my Sister..
He is a bone In The Neck of the Globalist..
He is an Uncommon President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Long live Okechukwu Trump..
Long live Biafra.
US no be Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Originalsly: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmm..... this will.be an embarrassment for the US if Trump really shows up. I hope they somehow use high tech to secretly tell him what to say and keep on point. I already know tommorrow the moderator will be blamed.

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by PataAlhaja(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Gonna be Interesting..
If there is Gonna be an Election at all,
I see President Trump Trashing Joe Biden..
I see so much unrest in the US, because the Desperation of the Far left/ the liberals backed by George soros and the Fake news media is out of this world.
They will definitely lose and they will likely go around Destroying things.

Whatever happens, I Admonish all to look beyond this World and Ensure your Life is Settled in Christ..

With the way things are going, I see Mystries that will Shake the Earth Happening..

Whatever Happens, JESUS is King.. JESUS is Coming..

Ogun kill you and your Jesus.

... spamming everywhere with your Jesus shit like say na everybody be Christian.

And the right-thinking, excellent mods no go see you, ban you.

Nuisance!

3 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by MT: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Merimental:

u watch CNN alot. not good for ur judgement. dey are loyalist to d Democrats n will do anything to paint Trump bad.

quit CNN for a while now, will ya??

Even Fox News that leans towards Republicans has rejected some of Trump's rhetorics. When you say all these mainstream news channels are "fake news", can you point out what they have said or written to malign Trump which were NOT factual? No matter how hard you try, bad product is so difficult to sell.

4 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Lyns32uk(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

The great communicator.

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by leo22(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
JamParkMe:
I don't care about American politics but it's time for Trump to step down and face criminal prosecution. This guy is more corrupt than your typical Nigerian politician and that's saying a lot.

Because it is unconstitutional for the President to refuse to be paid, trump take only $1 and donates the rest of his salary.

Kindly state with facts how corrupt he is.

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nickshrapnel: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Naptu2, I can still remember the day I watched the bombing news, I laughed so hard that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Belial06: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dalil8:
May the force be with Donald J Trump

undecided

Nerd
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Brawlscartel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless America
God bless Trump
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Fool

Concentrate on your nigeria affair

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Massive Fire Outbreak In Ajman Market, UAE / Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.