Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36548 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by idahme(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Lies Lies Lies!!!

Let him show his tax returns, then we will believe he is indeed a billionaire.
Audio billionaire wey his children dey embezzle charity money.

Let me agree they are lies, show me the truth. I'm very open minded, if you show me I may toe your line of thought.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JamParkMe: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. the bolded is where your pain comes from.. make we self build our country.. our own universities self good, millions of dollars being spent on foreign universities should be put to work here! No dey vex for another person's property..

Go through my previous posts. I'm all for staying put in Nigeria and achieving your dreams. I'm highly against people migrating to the U.S for school or any other reasons. We will remain in naija and build this country.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JamParkMe: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Donald transgressed by sending your fellow terrorists to meet the imaginary virgins in hell. He will be re-elected and the likes of you will go to hell.

Lol, you are dumber than I thought. Is that gibberish supposed to make sense?

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JamParkMe: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Thank you for your points.
It just amazes me when I see Nigerians supporting Trump.

Why? Why? Why?
He called your continent a shithole.
He is finding ways stopping your people from seeking greener pastures in America. Even the students.
He cut ties/funding with WHO, a body that has helped Africa from time memorial. Just mind-boggling.

Moreover, some so called 'educated' Nigerians are supporting him. Why?
A guy that says he knows better than scientists as regards viruses.
Are these people insane?

Its truly baffling to me. I have tried to make sense of their love for this man. All I could come up with is a mix of ignorance and their love for so called "strong men" like Trump, Putin and Co. I have no clue what else would make them root for a man that cares less about them, insults them and banned them from gaining access to immigrant visas.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Joguns(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

What a statesmanlike response, what a move to descalate the situation in a mature manner���
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Trump 2020!!!!
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Righteousness89(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
tiger28:
You will FALL SOON!!!
Let NLers keep hailing you till you sink. You ain't better than ANYONE ELSE... Some SINNERS are CLOSER to God Jehovah THAN most of you KANGAROO PASTORS!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Gullah:

I don't expect you to understand these things. I see you all over nairaland supporting anything that is anti Christian and anti God. I wasn't talking to people like you.
Stop lying oga.

Show me where I have posted anti christian post.
You don't know what to say because you have been brainwashed to think Trump is God sent.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by soundlala: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
MT:

Stop disparaging your own president because of Trump. Hell would have let loose if Buhari commits half of Trump's crime. This is a guy that openly wished to RIG his own election by encouraging his supporters to vote TWICE. In Nigeria, at least they disguise their very own intentions.
i guess u lick ass alot
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
see entitlement mentality o.. so u expect america to keep on funding WHO that they are not benefiting from? They should keep on funding organisation that is ass licking china ?? Naija no dey disappoint

You can't win an argument with a Trumpist.
That's why he said he can shoot a man on the streets of New york and get away with it.

You don't have a single clue on the devastating consequence of defunding a body that is saddled with the responsible of coordinating resources and scientific intelligence in infectious disease around the world.
Ebola, Malaria, Tuberculosis and HIV/ AIDS would still be ravaging the world without these kinds of organizations.
It's not surprising anyway, a trumpist would rather eat poopoo than believe science.

Everyone will pay the price down the road, except the buffoon is voted out and sent to prison for tax fraud.
Scientists, musicians, actors, sportsmen, young people, college graduates, small business owners, name it....., everyone has been attacked one way or another by this devil in the White House. His only supporters are the Rich guys, and of course brain dead, uneducated people who are tossed to and fro like a leaf.

God willing, Trump will be voted out, nd the dark clouds hovering everywhere in the United states and the world will be gone.

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by FuckOsuPigs: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Gonna be Interesting..
If there is Gonna be an Election at all,
I see President Trump Trashing Joe Biden..
I see so much unrest in the US, because the Desperation of the Far left/ the liberals backed by George soros and the Fake news media is out of this world.
They will definitely lose and they will likely go around Destroying things.

Whatever happens, I Admonish all to look beyond this World and Ensure your Life is Settled in Christ..

With the way things are going, I see Mystries that will Shake the Earth Happening..

Whatever Happens, JESUS is King.. JESUS is Coming..

Blah...blah...blah. Hypocrisy is one of the greatest sins in the sight of God. Some of us see between your smokescreen. But we shall keep kuayet.

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Segzy19: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Which one be my own....
I go dey sleep by then...

Tomorrow we go know who win
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Merimental:

Hillary Clinton is yet to recover from d shock caused by her loss at d polls.

she had been warned by her doctors of a possible health Hazzard if she looses again hence her decision not to contest against Trump.

have u heard of d silent majority ? dey broke Hillary's heart n will do same to Biden.

Lol see this one silent majority wey nor win popular vote.Silent majority wey narrowly win by 77k votes.Some of the people that supported and voted him have left him
Oga stop deceiving yourself Trump has no silent majority and is going to lose.Biden is not Hillary and many Americans did not vote in 2016 to ensure a Hillary victory the same cannot be said today.If you think 2016 will happen again and favour Trump you are on a long thing deceiving yourself when Trump loses the election.
You don't know what is happening in America
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Naw, I already know Biden will self-destruct tonight. But I will mention you to say "I told you so" tongue
Lol in your dreams grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Thank you for your points.
It just amazes me when I see Nigerians supporting Trump.

Why? Why? Why?
He called your continent a shithole.
He is finding ways stopping your people from seeking greener pastures in America. Even the students.
He cut ties/funding with WHO, a body that has helped Africa from time memorial.

Moreover, some so called 'educated' Nigerians are supporting him. Why?
A guy that says he knows better than scientists as regards viruses.
Are these people insane?
Maybe it's time Nigerians stayed in their own country, fix it! and stop seeking for so called greener pastures in Ameriaca. It is also about bloody time Africa stands on their own feets and stop expecting handouts from WHO and other foreign financial Aids Organisations. Africa is a wealthy continent in natural resources. It is time African crooked leaders start caring for their own citizens rather than looting them dry. It is time Africans hold their thieving leaders to accounts rather than running away to America in the name of greener pastures.

Trump 2020!!!

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by eyizlive(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
I never thought it was going to happen. Biden bound to be obliterated tonight.
Still don't know why democrats would decide to commit political suicide.
Las las, I wouldn't miss that "comedy show" for the world.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by seanwilliam(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

You can't win an argument with a Trumpist.
That's why he said he can shoot a man on the streets of New york and get away with it.

You don't have a single clue on the devastating consequence of defunding a body that is saddled with the responsible of coordinating resources and scientific intelligence in infectious disease around the world.
Ebola, Malaria, Tuberculosis and HIV/ AIDS would still be ravaging the world without these kinds of organizations.
It's not surprising anyway, a trumpist would rather eat poopoo than believe science.
you're just blabbing.. u only care about what u will benefit.. tell me what USA is benefiting from WHO..

Listen to yourself.. can u keep on funding what u are not benefiting from and that same thing is not even loyal to u.. you have entitlement mentality .. make africa self start to dey fund WHO
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
eyizlive:
I never thought it was going to happen. Biden bound to be obliterated tonight.
Still don't know why democrats would decide to commit political suicide.
Las las, I wouldn't miss that "comedy show" for the world.
But Biden is going to beat Trump now.

So what are you saying grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by naptu2: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
JamParkMe:

Its truly baffling to me. I have tried to make sense of their love for this man. All I could come up with is a mix of ignorance their love of so called "strong men" like Trump and Co. I have no clue what else would make them root for a man that cares less about them, insults them and banned them from gaining access to immigrant visas.

A lot of Nigerians who support Donald Trump do so mainly for two reasons.

1) Some of them are supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan and they believe that President Barrack Obama and the Democrats are responsible for Jonathan's loss in the 2015 election, so they hate the democrats for that reason.

2) Some of them are pentecostal and evangelical Christians and they believe that the democrats want to force homosexuality on Nigeria. Therefore they hate the democrats.

Now, you also need to understand that many Nigerians are very emotional. As far as they are concerned, people that they support cannot do any wrong and people that they hate cannot do anything right, no matter what.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're just blabbing.. u only care about what u will benefit.. tell me what USA is benefiting from WHO..

Listen to yourself.. can u keep on funding what u are not benefiting from and that same thing is not even loyal to u.. you have entitlement mentality .. make africa self start to dey fund WHO
True talk grin grin tell them!!
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
gypsey:
Maybe it's time Nigerians stay in their own country, fix it! and stop seeking fof so called greener pastures in Ameriac. It is also about time Africa stands on their own feets and stop expecting handouts from WHO and other foreign financial Aids Organisations. Africa is a wealthy continent in natural resources. It is time African crooked leaders start caring for their own citizens rather than looting them dry.

Trump 2020!!!

Stop talking like this.
You and I know your dreams as stated above can not come to pass. It has always been and will still remain in a long while.

America can't close it doors to people. Its foundation is based in immigration.
Trump's wife is even an immigrant. Her English still never even pure all these years.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
seanwilliam:

So Trump is wiser or more shrewd than the former American presidents that have funded WHO?
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by eyizlive(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

But Biden is going to beat Trump now.

So what are you saying grin

Just go on Twitter and search Joe Biden interview videos, then come back and say this again.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
bjtinz:

George Washington: 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Donald Ihejirika Trump: 'I cannot tell the truth!!'
NL Trump supporters: 'I cannot tell the difference'

cry
This is very funny grin
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

1) Some of them are supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan and they believe that President Barrack Obama and the Democrats are responsible for Jonathan's loss in the 2015 election, so they hate the democrats for that reason.

2) Some of them are pentecostal and evangelical Christians and they believe that the democrats want to force homosexuality on Nigeria. Therefore they hate the democrats.

Now, you also need to understand that many Nigerians are very emotional. As far as they are concerned, people that they support cannot do any wrong and people that they hate cannot do anything right, no matter what.

THE TRUTH IS 75% OF THEM ARE JEALOUS OF NIGERIANS LIVING IN THE US. .....

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
eyizlive:

Just go on Twitter and search Joe Biden interview videos, then come back and say this again.
You mean doctored interviews.

See this one Biden that has been doing well and is a career debater that you think Trump can beat.
You are such a dreamer I know about Biden more than you.Don't worry watch the debates this night not the edited ones oo cheesy
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by od501: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
A very tough one
Still want Trump to retain that seat

Ndi Igbo
Nke a bu Nke anyi
Egwu a na aku na Nigeria but egwu nkwapu nkwapu. Dika anyi na enejere anya ka anyi nwee Obodo nke anyi, izuta Ala na Ala Igbo?. Were Oso na ije bia zuta Ala nke gi na ebe di iche iche anyi nwere Ala dika;
Nnewi
Awka
Umueri nke di na Anambra
Aba nke di na Abia State
Enugu
Asaba
Port-Harcourt
Uyo
Calabar

Anyi na eji ugbo Ala were kwara ndi choro ifu Ala anyi wee ga gosi ha Ala anyi na akwuhhi ugwo obula. Oburu na ichoro izuta Ala ngwa kpoturu anyi na ekwe nti kanyi detue aha go na akwukwo ndi ga aga ihu Ala anyi.

Izuta ala na ala igbo adiyi nfe mancha. Odi oke onubnke uwu tunyere obodo ndi ozo.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by od501: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
A very tough one
Still want Trump to retain that seat

Ndi Igbo
Nke a bu Nke anyi
Egwu a na aku na Nigeria but egwu nkwapu nkwapu. Dika anyi na enejere anya ka anyi nwee Obodo nke anyi, izuta Ala na Ala Igbo?. Were Oso na ije bia zuta Ala nke gi na ebe di iche iche anyi nwere Ala dika;
Nnewi
Awka
Umueri nke di na Anambra
Aba nke di na Abia State
Enugu
Asaba
Port-Harcourt
Uyo
Calabar

Anyi na eji ugbo Ala were kwara ndi choro ifu Ala anyi wee ga gosi ha Ala anyi na akwuhhi ugwo obula. Oburu na ichoro izuta Ala ngwa kpoturu anyi na ekwe nti kanyi detue aha go na akwukwo ndi ga aga ihu Ala anyi.

Izuta ala na ala igbo adiyi nfe mancha. Odi oke onu nke uwu tunyere obodo ndi ozo. Igbo ndi anya ugwu rinne.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Valkrie: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
I just hope Biden would not resort to want to fight Trump on stage...cos Trump is going to demolish him till he forgets his name and even forget running for any president..!!!
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
naptu2:

This is so true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by seanwilliam(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

So Trump is wiser or more shrewd than the former American presidents that have funded WHO?
kill this your entitlement mentality.. e no good.. see as u dey talk am as if na Africa's right to be funded through WHO.. what is wrong with we black people self.. America alone gives 450m$ singlehandedly to WHO and yet WHO prefers to be CHINESE Dog.. if you were the one,what would be your reaction ? Would u keep funding what doesnt benefit u and still indirectly wishing your downfall? Answer this question with all sincerity

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
JamParkMe:

Its truly baffling to me. I have tried to make sense of their love for this man. All I could come up with is a mix of ignorance their love of so called "strong men" like Trump and Co. I have no clue what else would make them root for a man that cares less about them, insults them and banned them from gaining access to immigrant visas.
So the only reasons you hate Trump or wants Nigerians to hate Trump is because he banned Nigerians from gaining immigrant visas? that's all? If he didn't ban them he woulda been a good guy right? Well maybe Nigerians should stay put in their own country and fix it. Trump also didn't ban only Nigerians he banned few other countries.
Nigerian president insulted his own citizens too by calling them lazy youths. So why pick on Trump?

Trump 2020!!! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.