Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36551 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JamParkMe: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
because you are senseless.

Fvck off, idiot*
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Dominiqueismad: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
myfatherisidiot:

Fvck off, idiot*
you mean your father, as your Monica implies.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trump's base cannot deliver him the election it was independents and undecideds that made him win before the same cannot be said again this time.

I don't care what binds Trump and his cult gang.

What we know is that he is on course to lose the election and better get ready to handover.

Hahahahaha. You have never heard of a 'base election' before? Trump has a clear strategy but dummies like you are too slow to see it. let me explain for political novices like you.

Lets say 40% of America is conservative base and 40% is liberal base. That means there are 20% that are independent or undecided like you say right?So according to you Trump should be campaigning and debating in a way that will help him attract that independent 20% even if it means losing some of his 40% base right? I don't blame you for thinking that way sha. That's conventional political wisdom but we all no Trump is not a conventional politician.

Now what if I told you the Trump teams strategy is to say f**ck that 20% undecided. Our goal is to turn out a 100% of our 40% conservative base while suppressing Bidens liberal base base turn out to like 60% of 40% so that even if he gets 100% of the 20% undecided (Which is impossible) we still win because our conservative base turned out in far greater numbers than the liberal base and independents combined?

Does it make some sense to you now? Good, Now let me bust your brain finally

You may ask "so how does Trump suppress Bidens liberal base and stop almost half of them from showing up for him on election day while keeping 100% of his own conservative base intact?" Simple, force Biden to denounce over half of his liberal base himself on live television while not denouncing any fraction of his own conservative base.

Is the strategy getting clearer for you now? Now do you understand why the following happened at the debate:

1. Trump forced Biden to denounce the manifesto he signed with Bernie sanders and Bernie sanders himself (I'm sure you know how popular Bernie Sanders is among the far left of the democrat party) Trump himself said it that "you just lost the left" after Biden denounced them. so thats like 10% of Bidens base gone already lol

2. Trump forced Biden to Denounce AOC's green new deal and say he does not support it (i'm sure you know how popular AOC and the Green new deal are among environmentalist liberals) that's another 10% of Bidens base gone lool

3. Trump tried to get Biden to denounce the liberal idea of packing the supreme court after the election, a policy proposal that is currently very popular among most radical liberals especially after Trump nominated a new Justice to the court..he didn't succeed on this one because I think Biden himself began realizing what was happening by this point so he shut up lol

4. Trump nearly got Biden to denounce Antifa, another popular wing of the democrat party.

5. Trump himself refused to overtly denounce white supremacist and the Proud Boys because they are still part of his voters for better or for worse

6. Trump refused to say any negative thing about establishment Republicans when given the opportunity to because the goal is to keep his entire base intact

So I am sure the strategy is clear to you now? I hope you now understand you are a political novice and Trump is 100 times more politically savvy than you can ever be. Trust me there is a method behind the mans madness but simpletons like you can never see it.

Now Bleep off!

2 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are the novice here.I did not even waste my time reading this crap because it is obvious you know nothing on American politics it won't change the fact that Trump will lose the election.E ven the conservatives voting Biden just want him out it is obvious you are oblivious of the fact that there is already a high voting turnout you don't even know Biden has a broad coalition and Trump was the one that played himself in the debates you think people will seat at home and give Trump 4 more years?in your dreams.Biden is going to win.
slyfoxxjoe:

[s]Hahahahaha. You have never heard of a 'base election' before? Trump has a clear strategy but dummies like you are too slow to see it. let me explain for political novices like you.

Lets say 40% of America is conservative base and 40% is liberal base. That means there are 20% that are independent or undecided like you say right?So according to you Trump should be campaigning and debating in a way that will help him attract that independent 20% even if it means losing some of his 40% base right? I don't blame you for thinking that way sha. That's conventional political wisdom but we all no Trump is not a conventional politician.

Now what if I told you the Trump teams strategy is to say f**ck that 20% undecided. Our goal is to turn out a 100% of our 40% conservative base while suppressing Bidens liberal base base turn out to like 60% of 40% so that even if he gets 100% of the 20% undecided (Which is impossible) we still win because our conservative base turned out in far greater numbers than the liberal base and independents combined?

Does it make some sense to you now? Good, Now let me bust your brain finally

You may ask "so how does Trump suppress Bidens liberal base and stop almost half of them from showing up for him on election day while keeping 100% of his own conservative base intact?" Simple, force Biden to denounce over half of his liberal base himself on live television while not denouncing any fraction of his own conservative base.

Is the strategy getting clearer for you now? Now do you understand why the following happened at the debate:

1. Trump forced Biden to denounce the manifesto he signed with Bernie sanders and Bernie sanders himself (I'm sure you know how popular Bernie Sanders is among the far left of the democrat party) Trump himself said it that "you just lost the left" after Biden denounced them. so thats like 10% of Bidens base gone already lol

2. Trump forced Biden to Denounce AOC's green new deal and say he does not support it (i'm sure you know how popular AOC and the Green new deal are among environmentalist liberals) that's another 10% of Bidens base gone lool

3. Trump tried to get Biden to denounce the liberal idea of packing the supreme court after the election, a policy proposal that is currently very popular among most radical liberals especially after Trump nominated a new Justice to the court..he didn't succeed on this one because I think Biden himself began realizing what was happening by this point so he shut up lol

4. Trump nearly got Biden to denounce Antifa, another popular wing of the democrat party.

5. Trump himself refused to overtly denounce white supremacist and the Proud Boys because they are still part of his voters for better or for worse

6. Trump refused to say any negative thing about establishment Republicans when given the opportunity to because the goal is to keep his entire base intact

So I am sure the strategy is clear to you now? I hope you now understand you are a political novice and Trump is 100 times more politically savvy than you can ever be. Trust me there is a method behind the mans madness but simpletons like you can never see it.

Now Bleep off[/s]

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You are the novice here.I did not even waste my time reading this crap because it is obvious you know nothing on American politics it won't change the fact that Trump will lose the election.E ven the conservatives voting Biden just want him out it is obvious you are oblivious of the fact that there is already a high voting turnout you don't even know Biden has a broad coalition and Trump was the one that played himself in the debates you think people will seat at home and give Trump 4 more years?in your dreams.Biden is going to win.

Hahahah you read it and realized how politically naive you are that's why you couldn't give a more intelligent answer or rebut any of the points I made.

Conservatives voting for Biden? the latest polls show Trump has over 95% support in the republican party. Only the fake elite CNN conservatives you see on TV are voting for Biden. They are not representative of the real grassroots republican base oga.

Go sleep jare. You sound so much like the people who Trump could't win in there first place in 2016 and gave 1 million reasons why. Keep underestimating the man. It will be fun to watch you people in shock when it happens again.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Conservatives voting for Biden? the latest polls show Trump has over 95% support in the republican party. Only the fake elite CNN conservatives you see on TV like Ana Navarro and John Kasich are voting for Biden. They are not representative of the real grassroots republican base oga.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Hahahah you read it and realized how politically naive you are that's why you couldn't give a more intelligent answer or rebut any of the points I made.

Go sleep jare. You sound so much like the people who Trump could't win in there first place in 2016 and gave 1 million reasons why. Keep underestimating the man. It will be fun to watch you people in shock when it happens again.
It will be fool hardy to think 2016 will repeat itself again when Trump is now the incumbent.

Nobody is underestimating the man that is why close to 2 million Americans have already voted they do not want a 2016 mistake to happen again.At this time in 2016 not even up to a 100k Americans have voted.This time is different but you fail to realise that.I am currently stating facts to you in this election cycle Trump is the incumbent and there are a few undecideds.Trump won narrowly via the EC and that will be very unlikely in 2020.

You don't even know that lol.
Why is Trump saying he won't accept the results and is already casting doubt on the elections his campaign is out of money they know they are losing and is acting desperate.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Conservatives voting for Biden? the latest polls show Trump has over 95% support in the republican party. Only the fake elite CNN conservatives you see on TV like Ann Navaro and John Kasich are voting for Biden. They are not representative of the real grassroots republican base oga.

Stop blaming CNN for reporting what you don't agree with and terming it fake.Do you know that the republican party registration started declining since Trump took office and some republicans are now independents or lean democrats and have left the republican party.
Jeff Flake Cindy Mccain the lincoln project Anthony Scaramucci etc are fake republicans right.
The former Gop governors,senators,war veterans and generals endorsing and voting for Biden are not republicans right.
Biden has a lot of republican support for a democratic nominee because he is seen as moderate incase you don't know this the statistics prove it.Some republicans don't see Trump having republican values.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It will be fool hardy to think 2016 will repeat itself again when Trump is now the incumbent.

Nobody is underestimating the man that is why close to 2 million Americans have already voted they do not want a 2016 mistake to happen again.At this time in 2016 not even up to a 100k Americans have voted.This time is different but you fail to realise that.I am currently stating facts to you in this election cycle Trump is the incumbent and there are a few undecideds.Trump won narrowly via the EC and that will be very unlikely in 2020.

You don't even know that lol.
Why is Trump saying he won't accept the results and is already casting doubt on the elections his campaign is out of money they know they are losing and is acting desperate.

He said the same thing about contesting the results in 2016. It's just his style. Plus there is the very real possibility mail ballot fraud this time around due to the pandemic.

And for your information it's far harder to beat an incumbent than to defeat a first time candidate. He now has the weight of the US government behind him and has control of many tools he didn't have in 2016 which he can legally manipulate to help himin the election. You heard about how Obama weaponized the IRS against Romney and his supporters to help him win the 2012 election? You heard the stories of what Trumps appointees in the US postal service have been doing in regards to the election? Lol Google these things because you probably have no idea what i'm even saying.

P.s his campaign raised $210 million in August so i dont know where you got the information they are out of money. Pls try to verify your facts on google before you come here to talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Stop blaming CNN for reporting what you don't agree with and terming it fake.Do you know that the republican party registration started declining since Trump took office and some republicans are now independents or lean democrats and have left the republican party.
Jeff Flake Cindy Mccain the lincoln project Anthony Scaramucci etc are fake republicans right.
The former Gop governors,senators,war veterans and generals endorsing and voting for Biden are not republicans right.
Biden has a lot of republican support for a democratic nominee because he is seen as moderate incase you don't know this the statistics prove it.Some republicans don't see Trump having republican values.

Of course 'some' republicans don't like Trump. Some Democrats don't like Biden too. The question is are they enough to make a statistical difference in the election? The Answer is NO.

Abeg I will just drop links from reputable sources to debunk your lies from now on. I no get time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-winning-voter-registration-battle-against-biden-key-states-n1241674

This one answers your lie that republican registration is down

You want more?

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

"Jeff Flake Cindy Mccain the lincoln project Anthony Scaramucci etc are fake republicans right."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! All the people you mentioned here are the very definition of fake elite CNN friendly republicans who do not represent the conservative base at all! I couldn't have compiled a better list myself to prove my point. Good job,

1. Jeff Flake is so fake and unrepresentative of the republican base that he had to resign from the senate because republican voters were rejecting him once he started criticizing Trump and his poll numbers in the Arizona primary for the next election started crashing. He knew he was going to lose to his opponent who was a big Trump supporter so he dropped out of the race like a coward to save embarrassment.

2. Cindy McCain is just mad that Trump got the better of her husband on their fight and John McCain himself was a liberal Republican at best. The base did'nt Like him much either. Plus the McCain's are good friends with the Biden's so it's no surprise she is supporting him

3. Scaramucci, I can't even talk about this fool. If you believe that charlatan has any values beyond attention seeking and kissing the ass of whoever can give him the limelight at any given time then it is you that has a problem. This is the same man who was swearing love for Trump until he got fired and suddenly he found his 'values' looool Ok. He is nothing but the male version of Omarossa

4. Lincoln project = A coalition of Butt hurt fake republicans who all have had personal issues with Trump. Plus they have discovered an avenue to make money from democrats who are so desperate to see republicans attack Trump that they foolishly donate money to their organization. Those guys have made millions of dumb liberals like you.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

He said the same thing about contesting the results in 2016. It's just his style. Plus there is the very real possibility mail ballot fraud this time around due to the pandemic.

And for your information it's far harder to beat an incumbent than to defeat a first time candidate. He now has the weight of the US government behind him and has control of many tools he didn't have in 2016 which he can legally manipulate to help himin the election. You heard about how Obama weaponized the IRS against Romney and his supporters to help him win the 2012 election? You heard the stories of what Trumps appointees in the US postal service have been doing in regards to the election? Lol Google these things because you probably have no idea what i'm even saying.

P.s his campaign raised $210 million in August so i dont know where you got the information they are out of money. Pls try to verify your facts on google before you come here to talk nonsense
So you think Americans will sit down and allow Trump manipulate the elections what tools.

States conduct their elections independently and Trump cannot intervene in it that is why his campaign is going to court to undermine the process but they keep getting unfavourable judgments.
Just last week the courts ruled that there was nothing like widespread voter fraud same thing the FBI director said.
In 1992 Clinton defeated an incumbent and is bound to happen again especially when the president is unpopular.Obama won the election fairly don't even go there.
Oh yes the USPS I am sure you have also heard that 4 judges have ordered the USPS to restore everything they planned to remove to make mail in ballot delivery slow the judges also told the USPS to pripritize election mails which the USPS is already working on by having a good return rate right now.
The democrats know the republicans are trying to undermine and suppress votes and they have a lot of PAC's fully prepared with money to swing into action.
I have every idea of what you are saying that is why I am currently countering you with facts you verify these things I am telling you on google too.

Also the Biden campaign raised $364 million dollars in August hope you know that too and Trump's former campaign manager Brad parscale is under investigation for missing 170 million dollars even Trump is taking money from his campaign they are not even spending it for elections but wasting it on lawsuits to suppress voters and losing cases
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

Of course 'some' republicans don't like Trump. Some Democrats don't like Biden too. The question is are they enough to make a statistical difference in the election? The Answer is NO.

Abeg I will just drop links from reputable sources to debunk your lies from now on. I no get time.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-winning-voter-registration-battle-against-biden-key-states-n1241674

You want more?
I said republican party registration is down and that is the truth.

The dems have a higher party and voter registration than republicans because they are more popular than the GOP.

The dems have the advantage oga you can't argue that in 2016 40 million democrats did not vote in the mid terms election in 2018 and the democratic party primary had many democrat voters turnout.
That the dems had over 10 million margins in 2018 compared to the republicans that they won 41 house seats in congress.

These are facts
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Now I know you don't even know what you are saying grin I had a good laugh I won't waste my time on you what a joke grin grin
slyfoxxjoe:

"Jeff Flake Cindy Mccain the lincoln project Anthony Scaramucci etc are fake republicans right."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! All the people you mentioned here are the very definition of fake elite CNN friendly republicans who do not represent the conservative base at all! I couldn't have compiled a better list myself to prove my point. Good job,

1. Jeff Flake is so fake and unrepresentative of the republican base that he had to resign from the senate because republican voters were rejecting him once he started criticizing Trump and his poll numbers in the Arizona primary for the next election started crashing. He knew he was going to lose to his opponent who was a big Trump supporter so he dropped out of the race like a coward to save embarrassment.

2. Cindy McCain is just mad that Trump got the better of her husband on their fight and John McCain himself was a liberal Republican at best. The base did'nt Like him much either. Plus the McCain's are good friends with the Biden's so it's no surprise she is supporting him

3. Scaramucci, I can't even talk about this fool. If you believe that charlatan has any values beyond attention seeking and kissing the ass of whoever can give him the limelight at any given time then it is you that has a problem. This is the same man who was swearing love for Trump until he got fired and suddenly he found his 'values' looool Ok. He is nothing but the male version of Omarossa

4. Lincoln project = A coalition of Butt hurt fake republicans who all have had personal issues with Trump. Plus they have discovered an avenue to make money from democrats who are so desperate to see republicans attack Trump that they foolishly donate money to their organization. Those guys have made millions of dumb liberals like you.
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

So you think Americans will sit down and allow Trump manipulate the elections what tools.

States conduct their elections independently and Trump cannot intervene in it that is why his campaign is going to court to undermine the process but they keep getting unfavourable judgments.
Just last week the courts ruled that there was nothing like widespread voter fraud same thing the FBI director said.
In 1992 Clinton defeated an incumbent and is bound to happen again especially when the president is unpopular.Obama won the election fairly don't even go there.
Oh yes the USPS I am sure you have also heard that 4 judges have ordered the USPS to restore everything they planned to remove to make mail in ballot delivery slow the judges also told the USPS to pripritize election mails which the USPS is already working on by having a good return rate right now.
The democrats know the republicans are trying to undermine and suppress votes and they have a lot of PAC's fully prepared with money to swing into action.
I have every idea of what you are saying that is why I am currently countering you with facts you verify these things I am telling you on google too.

Also the Biden campaign raised $364 million dollars in August hope you know that too and Trump's former campaign manager Brad parscale is under investigation for missing 170 million dollars even Trump is taking money from his campaign they are not even spending it for elections but wasting it on lawsuits to suppress voters and losing cases

Lol Didn't Americans sit down and watch Obama manipulate the election in 2012 by using the IRS to intimidate and suppress his opponents supporters? Again I know you are a political novice who doesn't even know about this so I will just give you a link so you can educate yourself.

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

President use legal tools to suppress their opponents votes all the time you mo.ron. It's nothing new and in most cases the techniques they use are not even illegal like gerrymandering. If you even know what that means.

States conduct their elections independently but the federal government runs the USPS in all states you slowpoke. Just like Obama could use the IRS to supress conservative votes in 2012 because the federal government runs the IRS in ALL states. So there are many federal tools that a president can use to influence elections in every state.

How can there be evidence of widespread voter fraud in an election that hasn't happened yet you dummy?

Only 10 out of 45 US president's have lost reelection and non in the past 27 years so the odds are on Trumps side. I did't say it was impossible, I said it was very difficult so learn to read you doughnut.

You first say that Trump's campaign is out of money then you say his campaign manager stole 170 million dollars from the campaign so where did that money come from loool You keep pulling all kinds of lies out of your ass. Trump raised over $200 million dollars in august alone and lets wait till the September figures are out before you start lying that they have no money like you think I'm dumb.

I know Biden raised slightly more money but first of all most of that money is coming from wealthy democrat states like NY and California which have no impact on the election because they are states he is going to win anyway. Most of Trumps donations come from average Americans in many of the swing states in middle America that matter in the electoral college.

Besides I don't know why you are talking about money as if you think raising more money necessarily wins you the elections. This is why I call you a political novice. Ask Hillary Clinton why she lost in 2016 despite raising FAR more money than Trump.

Read this and educate yourself you illiterate

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-clinton-campaign-fundraising-totals-232400

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I said republican party registration is down and that is the truth.

The dems have a higher party and voter registration than republicans because they are more popular than the GOP.

The dems have the advantage oga you can't argue that in 2016 40 million democrats did not vote in the mid terms election in 2018 and the democratic party primary had many democrat voters turnout.
That the dems had over 10 million margins in 2018 compared to the republicans that they won 41 house seats in congress.

These are facts

I just gave you a link from NBC news reporting that Trump is outpacing Biden in the race to register new voters and you are still lying. In other words more republicans are currently registering to vote than democrat are. Is it that you cannot read or what? or maybe you are just such a pathological liar. Let me post the link again

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Now I know you don't even know what you are saying grin I had a good laugh I won't waste my time on you what a joke grin grin
Continue laughing at your ignorance. Me I am crying for you.

I told you rank and file/grassroot republican VOTERS are unified in their support for Trump and you are here telling me about a few CNN puppets you see on TV. You think FOX news can't arrange a few disenfranchised Democrats to come on TV and abuse Biden to make you think he is losing support too? LOOOOL

Please again, read this and educate yourself. Im tired of arguing with a novice

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/476978-trump-support-among-republicans-reaches-all-time-high-in-poll

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol the same Trump campaign that is begging for money and worried about voter high turnout that you think is going to win.Like I said I have been having a good laugh anyway I have taken note of your monicker when Trump loses next month we will talk LoL grin grin
slyfoxxjoe:
Continue laughing at your ignorance. Me I am crying for you.

I told you rank and file/grassroot republican VOTERS are unified in their support for Trump and you are here telling me about a few CNN puppets you see on TV. You think FOX news can't arrange a few disenfranchised Democrats to come on TV and abuse Biden to make you think he is losing support too? LOOOOL

Please again, read this and educate yourself. Im tired of arguing with a novice

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/476978-trump-support-among-republicans-reaches-all-time-high-in-poll
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Don't you dare insult me again or I will report to the mods it seems you cannot read to know that the courts has stopped the USPS from doing anything and the Trump campaign is having losses if you think Trump is going to win you are highly delusional anyway when he loses next month we will talk.Hillary lost because she failed to campaign in battleground states,did not despel the email saga use the campaign funds in the right places was so overconfident and people underestimated Trump and sat at home.That is why many have learnt their mistakes and will not let it happen again
Rubbish you don't know a thing of what you are saying and your write up proves it
slyfoxxjoe:

Lol Didn't Americans sit down and watch Obama manipulate the election in 2012 by using the IRS to intimidate and suppress his opponents supporters? Again I know you are a political novice who doesn't even know about this so I will just give you a link so you can educate yourself.

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

President use legal tools to suppress their opponents votes all the time you mo.ron. It's nothing new and in most cases the techniques they use are not even illegal like gerrymandering. If you even know what that means.

States conduct their elections independently but the federal government runs the USPS in all states you slowpoke. Just like Obama could use the IRS to supress conservative votes in 2012 because the federal government runs the IRS in ALL states. So there are many federal tools that a president can use to influence elections in every state.

How can there be evidence of widespread voter fraud in an election that hasn't happened yet you dummy?

Only 10 out of 45 US president's have lost reelection and non in the past 27 years so the odds are on Trumps side. I did't say it was impossible, I said it was very difficult so learn to read you doughnut.

You first say that Trump's campaign is out of money then you say his campaign manager stole 170 million dollars from the campaign so where did that money come from loool You keep pulling all kinds of lies out of your ass. Trump raised over $200 million dollars in august alone and lets wait till the September figures are out before you start lying that they have no money like you think I'm dumb.

I know Biden raised slightly more money but first of all most of that money is coming from wealthy democrat states like NY and California which have no impact on the election because they are states he is going to win anyway. Most of Trumps donations come from average Americans in many of the swing states in middle America that matter in the electoral college.

Besides I don't know why you are talking about money as if you think raising more money necessarily wins you the elections. This is why I call you a political novice. Ask Hillary Clinton why she lost in 2016 despite raising FAR more money than Trump.

Read this and educate yourself you illiterate

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-clinton-campaign-fundraising-totals-232400

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Don't you dare insult me again or I will report to the mods it seems you cannot read to know that the courts has stopped the USPS from doing anything and the Trump campaign is having losses if you think Trump is going to win you are highly delusional anyway when he loses next month we will talk.Hillary lost because she failed to campaign in battleground states,did not despel the email saga use the campaign funds in the right places was so overconfident and people underestimated Trump and sat at home.That is why many have learnt their mistakes and will not let it happen again
Rubbish you don't know a thing of what you are saying and your write up proves it
Are you a lady? If you are a lady tell me and I won't insult you again. But I believe you are a man masquerading as a Lady. If you are then suck it up okay?

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by naptu2: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Donald and Melania Trump test positive for COVID-19.
https://www.nairaland.com/6155386/donald-melania-trump-test-positive
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Timiofak(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

You want more?
look up the Lincoln project, for Republicans that don't want trump, they are actually plenty low key
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by naptu2: 4:19am On Oct 03, 2020
President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/6157239/president-trump-develops-fever-flown#6157239.21
Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by naptu2: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.