Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (36823 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Kundagarten:
I thought Trump was going to eat Biden alive, the reverse is now the case. Biden has suceeded in making Trump look like a mad incoherent man.
I said Biden was gonna do better than Trump.

I nor lie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2020
dinachi:
Trump will never change! I expected better from him. But I guess, it is what it is. He never did debate prep! Biden has lots of experience in things like this. But I know that Mike Pence will win the debate with Harris hands down, I have no doubt about that.

Going forward, Trump's gonna learn to do debate preps! I still strongly consider him by far, the best candidate.
Only in your dreams..
Kamala go roast pence throway.

Trump just lost more voters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Goshen360(m): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump is and will always be a clown...a mayor in USA is better than this clown in a debate composition. Imagine the clown saying he won't accept election result. HTF he got in office? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by MT: 4:14am On Sep 30, 2020
I woke up in Nigeria to watch this debate. Trump just lost the sub-urban women and the seniors in the US. Apart from Trump firing up his base, he won over no new voters. Trump will lose convincingly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 4:15am On Sep 30, 2020
dinachi:

You don't know Pence at all. Your girl Kamala is gonna be on her knees taking it from Pence!
Which Pence?
Mike Pence, former governor of Indiana.
The guy with the dyed white hair who heads the Corona virus taskforce and can't abide by the rules of the same taskforce because Oga at the top wants reelection.
Chaiiiiii.... e go chop am white, blue, black, indigo, purple, pooto pooto coloured.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Trump just lost Philadelphia tonight.
His dumbness and runny mouth has ruined his chances.
Even black voters the idiot refused to call out white supremacy and told them to standby grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2020
MT:
I woke up in Nigeria to watch this debate. Trump just lost the sub-urban women and the seniors in the US. Apart from Trump firing up his base, he won over new voters. Trump will lose convincingly.

He has also lost Philadelphia tonight by saying " bad things happen in Philadelphia". Remember philly is a key swing state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Which Pence?
Mike Pence, former governor of Indiana.
The guy with the dyed white hair who heads the Corona virus taskforce and can't abide by the rules of the same taskforce because Oga at the top wants reelection.
Chaiiiiii.... e go chop am white, blue, black, indigo, purple, pooto pooto coloured.
Harris coming on now on CNN ...Let the guy come get a taste of Harris small... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:17am On Sep 30, 2020
dinachi:

You don't know Pence at all. Your girl Kamala is gonna be on her knees taking it from Pence!
See this pikin.

Next week after Kamala done roast pence tell us thid rubbish.
Pence that does not even know how to be eloquent or articulate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:17am On Sep 30, 2020
JhayJoe:
Fact checker........ "There was an avalanche of lieing from President Trump"
Trump lies for a living.

Even the devil is shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Goshen360:
Trump is and will always be a clown...a mayor in USA is better than this clown in a debate composition. Imagine the clown saying he won't accept election result. HTF he got in office? angry
He has brought the USA so low.

The world watched in disbelief what a disgrace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2020
post=94454550:
Hahahaha, who heard about the SMART comment by Trump.

He says Joe, don't ever use the word SMART with me.
You don't even know the name of your college.

You never went to Delaware College.

Please, don't ever use that word smart on me,
You know I'm smarter than you!
You came last in your class!!

Damn it!!! cheesy wink grin

You think people are interested in that childish trash talk?
This is not a Trump rally. Its serious business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Goshen360(m): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He has brought the USA so low.

The world watched in disbelief what a disgrace

My sister, no b small thing o....its a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

You think people are interested in that childish trash talk?
This is not a Trump rally. Its serious business.
Sure, you have a good point here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by CrazyOptimist: 4:27am On Sep 30, 2020
How can a sitting US president president say " I don't want to pay tax"? Knowing fully well that tax payers money is what is running the economy.
You even buy $1 biscuit at dollar tree, den go still put small change as sales tax.

WTF!!!
And some people will still come to his defence?
Later they will say it's fake news, even when they watched it live on tv.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by naptu2: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Ekaka1:
Not sure why this CNN guy is blaming his moderator .....what does he want him to do to an overbearing trump ..he even tried stopping them a lot of the time

VickyRotex:

Yea, I feel for Wallace. He moderated well. So much patience and yelling grin

And in bold: OMG LOL cheesy

What they need to do in future is to have microphone control like they did in some debates in the past. The moderator should be able to turn the candidates' microphones off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 4:37am On Sep 30, 2020
naptu2:

What they need to do in future is to have microphone control like they did in some debates in the past. The moderator should be able to turn the candidates' microphones off.
That will be too much....one of them is a former VP and the other a sitting President..
I think it's more about reverence for the office cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by mikmash(m): 4:46am On Sep 30, 2020
It's a shame he had the nerve to talk down on the man's kid. Even Buhari is shocked over this trashy debate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by mikmash(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
How can a sitting US president president say " I don't want to pay tax"? Knowing fully well that tax payers money is what is running the economy.
You even buy $1 biscuit at dollar tree, den go still put small change as sales tax.

WTF!!!
And some people will still come to his defence?
Later they will say it's fake news, even when they watched it live on tv.

Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion; two different things. Trump is still a clown though.

1 Like

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by Boss13: 4:50am On Sep 30, 2020
MT:
I woke up in Nigeria to watch this debate. Trump just lost the sub-urban women and the seniors in the US. Apart from Trump firing up his base, he won over no new voters. Trump will lose convincingly.

True. I'm a Trump supporter but I think he has lost the election. Trump lost the objective of the debate - to win over independents and democrats who may not like Biden. His composure, demeanor and behavior did not do any of this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight by JamParkMe: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Just as expected, the Clown-in Chief showed up and turned the debate into a circus. He interrupted Biden throughout the debate. He didn't denouce white supremacist groups when asked to do so by the moderator. He declined to say he will peacefully transfer power if he loses the election. He lied that he's in support of reducing carbon emission but we all know he refused to sign the Paris accord which is a global agreement by world powers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. When asked about the current wild fires in California he lied that he's in support of forest management but on multiple occasions, his administration has failed to implement actions to help reduce wild forest fires. Heck even the Native Indians who have lived in the U.S long before the European settlers came in the 1400s proposed forest management technics they have practiced for millenia but the Trump administration flat out refused. He only cares about himself and his reelection bid. The reason he doesn't care about the wild fires ravaging California is because California is a democratic state and they will never vote for him. It is the same reason he didn't care about covid in the early days, majority of cases were concentrated in Seattle Washington, then California and then New York, all democratic States. He started taking the coronavirus serious only after rates spiked in republican States like Florida and Texas.

Yet some delusional person on this forum will come out here supporting this fraud of a man. I could care less about Biden or Trump, I'm more worried about Buhari and our own problems. But It's disgusting to see people blindly support Trump while ignoring his transgressions.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Devastating Landslide Buries Hundreds Of Homes In Peru ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.