Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (43870 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Breaking: SSS DG Bichi Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment;north: 535; South: 93 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Misterdhee1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blyzz:
I still disagree. They have good roads, some steady power supply in some major parts of the north. Agriculture all there, what else. Evil people, I hate northerner with passion.
We're talking poverty, not infrastructure. I don't hate northerners, but the truth is sacrosanct.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by chukwuibuipob: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
sad sad
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Not surprised, next!
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Starzo: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
South south will benefit more from the split
They have the source of the nation's wealth so when the splits eventually happens, they'll be well placed
wildikeman:
Nigeria must break.. It must be divided. North go away.. East go away... West go away.. South south na Una sabi
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Sonoyom(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Buhari and his 40 thieves strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by TooMuchStuff: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tinubu na cow

Wetin u gain now?

Shame on all who raised Buhari from oblivion to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Isn't 1300 the number of persons to be recruited? How is the North getting 535 loopsided
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
OVB123:
Tell me, what form of corruption is worst than this? The government of the North, by the North and for the North. I hope some of our southern brothers we now know that this Buhari is heartless.

Buhari is not heartless. na the mumu people wey vote for am deserve serious yabbing.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by ModestGal(f): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lol, Na today
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misterdhee1:

We're talking poverty, not infrastructure. I don't hate northerners, but the truth is sacrosanct.
their population are much to every other zonal part of the nation. They're using poor populace in there to make you remove your eyes from the rich amongst them. They have the high numb of billionaires there. So what else are you still staying? Did we ask them to give birth to high numb of children?
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Misterdhee1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu na cow

Wetin u gain now?

Shame on all who raised Buhari from oblivion to Aso Rock.
He didn't gain anything during gejs tenure too. He's a politician - he goes for what suits his political bias.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Petacephas: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
It has been going on in all government agencies. I have been saying this. The south is on the defensive at the moment. Nigeria is scattered and if we must be together, we must redefine our existence. Wawa to north and their evil agenda. Southern leaders both governors and senators are fools including reps.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by nameo: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.

Will you STFU and stop spurning lies!!

Neither Obasanjo nor GEJ ever favoured any section of this nation in appointments. There has NEVER been a more brazen show of nepotism than been showed by this Buhari Govt in the histroy of Nigeria.

It is the one good thing EVERY single Govt in Nigeria has done regardless of how terrible they are. We arnt talking of equality here but a semblance of balance and a sense that no section of the country is unduly favoured in Govt. Heck there was a section of the constitution and a commission to enforce this.

Dont try to belittle the enormity of the nepotism of this Govt. Do not dare!!!

11 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
dre11:
DSS Director-General, Bichi, Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment Into Agency With North Getting 535 Slots, South 93

SAHARAREPORTERS
This may be fake news.Sahara reporters has not yet proved itself credible.Before you call me names,I am also of the opinion that the man is capable of more nefarious and prejudiced acts than that.Shalom!
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Misterdhee1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blyzz:
their population are much to every other zonal part of the nation. They're using poor populace in there to make you remove your eyes from the rich amongst them. They have the high numb of billionaires there. So what else are you still staying? Did we ask them to give birth to high numb of children?
There's no point of arguing something like this. The stats are there, both national and international stats. For every one billionaire in North, there are thousands of poor men who cant even afford two meals a day. Most Southerners belong to the middle class.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Dapson73(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
capatainrambo:
The useless opolo eyed thief wint make pim, lipsrsealed

But he put up a video asking edo to reject obaseki.

Mumu man.

People from the north should know that what ever begins will end. They should continue. Public enemies

You have an empty brain. What's the connection between the write up and your senseless comment ?

Must you always showcase your stupidity publicly ?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by nameo: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kennydoc:

Stop sounding stewpeed and foolish. Which Obasanjo favoured Igbos? Has any government since independence been this brazen in promoting lopsidedness in governance? Not even Abacha was this mean.
Show me any recruitment made in Jonathan's tenure that had more than 60% of southerners or shut up forever. Nonsense!

You dey mind that LIAR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Chicastle: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
loveth360:
We warned them but they didn't listen,rather they called it hate speech.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

And it has happened

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by kadesh1: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abeg along them dey stay for the camp.
This country done tire every body.
Make we divide am.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by peterantai(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
I see war, killings and destruction
2023 will be a very tough one let's be prepared.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by nameo: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes it didn't start with Buhari. But wasn't it because he promised a change that he was elected. Is the change really a change of who (or what region) gets favoured?

Dont let midolian deceive you. That is his stock in trade.

There was NEVER a time any admin has been this brazen in such show of nepotism as this Govt. None.

This is all Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by ajl: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
limeta:
This is nothing we ve better things on our mind
Like throw stones at ipob and deletor they the reason we are stupid..

Sango will fire thunder at the fingers you use to type that trash.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
dre11:
DSS Director-General, Bichi, Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment Into Agency With North Getting 535 Slots, South 93

SAHARAREPORTERS
This may be fake news.Sahara reporters has not yet proved itself credible.Before you call me names,I am also of the opinion that the man is capable of more nefarious and prejudiced acts than that.Shalom!
Misterdhee1:

Especially yorubas
Stick to the subject matter and stop being unnecessarily hateful.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by uruego(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
You voted for this government, Pay come and face firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by wildikeman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Starzo:
South south will benefit more from the split
They have the source of the nation's wealth so when the splits eventually happens, they'll be well placed

Hopefully

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Akumoney(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
A very good one. When the south especially my eastern brothers have the opportunity to put their own people there, they won't help you. Abeg the northern keep helping your own and keep ruling since we the southern calm we have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by CioAngels(f): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
OVB123:
Tell me, what form of corruption is worst than this? The government of the North, by the North and for the North. I hope some of our southern brothers we now know that this Buhari is heartless.
I refuse to believe it is Buhari that is doing this evils but the many faces of self made presidents in Aso rock. Unfortunately the elected and the recognised Vice President is being assigned to do the dirty and insulting jobs by that are not elected but selected are now the ones assigning jobs the VP like to meet the labour leaders after they have created the ills. The North is calling other regions the fools and they are accepting it happiness. The wicked ones will surely crumble unexpected.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misterdhee1:

There's no point of arguing something like this. The stats are there, both national and international stats. For every one billionaire in North, there are thousands of poor men who cant even afford two meals a day. Most Southerners belong to the middle class.
you'll always defend them because you're one of the beneficial from the north. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by samwillyco1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
One Nigeria my foot

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by kcnwaigbo: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.
Obasanjo favoured Igbos? What planet exactly are you typing from

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sectionalism at its peak...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.