Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (43868 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Breaking: SSS DG Bichi Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment;north: 535; South: 93 / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by loveth360(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
joepepsy:
Forget that dimwitt kanu.
And who are you to dictate for me.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Kwara1stson: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Hateful towards my tribe? Truth needs to be told. Yorubas don't help their own. Come to Abuja and see how northerners are cornering all the slots.
no mind our Yoruba people,we like to pull on another down

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by joepepsy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
At least am old enough to father you.
loveth360:
And who are you to dictate for me.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by kayjay69(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
This joke of a country needs to be split fast. Anything less is just adding salt to wound.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by frankyychiji(f): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:
"...but multiple participants, including senior officials, said Mr. Bichi disregarded the federal character concept and skewed the process for Nigerians from the North.

Senior intelligence officials said even though the sectional disparity mirrors Nigeria’s reality under President Muhammadu Buhari, they are, nonetheless, worried that the development could potentially tip the ethnic and religious balance of national security in favour of a section of the country for decades....."
By this time tomorrow, there would be a rebuttal.

They will break it down for you to say that the so called north consist of NE, NC, and NW, and that every region was adequately represented. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by loveth360(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
joepepsy:
At least am old enough to father you.
I can't have a hater as a father.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by LordOfTheGame: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Hmmm...

You call them aboki and all sort of derogatory names suggesting they know nothing while they are busy fixing their people and enjoying the honey in the honey-comb... grin

They're doing anyhoie they like because zombies and idiots like yourself campaigned and supported the chief tribalist and religious bigots to become president. Now, the results are what we're having.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Kwara1stson: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
make them tear this country sharp sharp. enough is enough.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by AerialMapper: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Where is that Enugu engineer? Come and defend this please? Where is that meat seller?

When you read that the country has never been this divided; you see the reason? To think that this man was brought back from retirement just because the most senior officer was a southerner!!!
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
This is a very serious offence capable of causing problems at this time when national unity is hanging by the threads.

I hope this man would be prosecuted and made to face the laws of the land for such brazen disregard for federal character.
Federal character was basterdised by Buhari and the part of south the pushed the man to power couldn't utter anything. Obviously this is not the first and wont be the last attempt...

We are on a juicy ride

I hope you are not yorouba?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Rugaria: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.

Lol, dey there dey shout igbo this, igbo that make pant dey wear you.... Na fear of the igbos go rope you lot into internal occupation in this good forsaken enclave

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by frankyychiji(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oracleforce:

Keep smelling don't worry...I can sense the aura of failure and dumbass around you. Your brain is full of dust and sands

This is what they do in most of the federal government jobs....because those are measures employed to filled their half-baked graduates and some uneducated scallywag into the Federal jobs...
Ask them to make all the recruitment on merit, you will hardly see them around...

We can't keep deceiving ourselves.... things have fallen apart in this country...
The ugly consequences of their actions is that in 20yrs to come, these guys would have risen to very top positions and everywhere you turn, just like today, they dominate the security forces.

Successively, they will be the ones advising any sitting president on security matters.

Unfortunately, Southerners can never unite behind one voice.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by alamin0506(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
True story, I know of somebody who is currently in the camp

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Rugaria: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
By this time tomorrow, there would be a rebuttal.

They will break it down for you to say that the so called north consist of NE, NC, and NW, and that every region was adequately represented. Case closed!

You know the format..

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by sidonlook: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
I am short of words.

But if the northerners are wise, what do you say of our southern brothers and sisters in government.

They can and have repeatedly sold their conscience for a plate of porridge.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by frankyychiji(f): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Rugaria:

You know the format..
Yes they are notorious for that. They do it with NNPC and every other government owned establishment.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by sidonlook: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
[s]True story, I know of somebody who is currently in the camp[/s]
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Rugaria: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
emrain:

Do you think any leader can just emerge from the south and sack all the idiots occupying juicy positions now?
Well, think again.

Ps - At the rate at which things are going, the north will be able to impeach or remove any civilian president via a coup if they ever feel threatened. The country is already lost. This country will continue to swim in mediocrity until the north catches up with modern civilization. Brace yourself.

That is where the problem lies... With all the people they have in strategic security positions and the fact that finding southern hands to replace them by a Southern president will be difficult deu to the large numbers of the lopsidedness, the north has put itself in a position to force the hands of any president in power , no matter where he comes from. Blame Good luck Jonathan for that. The obidient servant! He was the one who allowed these political hyenas to get power in the fullness of his naivety! ! I heard they so much trust his stupidity that they are seriously thinking of recruiting him to serve them yet again..

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Murketeer: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
North make una Enjoy o...Presidency go come south one day ...make una nor complain about Nepotism then

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Boldheart90: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
After Ms. Joy Nunueh will come and open her dirty mouth to tell the world that Senator Akpabio secretly brought names to her for employment, hope she hears this, you see this northerners eh...let me reserve my comment.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by joepepsy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Am not an hater sweetheart. I don't just agree with his rhetoric of hate and division,I believe we should stand shoulder to shoulder to confront our oppressors and not someone in his beautiful home throwing tantrums and telling people what to do.
loveth360:
I can't have a hater as a father.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by kcunique: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
......And somebody will come here to tell us we re ONE NIGERIA ....
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Hedonisco: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
middlebelter:

The day when the SE and SW stop suspecting each other and work in unity with SS and Middlebelt.

As simple as ABC, even if easier said than done.
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by KillCorruption: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Parochial and sessional interest and appointments are the major crackers of the foundation of our unity. They only hate when people mention break-up, but do not respect the components that bind us together.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by vaca1: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Hmmm...

You call them aboki and all sort of derogatory names suggesting they know nothing while they are busy fixing their people and enjoying the honey in the honey-comb... grin

Come to our federal parastatals here in Enugu. You'll see 80 northerners and 20 indigens. This is not funny at all . Something has to be done
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Abelino(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
I blamed Sir Lord Lugard for the almagamation in 1914��and if not, you wouldn't be here sounding like a lunatic
limeta:
This is nothing we ve better things on our mind
Like throw stones at ipob and deletor they the reason we are stupid..
Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Princedapace(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dear Southern nigerians, it is time to call our southern leaders to order. Enough is enough.

I cant be working so hard and my money be used to pay FG in the name of tax and this FG is full of northerners.

Southern Nigerian youths, their plan is to frustrate us to run away while they occupy our lands. No matter how much we run, these other countries will never see us as their citizens.

Time for us to face our southern leaders and demand for justice. This rubbish must end.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by Moneyboyz: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
midolian:
Abeg make we hear word...

Was expecting someone from your camp to say something this stewpeed. The fact that I supported a government doesn't mean I must accept all that happens during the tenure.

You hypocrites should tell me this practice started when Buhari assumed office. Obasanjo favoured the Ndigbos, there was no noise. You saw nothing wrong with that..Ebele the drunklord did the same thing, you saw nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments too..You grinned in amusement like a goat getting roasted..

No matter who you have there, he will have some set of people he has some special interest in. This should be discouraged in totality...and this should be the concern of every sane Nigerian..

But all you guys care about is how your people can be favoured to the detriment of others.

Listen to yourself, so because people didn't say anything back then means this act of nepotism should continue?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters by UsmanBabaIdris: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
What of the North-South breakdown for Lagos Camp?

before we should complain, let's see the composition of Lagos camp. It might be South-dominated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.