Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Am I Been Deceived? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Been Deceived? (902 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Been Deceived? by Dharmmie21: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
I need an advice,

There is this guy we went to same UNI together, it's been 5 years after school now and I came across him and he told me all stories about LOVE he wants us to date , This happens to be my second visit to his place and to my surprise he saved my name on his phone as "Dammy Ikeja" this is someone that have called me by different love names when we chat

Did he truly love me?
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Love is not that cheap,thats erection speaking

4 Likes

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by DenreleDave(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dharmmie21:
I need an advice,

There is this guy we went to same UNI together, it's been 5 years after school now and I came across him and he told me all stories about LOVE he wants us to date , This happens to be my second visit to his place and to my surprise he saved my name on his phone as "Dammy Ikeja" this is someone that have called me by different love names when we chat

Did he truly love me?

grin grin

Maybe he has dammy Abuja, dammy surulere, dammy oshodi, dammy ojuelegba, dammy ajangbandi, dammy Oyo..

I guess he did that so that there wunt be confusion.....
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by ojun50(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
Love is not that cheap,thats erection speaking
He should save her name with what then? Miss erection
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by dorin27(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
DenreleDave:

grin grin

Maybe he has dammy Abuja, dammy surulere, dammy oshodi, dammy ojuelegba, dammy ajangbandi, dammy Oyo..

I guess he did that so that there wunt be confusion.....

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by virginprincess(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why do people read meaning to any little thing when they are in relationship? op that means you don't trust him before.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by BestGospelMusic: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Flee youthful lust. E get why Bible talk am
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by Salt06(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
I think you should give him sometime. I saved someone's name with the place I met her then so as to easily recall, we've become much closer now but it only occurred to me few days back that I still had the place i met her attached to her name. Have to edit that right away.
Such a beautiful soul

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by ojun50(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Why do people read meaning to any little thing when they are in relationship? op that means you don't trust him before.
My dear when you find alot of adult-child going into relationship...... This is what comes out of there head
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by chatinent: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
He has:

Dammy Isheri

Dammy Ikotun

Dammy Mile 2

Dammy EwaGoyin Bringer

Dammy From Travel

Dammy Big front teeth

Dammy sister

Dammy big forehead

What else did you want?

Dear, manage yours.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by virginprincess(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
ojun50:

My dear when you find alot of adult-child going into relationship...... This is what comes out of there head
Like seriously i don't get it, for me once i trust someone, i will always trust the person no matter the situation, because any relationship is always built on trust.
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by austine4real(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

People of God

Should we tell her

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived? by gunners160(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
is your name dammy? do you stay in Ikeja? Yes, so why the fuse? Oh sorry, you expect him to start saving your name with " My love" when you never even gree to date ham.
I save my contact within the situation I met the person.
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by Mcslize: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op you have no issue. I do save ladies' names based on where I meet them so as to avoid any miss up.

For instance, Maria Bus, Cynthia Market, Bola swimming pool, Sarah Shoprite, Blessing Indomie.

If anyone of them graduate from friendship to dating that's only when I will remove the attached acronym and replace it with Sarah Bae, Blessing Bae, Maria Bae, just like that.
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by ednut1(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Dharmmie21:
I need an advice,

Did he truly love me?
he should have stored it as Dami my queen abi. You are funny
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by stanliwise(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Dharmmie21:
I need an advice,

Did he truly love me?
When has true love been by words??
You need to get your own definition of true love right.
Love is built on actions
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by 1beat(m): 2:53am On Sep 30, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

People of God

Should we tell her

grin grin

let her learn since she get eyes to see but not functional
Re: Am I Been Deceived? by femi4: 5:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Dharmmie21:
I need an advice,

Did he truly love me?
He saved your name when you guys met not when you started dating.

I m sure, by the time he gets a new phone....you should get a promotion from dammy ikeja to dammy love

(1) (Reply)

What Does Men Do For (zzor) These Days / Men Need To Start Avoiding Sex As A Transaction Piece With Women / Am I Doing It Right??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.