Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (50100 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Fans Gift Mercy Eke A Bible In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by soleexx(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm happy for her....
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by wdacharley(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Damn niggar
Issoright
Swallow me,what do u have to say about this
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by luscioustrish(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ceiling fans grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by od501: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Big Brother season 4 winner Mercy Eke has been gifted two plots of land by her fans to celebrate her 27th birthday.

In a video shared online, fans of Mercy Eke, ‘Mercenaries’ gathered and presented the land documents to her as her birthday gift and she could not hide her excitement as her fans presented the land documents to her.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNdJ_mbqXw

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311012542219722752

Believe this l story, to your peril. Okpo wey her sugar daddies don settle with land (on request oo)...come dey form fans...believe this story iswear u are not so smart! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by karkinase(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Simps will end this world... angry
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by friday2011(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmnnn...

I taya, abeg this life no just balance...

Which fans dey always dash big brother house mates things like this?

Something is fishy oooo.

Earlier in the day... Na range rover for herself

I am not understanding it again.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hungry youths still donating their insufficient funds to someone who has millions.

Lazy and crazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by od501: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I keep asking myself...please who are this Fans?

Are sugar daddies not fan? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by ucheiwuoha(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
They are Mercenaries
mercenaries...... na ghost dem be.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sickening

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by ariefadenco: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fake, fake all fake.

The document is fake

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Simvan: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abi na zaddy be the fans? undecided
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by PhantomXcess: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
At this point, it is clear that they do this for tax avoidance purposes. Very smart.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
WHO ARE THIS FANS SEF.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by friday2011(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
thorpido:
Hungry youths still donating their insufficient funds to someone who has millions.

Lazy and crazy youths.

Bro... No hungry youth is giving any money, all this online show na to remain relevant... If the range rover and land in lekki is true, then one baba alaye na in pay.

I know trust that babe anyway... Na d type wey go do anything to get attention.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by craves(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fans my foot. If u know you know
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Basher8583: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Big Brother season 4 winner Mercy Eke has been gifted two plots of land by her fans to celebrate her 27th birthday.

In a video shared online, fans of Mercy Eke, ‘Mercenaries’ gathered and presented the land documents to her as her birthday gift and she could not hide her excitement as her fans presented the land documents to her.

Watch the video below:

So what did she "gift" the fan in return. I hope you all know that the fans (plural) actually means one person (singular)
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by thorpido(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
friday2011:

Bro... No hungry youth is giving any money, all this online show na to remain relevant... If the range rover and land in lekki is true, then one baba alaye na in pay.

I know trust that babe anyway... Na d type wey go do anything to get attention.
I agree there is a lot if cloud chasing in the game to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Dalby(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:

Watch the video below:

Fans when no get land for lekki, go gather hold meeting, contribute money to buy land for you there...l no understand this post. Abi na she post am herself as part of PR

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Piroskeey: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
And some of this lazy fans are still tenants with their parents make una get sense for ones

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by EMMY76: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
saaphiere:

Watch the video below:

Nigerians and misplaced priorities this lady was gifted a duplex last year why are they now buying her a plot of land again? Samson siasia that brought honors for nigeria both as a player and a coach have been looking for $250k for months to defend himself at FIFA but no one is even looking at his direction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jehovah Ebenezer, I tap from this Blessing, Grace and Unmerited Favour, Crowned with Mercy from above.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by sheriffindy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is becoming very sickening...

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anything to keep trending

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Mozegee: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't believe in anything this lady is posting on social media.kindly go to Egbu owerri and see the kind of house her parents are living in. Don't believe in everything you see on social media.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by SmartPolician: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

If you don't know him, please google the name.

Gideon Okeke said in an interview that anyone who makes his way into the Big Brother House will continue to receive goodwills and gifts for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by just2endowed: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
even me self dey ask because I person wey never chop belle no go fit dash person land and no Rich dey watch dat nonsense sobros how come
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Tywo2018: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who really are this invisible things call fans nah? God help us ooo. Some people will just seat somewhere and call themselves fans where are we actually heading to in this country.Even if NLC as failed us as a common man representative's must we fail as well? Ooin we are not doing well at all. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by lastchild: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
sometimes these celebrities arrange things like this to keep people in believing how much love people have for them, I was very close to some of them

am not saying these one is arranged, but it could be

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by tfash96(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
lastchild:
sometimes these celebrities arrange things like this to keep people in believing how much love people have for them, I was very close to some of them

am not saying these one is arranged, but it could be
pls gimme the list of those you were close with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.