Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (50263 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Fans Gift Mercy Eke A Bible In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Deborah98(f): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Emmadoc:

Somebody should please answer this question.
lolzzzzz still surprised right, don't be dear,we know who they are if you know you know...
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by tfash96(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2020
lastchild:
i was very close to Mike ezuruonye (nollywood actor) when I said close, I mean very close, so through him I know plenty others like zuby Michael and the rest
wow though I don't know them sha I don't watch nollywood..But do u know any celeb who sings
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I keep asking myself...please who are this Fans?
Co-ask.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by curvilicious: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
Fans that cannot help the poor. Is that one a fan?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Me too ooo
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Shey hushpuppi no be afonja?
abeg abeg
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by maestro299: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2020
godwinstringed1:

Yes, I am, Maestro. I joined NL when I wasn't yet serious. I was a guitar and music enthusiast then. Unfortunately, Seun doesn't give the privilege to tweak my moniker. May I know you better please
I'm a startup enthusiast. I follow blogs and websites of astute entrepreneurs. I saw ideaflavour some time back and was quite impressed.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Princessbettyj(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Nawa o!!!!!! Local woman is confused All these fans way dey gift people something who them be biko undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by ghettochild(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Are these fans crazy. How many of them live in their own houses
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Princessbettyj(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2020
All theses"fans"sef why them never locate me undecided angry abi I no reach to help cry
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
*These fans
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by KingDash: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2020
KingOfTheSouthS:
Faceless and Senseless fans! Mtcheew!
baba na the guy wey dey fucvk buy am that land, useless thing come dey lie.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Humorme2(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2020
And the fans that gave her this are still living in single room self contain
Mumu people full this country sha. Probably, their parents have not eaten today.

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by lastchild: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
tfash96:
wow though I don't know them sha I don't watch nollywood..But do u know any celeb who sings
no
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by CAUSTIC002: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
God knows l can't consciously spend one naira on this bbn stuff. Also, l would rather watch the movement of the clouds than spend a sec watching the show.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by tfash96(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by EmekaA125(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats Mercy Lamborghini
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by favy19(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
This fans are within us here in Nigeria in every state
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by folu4real(f): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Anonymous fans grin grin grin
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by BOFA2020: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

You don't have sense

The only thing you know is to dish out insults.

Ode

Oloribu omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e. Dumb ass retarded brainwashed monkey.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by tempel(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigerians and mis-placed priority are 5&6.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
Clients who were advertised to during the show.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by omoyankee3(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Her fans

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by mikkywebs(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
And so? What's ext

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Meet Desmond Chuchu: Angela Okorie’s Fiance’s Identity Unveiled In New Photos / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now