Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (50094 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Fans Gift Mercy Eke A Bible In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Erickymania: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I keep asking myself...please who are this Fans?
Believe all those things at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Erickymania: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oloshoism is one of the oldest and lucrative job on earth.
Who are the fans? What are they benefitting from her ? Or how is she touching thier lives in a positive way?
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Cerveau(f): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is so unfair, I Made this exact same post more than 6hrs ago. https://www.nairaland.com/6150110/mercy-ekes-fans-suprised-2#94438114. Seun, lalasticlala, mydd44
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by fombadi: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mercy is a generous person. So God is rewarding her according. Givers never lacks.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Liposure: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Money miss road fans
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by kingthreat(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Big brother is a useless show celebrating untalented controversial people.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Oshokalo: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
so this lady is 27 nawa oh all this ladies with big yansh dey be like say them see us
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by lymelyte(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Worriedgurl:
Which kain yeye fans?!?!?!

Young lady pls admit your big god got a land for you.

On a serious note, the world celebrates nonsense and mediocrity and that’s why people like this are still relevant and littering our cyberspace.

not the world.. NIGERIA celebrate stupidity

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by austinelex: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
What a cheerful giver but that one no mean free passage to pussy
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by lymelyte(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
friday2011:

Bro... No hungry youth is giving any money, all this online show na to remain relevant... If the range rover and land in lekki is true, then one baba alaye na in pay.

I know trust that babe anyway... Na d type wey go do anything to get attention.
she still want to remain relevant by doing all this and mumu bloggers dey post thrash..

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by lymelyte(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
lastchild:
sometimes these celebrities arrange things like this to keep people in believing how much love people have for them, I was very close to some of them

am not saying these one is arranged, but it could be
na arrangee abeg.. I know a place in lekki some of this so called broke celebrities pay to spray perfume they can't afford,wear shoe/clothes by the hr.. Don't believe the hype.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by berrystunn(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:
Fans that cannot help the poor. Is that one a fan?

What is the meaning of fans?
Get the meaning and get your fans too
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by pandabet(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
na wa
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2020
agbarisocket:
FLAT head people has the best criminal behavior in the world.go to ikoyi prison and see them like flies.what of malysia prison.uk prison.they have used their stupid acts to ruined chances of other meaningful Nigeria in a disaporal.they will always come to LAGOS in a large numbers.without going back to their red portor land...why the mumu NNAMDI GANU ran to exile like Agbari OJUKWU did.when BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE kill flat head like chicken... thanks

grin grin grin grin you mean a FLAToidHEAD like sanwo-olu you mean you did not notice?
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by fefenoble88: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
If u ask me na who I go ask? The other one watch 9.8 and that fan community nor get water to drink mk una dey deceive una self...fans fire

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by stubbornman(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

They are secret service Bro....
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Patojargz: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Bobo Juice wey dem borrow honey put.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by nextstep(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
You mean people that don't have a plot of land in swamp
People their father don't have plot of land in lekki
People that's living in rented apartment
Of I hear anybody complain of buhari again eeeh
Ndi ara

Na soo oh... nwa nne.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by 3mere(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=94449930]I keep asking myself...please who are this Fans?[/quote
]

Those ones that say "pls gather here on IG" �
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by olisaEze(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2020
This girl’s fans are blowing more than Newbreeze ceiling fan o! Well I sha know it’s all for the gram and clout. Very soon breeze go blow and fowl ny*sh go open as usual.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2020
saaphiere:
They are Mercenaries
Did the fans do a gofundme for her to get the land for her or what?
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:52am On Sep 30, 2020
No lele... Icons will do more for Big Brother Season 5 Winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe.

Watch out!

Mark this comment!!!
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by prophetfire: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
. We know who they are calling fans. Let them be deceiving people.
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Agugbadin: 3:41am On Sep 30, 2020
A country that celebrates mediocrity, no one has ever supported innovators, investors, technologist in this country but those who expose their breasts in public. This is very sad for a third world country,the poverty capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Agugbadin: 3:42am On Sep 30, 2020
prophetfire:
. We know who they are calling fans. Let them be deceiving people.

Hmmmmm
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Tolexandre: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
Fans that cannot help the poor. Is that one a fan?
Poor people no dey get fans grin
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Tolexandre: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Hope say them add building material money
Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by Ekpekaycee: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2020
I just hope all these Fan's bought this or that for this celebrity or that yeyebrity are for real and not an act of money laundering. EFCC should be looking into all these claims.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) by harmony75: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2020
naso lamba land Mtcheww..this mercy sef nawa o all these showing off the land is from her real estate naw abi the estate too na lamba?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.