Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) (57764 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Buzx: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Acidosis:

Saying NO to cultism won't stop cultism. More than 40% of Nigerian youths belong to one cult group or the other.

This is beyond saying No or Yes.

More than 40%? When did you carry out this research?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by KarLmax20(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

So, what are they gonna do?

Grab those axes and machetes lying before them and attack the policemen standing directly in front of them??
If the idea is to force an escape, then that would be counterproductive in the long-run. Have you thought of that?

You see the policeman with the AK in the background, right? What do you think he is there for? smiley

If you ever find yourself in such a situation with an armed policeman standing not too far away(as you can see in the background of that picture), then please don't even try whatever it is that you are thinking.

Those guys are trigger-happy and it would only take a pull of the trigger to mow every single one of those guys down. Makes their job easier.

In such a scenario, you don't want to tempt the devil.

They are cultist and on death sentence. They are already seeing death already and any thing can still happen if they are brave enough.
What about if one of them is fortified?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
Timiblanko:

I am sorry to say this whatever you say henceforth doesn't count...

You should make amend and apologize to people that you've disrespected yesterday....

He really needs to apologize.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
There so many ways one could earn money in this present age, why result to crime and bloodshed at such a young and promising ageembarassed

Pls Nairalanders, kindly see my thread on my signature
God Bless you all
like forsage for example
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Acidosis:

Saying NO to cultism won't stop cultism. More than 40% of Nigerian youths shocked shocked belong to one cult group or the other.

This is beyond saying No or Yes.

Where do you got that stats Fromm??
Kukuma say all youths are cultist...
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I support death penalties for these public nuisances.
I'm sure they are probably bagas, aye or eiye. Mostly touts,rapist and kidnappers.
They should be killed to serve as a lesson to other aspiring people who intend joining such confra filled with idiots and low lives.
Your mates dey bomb all site all night like isis ena dey go about killing innocent citizens like Boko haram.

Bro’s Abeg alixpress don Bomb me lately, please can you return the favour cool
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2020
May God bless the judge. If we can adapt to this, people will start thinking twice before embarking on any crime, especially murder case, rather locking them up and feeding them till they die, please send them to hell.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:
But wait, are these police men trained at all or they have been so comfortable with being unprofessional to the extent of even endangering their own lives?

Those criminals were not chained or in any cuffs, yet the mumu police men put dangerous weapons within their reach, all in the name of parading them.

In split seconds, heads may be on the road.

Well, NPF have more men that are committed to #50 and all sorts of bribes than safety and professionalism on the job.

May God help us!!!!!

Policemen are on Standby with AKs, you can see one by the side left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:
But wait, are these police men trained at all or they have been so comfortable with being unprofessional to the extent of even endangering their own lives?

Those criminals were not chained or in any cuffs, yet the mumu police men put dangerous weapons within their reach, all in the name of parading them.

Well, NPF have more men that are committed to #50 and all sorts of bribes than safety and professionalism on the job.

May God help us!!!!!

shebi na vin diesel, Bruce willis, Tom cruise and Jason Statham dem be!!
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by avalon7(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Why i de see laptop for this picture? Watin concern laptop with murder case undecided.. yeye sars
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366473/ekiti-court-sentences-notorious-cultists-death-murder-photos/

GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Stop using your life to count scores and still go to hell fire for it.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by ledaman: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Privilege Sentence and Death for any wise fellow!

Any Believer who knows and Loves this young man should go lead Him to Jesus Christ. Get him to Confess his Sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Many did not Have this Privilege..

I Pray Gbenga makes good use of this Privilege..
The way you write at time your brain needs clinical examination I swear, For Gbenga to be forgiven he must visit the families of those he killed. If they forgive him wholeheartedly then he is forgiven without that na OYO be him case !
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
When I read cultism was expecting to see youngsters and not these mature men that should know better.

I wonder what's going on in their minds.
some of them are criminals, they need to have a blood oath for the type of loyalty required for the job...na laziness cause am.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by avalon7(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
superior1:
2 witnesses but no evidence, I think hanging should only come with more overwhelming evidences.

This small boys wasting their existence over nothingburger. What a pity?!

The factors needed for a guilty verdict in a murder case are : intent, the murder weapon and witnesses. I believe all these things were present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Bring back death by firing squads. Nobody sees hangings so the spectacle does not discourage anyone from involving in crimes. Firing squads put the fear of God in many upcoming criminals and deters many hardened one after watching the compadres extinguished publicly.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
But na cultist kill cultist. So, which type of jugdement be dis na?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Jafar1:
See them! No shame!
Those guys are old enough to be somebody's father, but instead, cultism is the path they choosed for themselves..

Serves them right..

Dem be Afonjaitus nah

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Deaf ear useless boys still can't learn from the past childish cultists

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by proclinician: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

So, what are they gonna do?

Grab those axes and machetes lying before them and attack the policemen standing directly in front of them??
If the idea is to force an escape, then that would be counterproductive in the long-run. Have you thought of that?

You see the policeman with the AK in the background, right? What do you think he is there for? smiley

If you ever find yourself in such a situation with an armed policeman standing not too far away(as you can see in the background of that picture), then please don't even try whatever it is that you are thinking.

Those guys are trigger-happy and it would only take a pull of the trigger to mow every single one of those guys down. Makes their job easier.

In such a scenario, you don't want to tempt the devil.

A man sentenced to death already has nothing to lose not to talk of a dirty good for nothing and worthless cultist. In a split of seconds, that man there can grab a cutlass and rip of the intestines of the pot belly officer to give himself a revenge for the death sentence. Black people do not have brains and this is all shades of wrong. You don't keep a convicted felon close to weapons like this unchained or without cuffs while you're standing in front of him like you're a Superman. Those men in uniform has no training. A bullet will not even bring him down faster than one swing of a cutlass in his hand will disbowel that officer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:

May God help us!!!!!
naso they kill one Police officer in the UK like that

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by dangervu(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2020
i sense blackmail by the NPF, terrible world we live in !
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Hinioluwa: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2020
Say no to cultism, hooliganism, rape,thuggery.... But, I see innocent faces here especially the one wearing black
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:

May God help us!!!!!

That place is swarming with armed officers out of sight of the camera. One false move and those boys will be dispatched with alacrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Lablover01:

Pls, what does it means to bomb site?
Yahoo... You be learner?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Lablover01:

Pls, what does it means to bomb site?
Yahoo... You be learner?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Babygal2020:

He really needs to apologize.
What thread was that?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
the only reason why cultism and ritual killings continue to rise is because ppl have not seen anyone been punished for them .
if public execution of ritualists and cultists is approved , it will drastically reduce the number of such crimes

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by pyro62(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I'm sure they are probably bagas, aye or eiye. Mostly touts,rapist and kidnappers.
They should be killed to serve as a lesson to other aspiring people who intend joining such confra filled with idiots and low lives.
Your mates dey bomb all site all night like isis ena dey go about killing innocent citizens like Boko haram.

You were sounding reasonable at first, but just before I could hit the like button, I read the last part of the comment and you sounded like a complete idiot
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by asanwafo: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Man's age is always on the high side. If na woman now, her age will be 17
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by jurrsh(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
When I read cultism was expecting to see youngsters and not these mature men that should know better.

I wonder what's going on in their minds.

na small boys dey turn to men,it didn't start 4 them today
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by jurrsh(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

baba oo, Gee boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.