Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) (57781 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I support death penalties for these public nuisances.
I'm sure they are probably bagas, aye or eiye. Mostly touts,rapist and kidnappers.
They should be killed to serve as a lesson to other aspiring people who intend joining such confra filled with idiots and low lives .
Your mates dey bomb all site all night like isis ena dey go about killing innocent citizens like Boko haram.
I thought u had a functional brain until the bold... There is no confra without touts,idiots, Lowlife's, scumbags and arseholes. There isn't any frat that is an exception.. NONE. As a matter of fact 80% of frat boys fall within such category. Both those in tertiary institutions and the goats blended on their local streets and zones.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
greypencils:
Till then, let's keep these cultists on death-row. I do believe they can be useful in that fight.

No death row bro. Send them to their Creator for rebranding.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
There are many ways to make legal money in Nigeria but some mad youth will rather choose cultism or yahoo, after all the madness they live on drugs and miserably like dogs.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by proclinician: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

And who told you those guys are the ones that have been "sentenced"

The newspaper simply posted a picture of criminals who had been recently arrested and you guys simply assumed that they are the same ones who have been sentenced?

Or do those guys look like they have been convicted to you, sir?

That's picture has absolutely nothing to do with this story. Trust me on that. What you have there is just a picture of recently arrested suspects put on parade by the NPF in their regular manner.

I can't trust you on this theory
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by MajesticD(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
When I read cultism was expecting to see youngsters and not these mature men that should know better.

I wonder what's going on in their minds.

You must be learner grin, the man that almost made me abandon my university education was 40 years old while I was just 22 years, obviously my girl then 19 years, who I had been dating for 1+ year from Pre-degree started a relationship with him and when "kasala" burst he thought I was the intruder not knowing he was.

PS: I'm a freelance AutoCAD draftsman, contact me for your 2D and 3D CAD modeling/drafting services.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Iykes4u: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
have u forgotten that the pic is limited to the camera area? abi no be person DE snap the picture
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Iykes4u: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:
But wait, are these police men trained at all or they have been so comfortable with being unprofessional to the extent of even endangering their own lives?

Those criminals were not chained or in any cuffs, yet the mumu police men put dangerous weapons within their reach, all in the name of parading them.

In split seconds, heads may be on the road.

Well, NPF have more men that are committed to #50 and all sorts of bribes than safety and professionalism on the job.

May God help us!!!!!

have u forgotten that the pic is limited to the camera area? abi no be person DE snap the picture
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Starzo: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
According to what u wrote here, if they engaged in internet scam rather then cultism,then they'll be better future leaders undecided
Just imagine the nonsense way u reason...tueh
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

This is so unsophisticated

Above 25 nd you are still doing cultism
Why your mate they hustle, the b0mb everywhere
Steadily cashing out
I just tire for our future Leaders.

Odogwus don't do cultist shit!!
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by MrrKay(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I support death penalties for these public nuisances.
I'm sure they are probably bagas, aye or eiye. Mostly touts,rapist and kidnappers.
They should be killed to serve as a lesson to other aspiring people who intend joining such confra filled with idiots and low lives.
Your mates dey bomb all site all night like isis ena dey go about killing innocent citizens like Boko haram.

Nice one by condemning their activities.
I concur.

But when is bombing sites becomes a legitimate hustle Sir.
Let's hustle legitimately
Pray to God to bless our positive hand work
He'll crown our efforts with success.

Happy new month and God's abundant blessings Sir
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
mansakhalifa:

So, what are they gonna do?

Grab those axes and machetes lying before them and attack the policemen standing directly in front of them??
If the idea is to force an escape, then that would be counterproductive in the long-run. Have you thought of that?

You see the policeman with the AK in the background, right? What do you think he is there for? smiley

If you ever find yourself in such a situation with an armed policeman standing not too far away(as you can see in the background of that picture), then please don't even try whatever it is that you are thinking.

Those guys are trigger-happy and it would only take a pull of the trigger to mow every single one of those guys down. Makes their job easier.

In such a scenario, you don't want to tempt the devil.

thank you for responding to him appreciately..i was wondering whether he didn't see the guy with AK 47 when he made that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.