Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) (57785 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by greypencils: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2020
JohnOkolo:

We have enough able bodied and right thinking people.

Waste those Bastards
Nah we don't. We don't know what's coming for us yet. We need every hand on deck. We need natural killers to join in our fights man.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Lablover01: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Offpoint1:

Yahoo...
You be learner?

Okay..
Thanks
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by AwkaFinest: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Afonja and cultism are like 5&6
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Stop using your life to count scores and still go to hell fire for it.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by benzene00: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
asanwafo:
Man's age is always on the high side. If na woman now, her age will be 17

can you explain this your sentence?
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin

Oh wow...good news.

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
bobokeshington:
I DON'T SUPPORT CAPITAL PUNISHMENT BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER PERSON'S LIFE.
Just pray you or your loved ones don't come in contact with these demons, you won't be saying this.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by PaAdu02(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
This was a shoddy investigation done by the Nig police, there was no exhibit, just mere confessional statement, and two witnesses called, and someone is going to be hanged,though Gbenga Aluko desrves this comeuppance, he's really a retard/slowpoke, a big menace, I even heard he was the one that shot at MOB in Ekiti state, he Robs and kills at will in Akure and environs, the police obviously have a bigger picture of him, plus, he's been a political thug for many politicians, his last assignment was for Ayodele Fasoye, as a thug, nigga never had a good life, other than crime, but the fact that touches me is the fact that, an innocent too can be roped into death sentence, if all these presented evidences used against Gbenga can stand. They just wan to get him out of the way anyway anyhow
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

So, what are they gonna do?

Grab those axes and machetes lying before them and attack the policemen standing directly in front of them??
If the idea is to force an escape, then that would be counterproductive in the long-run. Have you thought of that?

You see the policeman with the AK in the background, right? What do you think he is there for? smiley

If you ever find yourself in such a situation with an armed policeman standing not too far away(as you can see in the background of that picture), then please don't even try whatever it is that you are thinking.

Those guys are trigger-happy and it would only take a pull of the trigger to mow every single one of those guys down. Makes their job easier.

In such a scenario, you don't want to tempt the devil.

The police man with the Ak does not have a clear shot, the least they should have done is cuff the guy and his crew, he has been sentenced already and might tell himself he could take some people with him to his afterlife

Prevention is better than cure, safety at all times, let wisdom guide us all

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
greypencils:
Nah we don't. We don't know what's coming for us yet. We need every hand on deck. We need natural killers to join in our fights man.

When it's time even your babe acting sexy will be a more natural killer than your widest imagination.

You will remember someone told you so
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
make we no hear say dey don escape later o, one Yoruba politician will bail and use them as personal assassinator....hmmm
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by dstar01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Good riddance!

7 Amazing reasons to start your own business in 2020:

Starting a business of your own can open a world of opportunities and options. A close look at successful entrepreneurs indicates that the majority of them run their own business which brings in a residual income stream. Below are some of the reasons why you need to start your own business this year:
Imagine how it would feel to get up at your own sweet time and not hurry to office in the regular chaos of snarling traffic. And then, to begin the day as though you are fresh from home and nothing has happened. You are your boss, and you determine when to resume and when to close.
Extra Income has not hurt anyone up to now, and it should not be hurting you either. If you are willing to do that extra bit of work or travel that extra mile for your boss, I am sure you will be more than willing to do so for yourself, especially if you feel that it would improve the quality of life of you and your family.
Multiple streams of Income does not come for free. It involves hard work! It is not hard work when you are doing what you are passionate about. The benefits of creating multiple income streams far outweigh the risk and stress involved.
I consider it foolish working hard daily, only to be paid peanuts as salary every month. Just check the following benefits accruing to every business owner:

1.Confidence and Fulfillment:
Having your own business makes you more of a complete person who can proudly say that he/ she is an entrepreneur who has achieved something.

2. Limitations of earning do not exist:
You can earn as much as you want by just putting more effort and the risk of financial failure is ultimately eliminated

3. Work at your own pace:

The monotony of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm is eliminated. You have the advantage of being your timekeeper. Flexibility enables the average entrepreneur to perform at the optimum.

4. Job security and fear of unemployment becomes history:

The fear of been sacked ranks as the number one phobia among employees. This fear can become a major obstacle to achieving the goal of having your own business.

5. Flexibility to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it:

Working for others can reduce you to a human-robot because your suggestions may sometimes be discarded at the expense of management policy and decisions.

6. You retire when you feel like not when you become old and weak:

I once had a boss who after retiring from service became too weak to do anything meaningful. This was someone who had put in 35 years of meritorious service to the company and here he was living in a company apartment. He did not have a home of his own, and to make matter worse, he did not have a business of his own. That was the day I decided to opt for a business of my own and end the rat race of paid employment.

7. You will be your boss with no one looking over your shoulder:

The joy and freedom to take the crucial decision that will ultimately shape your business can be exciting and at the same time challenging. It is, however, a motivational factor as an entrepreneur.

Success is very much achievable to everybody. Believe that and you have taken the first step on your way to starting your own business in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
The sentence should be carried out ASAP, no need to keep them for another 10yrs
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by CAUSTIC002: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
When I read cultism was expecting to see youngsters and not these mature men that should know better.

I wonder what's going on in their minds.
these ones are still very young na, you'll be shocked to see the amount of aged still actively involved in the nonsense .
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Naijafornow: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biko. When Dem go cut Dem throat? Ndi ara
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
DAVE5:

The police man with the Ak does not have a clear shot, the least they should have done is cuff the guy and his crew, he has been sentenced already and might tell himself he could take some people with him to his afterlife

Prevention is better than cure, safety at all times, let wisdom guide us all

Those guys in the picture are not the ones that were sentenced.

Where did you get that from

And don't try it if you ever find yourself in such a situation- clear shot or not. I have already told you.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Slurity(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
decatalyst:
But wait, are these police men trained at all or they have been so comfortable with being unprofessional to the extent of even endangering their own lives?

Those criminals were not chained or in any cuffs, yet the mumu police men put dangerous weapons within their reach, all in the name of parading them.

In split seconds, heads may be on the road.

Well, NPF have more men that are committed to #50 and all sorts of bribes than safety and professionalism on the job.

May God help us!!!!!
Kai... don't even go there, police in Nigeria can be thieves but definitely not a fool. Only if you can see those that will be standing behind the camera person that took that picture you will understand why the criminals are gentle.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
proclinician:

A man sentenced to death already has nothing to lose not to talk of a dirty good for nothing and worthless cultist. In a split of seconds, that man there can grab a cutlass and rip of the intestines of the pot belly officer to give himself a revenge for the death sentence. Black people do not have brains and this is all shades of wrong. You don't keep a convicted felon close to weapons like this unchained or without cuffs while you're standing in front of him like you're a Superman. Those men in uniform has no training. A bullet will not even bring him down faster than one swing of a cutlass in his hand will disbowel that officer.

And who told you those guys are the ones that have been "sentenced"

The newspaper simply posted a picture of criminals who had been recently arrested and you guys simply assumed that they are the same ones who have been sentenced?

Or do those guys look like they have been convicted to you, sir?

That's picture has absolutely nothing to do with this story. Trust me on that. What you have there is just a picture of recently arrested suspects put on parade by the NPF in their regular manner.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
most death penalties in Nigeria are glorified life imprisonment cos governors dey fear to sign
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
KarLmax20:
They are cultist and on death sentence. They are already seeing death already and any thing can still happen if they are brave enough.
What about if one of them is fortified?

First of, those guys are just being paraded as at the time that picture was taken. They hadn't even been taken to court.

Funny, did you say "fortified"

Don't tell me you believe in such things. Lol. At least, not with an ugly-looking assault rifle like that. So, don't go there, man.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

See this one. NPF are a lot smarter than you can ever imagine. I'm almost certain there are officers behind the scenes with life riffles ready to drop them dead of they move a finger anyhow.

You've never seen NPF in action.

Lol...

Don't mind them... smiley

They won't understand. They just watch too many movies while we know what goes on in reality.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
kaynacy:

shebi na vin diesel, Bruce willis, Tom cruise and Jason Statham dem be!!

grin grin grin

Leave them.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Soyinka didn't deserve any Noble prize the only thing he introduced in West is cultism... How many cultist own house or car in Nigeria
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
SmartyPants:

That place is swarming with armed officers out of sight of the camera. One false move and those boys will be dispatched diwth alacrity.

They won't understand. But, still, tell them.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Those guys in the picture are not the ones that were sentenced.

Where did you get that from

And don't try it if you ever find yourself in such a situation- clear shot or not. I have already told you.

Able sir, be calming down, my statement couldn’t have hurt anybody

They would not find you in such a situation ohh, I pray that for you
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Offpoint1:
What thread was that?
The thread about a 26 year old guy whose father still beats.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
when you are suppose to use your precious time to serve the Almighty God and God Will work in your Vine Yard you decided to bring shame to your families all in the name of useless cultism may God grant you all mercy.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Offpoint1: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Babygal2020:

The thread about a 26 year old guy whose father still beats.
Just find it now. Couldn't believe what I was reading. Supporting a father assaulting an adult as form of discipline.

I have nothing to say to him, I don't know if he was under the influence of Bible misinterpretation or influence of archaic African disciplinary techniques.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by greypencils: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
JohnOkolo:

When it's time even your babe acting sexy will be a more natural killer than your widest imagination.

You will remember someone told you so
Till then, let's keep these cultists on death-row. I do believe they can be useful in that fight.
Re: Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) by Yemisi87: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Say NO to cultism. It will surely end up in regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.