Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria (1114 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka / “I Accept The Supreme Court Verdict However Distressing As It Is.. – David Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2020
I'm a freelancer and I have few clients that want to pay through PayPal.
how can I accept PayPal in Nigeria here ?
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Pofgrace(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Itzajiboy:

I can help you out and I buy pp funds and pay in Naira to you and I can help you open one so you can send and receive with
09077202388 WhatsApp
you changed number?
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Pofgrace:
you changed number?
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by helinues: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Open an account online, complete the info and add your bank/credit card.

PayPal will send a token amount to the cc/PayPal you attached for verification..

After verification, that's all.

Don't let those posting numbers to scam you or perhaps this thread it self could be a trick
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by piippa(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Successdude:

Reach out to me and as long as you can prove that you are receiving it from real clients then I'll connect you to those I sell to. If it's fraudulent no need.
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Ajiboy01(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Itzajiboy:

Please be informed that the account itzajiboy has been hacked by someone who perhaps wants to scam well meaning Nigerians

Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
helinues:

PayPal will send a token amount to the cc/PayPal you attached for verification..

Don't let those posting numbers to scam you or perhaps this thread it self could be a trick

Nigerian PayPal account don't receive cash.
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ajiboy01:

Please be informed that the account itzajiboy has been hacked by someone who perhaps wants to scam well meaning Nigerians
ok
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
piippa:

Reach out to me and as long as you can prove that you are receiving it from real clients then I'll connect you to those I sell to. If it's fraudulent no need.

Most of these exchangers don't usually accept less than $100 ..

And the kesh ain't up to that. But it's become pertinent to use PayPal.

I'd prefer if I'll be directed to am online registered service provider of what I'm looking for.
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by JamisiCrypto: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ajiboy01:

Scam scanning activated

Hope you are not mad sir ?
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Ajiboy01(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
JamisiCrypto:

Hope you are not mad sir ?

No! In real sense, I am not mad.

I was mad to know you registered on NL 19th of September and you started by advertising your scam business??
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by kynbasil01: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Successdude:

have you gotten the solution? If no. Contact me kynbasil@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by JaffyJoe(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Successdude:

Pay no one any money. Send me a PM and will teach you for free.
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by osusu(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
JaffyJoe:

Pay no one any money. Send me a PM and will teach you for free.
how do i send you a PM sir? i wanna learn
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Successdude:

don't listen to the rubbish this guys are posting here, as long as you dey naija you can never receive any funds from any where in abroad...

if any of your relatives dey outside the country or your trusted friends pls contact them and ask for their PayPal account, once ur client pay in the money to their account then they will send you the equivalent in naira to ur naija account....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by onubizonline(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394
Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by lizzlix(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
How do i private chat you please?
helinues:

Re: How Can I Accept Paypal In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

don't listen to the rubbish this guys are posting here, as long as you dey naija you can never receive any funds from any where in abroad...

if any of your relatives dey outside the country or your trusted friends pls contact them and ask for their PayPal account, once ur client pay in the money to their account then they will send you the equivalent in naira to ur naija account....

thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video / Endsars: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-cola In Edo State - Video / Amotekun, Eastern Security Network, Can They Do The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.