Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here (2802 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here by Osek(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
madam if na fame u dey find shift.... make person see front undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Na december award dis spoilt beans mixed with dustbin evening newspaper dey crave for. Addictive attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here by Nuclear99(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
JohnOkolo:

So sorry to hear that.

Please never take a threat to your life as a pinch of salt.

You have to take it to the appropriate authorities

It's so sad to hear this.

And for those weaklings, shame on those that will do such.
stop been a simp.. she's just seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Getting Death Threats On My DM From Guys Here by Rawhumper(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
You also Need to humble yourself and stop focusing on Guys, rather Take that energy to address the Situation in Nigeria.

You Are a beautiful fresh Lady,i definitely know your Skin will be soft as freshly baked bread but You have to know there also pretty ladies in here that dont create unnecessary Attention.

Please stay Safe and be mindful of the People You meet, no matter how tempting it may look....always Remember this advice.

Goodnight!

quote author=Casalindal post=94463395]Good morning guys, I will be making it very brief and simple. So after my thread on how guys have been flooding my inbox with nudes and also posting screenshots. My inbox had been on fire from so many guys here threatening me with death and so many disgusting things. Some even call themselves the redpill I don’t know what that mean. But this is me crying out I don’t feel safe here again. I have cried my eyes out and as a result I have been experiencing sleeping paralysis.... to even think I’m on my third trimester.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold / New Neighbor Pregnant / She Is 29, I Am 30+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.