Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Relationship Is At Stake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is At Stake (2663 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello My Nl family I will be brief want you guys thought on this.

So have been dating this girl for 7 months now we have had our ups and downs but the relationship is quite fantastic...

So this is the issue I'm a guy that has anger issues and when I'm angry I become very abusive like calling her a b*tch a hoe and a whole lot..

She is a good gal met her a virgin and she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her and I just can't control myself from calling her ugly names when angry...

I never knew this was hurting her so deeply when I called her names since January this year she has been harboring a lot in her heart a lot of things that I have said.

We had an argument three weeks ago and I called her a prostitue since then the relationship has never been the same we hardly talk and just today she called me that she wanted a break and time to heal also told me how she has come to hate me since January and regret dating me, that she doesn't know how long it will take her but we need to take a break from the relationship.

I acknowledge have been at fault most times tho but I don't just know if have lost her? Or she will come back.
What do you guys think?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by wis3(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
you clearly have no regards for her. Prostitute ? Seriously?

18 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ehn, should she continue taking your insults or what?

Besides, your concern seems to be focused on something secondary.

You should focus on the the primary factor which is YOURSELF.

When you change your silly attitude, then you guys are less likely to have issues.

It's that simple, isn't it?

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by anthonyuncle(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
you are immature.

you have no respect.

she will definitely leave you.

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by virginprincess(f): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nairaland men has finally brainwashed you with their nasty comments about women,imagine calling a girl you deflowered a hoeundecided undecided,you better let her go so you don't destroy her mental health with your abusive words,go and look a real prostitue to date so that when you call her one she won't see it as an insult since she is already one.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

So have been dating this girl for 7 months now we have had our ups and downs but the relationship is quite fantastic...

So this is the issue I'm a guy that has anger issues and when I'm angry I become very abusive like calling her a b*tch a hoe and a whole lot..

She is a good gal met her a virgin and she hasn't given me any reason not to trust her and I just can't control myself from calling her ugly names when angry...

I never knew this was hurting her so deeply when I called her names since January this year she has been harboring a lot in her heart a lot of things that I have said.

We had an argument three weeks ago and I called her a prostitue since then the relationship has never been the same we hardly talk and just today she called me that she wanted a break and time to heal also told me how she has come to hate me since January and regret dating me, that she doesn't know how long it will take her but we need to take a break from the relationship.

I acknowledge have been at fault most times tho but I don't just know if have lost her? Or she will come back.
What do you guys think?
You no get brain.

How you go call a gal you took her virginity a prostitute.

You also make her regret losing her virginity to you.
You make her a fool.

And you equate her to street olosho.

Why because you had your way.

You no get sense once again.

Gal wey you suppose dey pet. They even dey respect say you met her pure.

Now you have damaged her mental health. She would feel used.

Now she will see the sex on the day you deflowered her as a mistake.
She will live regretting it.

From all I see you lack home training and a spoilt brat whose mouth was not tamed from childhood.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Ehn, should she continue taking your insults or what?

Besides, your concern seems to be focused on something secondary.

You should focus on the the primary factor which is YOURSELF.

When you change your silly attitude, then you guys are less likely to have issues.

It's that simple, isn't it?

Yeah I'm trying to kill that aspect of me but I just wanna know if she will come back?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You no get brain.

You make her a fool.

From all I see you lack home training and a spoilt brat whose mouth was not tamed from childhood.

I regret saying those things to her is just that I look most girls like prostitutes I know she is different and acknowledge that but when I'm angry the words just come out

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
anthonyuncle:
you are immature.

you have no respect.

she will definitely leave you.

Deep down I'm very sorry for all those words I said but I don't wanna lose her
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Yeah I'm trying to kill that aspect of me but I just wanna know if she will come back?

You don't want to change.
You can never change.

Better leave that gal.

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You don't want to change.
You can never change.

Better leave that gal.

Mumu

I'm changing Nl too is also making me have insecurities the way they bash the female gender here this had made me stereotype all ladies but I'm trying to change
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
Nairaland men has finally brainwashed you with their nasty comments about women,imagine calling a girl you deflowered a hoeundecided undecided,you better let her go so you don't destroy her mental health with your abusive words,go and look a real prostitue to date so that when you call her one she won't see it as an insult since she is already one.

Maybe I should just stay off Nairaland cuz with all these redpill stuff I now find it hard to trust the female gender I can't leave her she is everything to me right now
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I'm changing Nl too is also making me have insecurities the way they bash the female changer here this had made me stereotype all ladies but I'm trying to change

Now it is nairaland fault.

You don't know the color of your problem.

Better leave the gal.

We bash so called feminist broke shaming guys.

Does your gf broke shame you.

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Now it is nairaland fault.

You don't know the color of your problem.

Better leave the gal.

We bash so called feminist broke shaming guys.

Does your gf broke shame you.

When I hadn't discovered Nairaland I wasn't like this to be sincere
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Starz825(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I'm changing Nl too is also making me have insecurities the way they bash the female changer here this had made me stereotype all ladies but I'm trying to change

you are getting it wrongly....

redpill doesn't mean you treat a lady badly....

redpill is just there to make you stay alert...against people's manipulation....(ladies in particular)...

redpill isn't about being disrespectful towards your woman....do your good part but you won't take shit from them...staying on your toes is what redpill is all about....

redpill even teaches that when you are angry ...don't say a word. just walk away ....makes you the real man that you are.......even your silence go dey fear am

redpill no be to dey bash woman with derogatory words......people do that here cos they feel thats the only way to react online...no dey follow people comment like that....most are not like that in the real life..

your own maturity will help you balance things up

11 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

When I hadn't discovered Nairaland I wasn't like this to be sincere

Omoh

This blame game you are playing is why you call her a bitch.

But wait why will you call her a bitch.

I just can't wrap my mind around it.

You know the words hurt that is why you use it.

It is deliberate.

And it was never nairaland fault.

Why didn't you learn to code.

Or learn to write books.

You teach yourself bad thing Kon dey blame nairaland.

Or don't they bash women on twitter and Facebook.

Abeg stop coming to romance sectiom until you mature.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by virginprincess(f): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Maybe I should just stay off Nairaland cuz with all these redpill stuff I now find it hard to trust the female gender I can't leave her she is everything to me right now
My brother don't let this men deceive you,most of them droping this comments not in any serious relationship,so don't let them destroy yours,you better give them space,they are joykillers and home breakers.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by anthonyuncle(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Deep down I'm very sorry for all those words I said but I don't wanna lose her

you are not sorry,
but you will be.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

Kill with what? Snipper or gun?

You are suppressing a trait instead of dealing with it and being totally freed of it. Kindly book an anger management class, search online for help, you can do online therapist if physical ones are expensive. You really need to work on attacking people verbally. Let that be your focus. When you have this in place, your lady will know you are not only sorry but you also want to be a better person. Then she can consider you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Kill with what? Snipper or gun?

You are suppressing a trait instead of dealing with it and being totally freed of it. Kindly book an anger management class, search online for help, you can do online therapist if physical ones are expensive. You really need to work on attacking people verbally. Let that be your focus. When you have this in place, your lady will know you are not only sorry but you also want to be a better person. Then she can consider you.

Okay thanks
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
My brother don't let this men deceive you,most of them droping this comments not in any serious relationship,so don't let them destroy yours,you better give them space,they are joykillers and home breakers.

Okay thank you
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Starz825:

you are getting it wrongly....

redpill doesn't mean you treat a lady badly....

redpill is just there to make you stay alert...against people's manipulation....(ladies in particular)...

redpill isn't about being disrespectful towards your woman....do your good part but you won't take shit from them...staying on your toes is what redpill is all about....

redpill even teaches that when you are angry ...don't say a word. just wall away ....makes you the real man you are....

redpill no be to dey bash woman with derogatory words......people do that here cos they feel thats the only way to react online...no dey follow people comment like that....most are not like that in the real life..

your own maturity will help you balance things up

I will work on my self thank you but do you think she will come back?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Autobot05: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
What exactly do you want us to do like this ??

You took your siggy too far abi .. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Foodqueen(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
I pray she never comes back to you.

Now you've destroyed a good girl.

When she become bad, your people will say it's in born.
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by SPAMBOX7: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bitch has seen another nigga.
Move the hell on and don't ever try to apologize or ask her to come back. She go turn you to one worthless simp ehn life go tire you.

Find a new chick but this time around learn to tame the way you talk to her.
Ciao
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Demigod22: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
A healthy society would have put up a plan to assess or check this OP and some other people in relationship, if they are mentally healthy for relationship.

Some people are mentally illed, emotional wreck, psychopathic and damaged. They are going about distorting people's emotional and psychological health in the name of relationship.

My girlfriend of one month was telling me the other day, that I don't monitor her phone, I don't ask to read her chats, or her password. She said I am not angry when she say no to sex, I don't force her to have sex with me, I don't boss her around.

The annoying thing is that she want me to be jealous, force her to do things against her will,beat her. I have been thinking about the maniac she dated that damaged her mindset. Guys like OP.

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by tunize(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

What do you guys think?
This wan u do is really bad oooh you really don’t have respect for your babe and you don’t deserve her either. Move on and work on yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by tunize(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You no get brain.

You make her a fool.

I swear dem nor train the guy well at all and nah from small he was suppose to be tamed with serious slap and knock
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Octopusssy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miravik900:

I will work on my self thank you but do you think she will come back?
Young man, words are like knives; when used carelessly can cause a lot of damage. When anger leaves, the consequences and hurt still remain. You are verbally abusive and toxic and there is so much hurt a person can take before they break.

You have wounded your girl with your bad words and it may never heal. Resentment has taken the place of love.

Someone has explained the meaning of red pill and I agree. My partner is a very tough redpiller, but he treats me with the utmost love and respect. In your next relationship, kindly apply the principles of the redpill the right way

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Demigod22:
A healthy society would have put up a plan to assess or check this OP and some other people in relationship, if they are mentally healthy for relationship.

Some people are mentally illed, emotional wreck, psychopathic and damaged. They are going about distorting people's emotional and psychological health in the name of relationship.

My girlfriend of one month was telling me the other day, that I don't monitor her phone, I don't ask to read her chats, or her password. She said I am not angry when she say no to sex, I don't force her to have sex with me, I don't boss her around.

The annoying thing is that she want me to be jealous, force her to do things against her will,beat her. I have been thinking about the maniac she dated that damaged her mindset. Guys like OP.

So you think I'm mentally ill right?
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by Miravik900(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Octopusssy:

Young man, words are like knives; when used carelessly can cause a lot of damage. When anger leaves, the consequences and hurt still remain. You are verbally abusive and toxic and there is so much hurt a person can take before they break.

You have wounded your girl with your bad words and it may never heal. Resentment has taken the place of love.

Someone has explained the meaning of red pill and I agree. My partner is a very tough redpiller, but he treats me with the utmost love and respect. In your next relationship, kindly apply the principles of the redpill the right way

I know I'm the fault but I can't leave her have made her drink a lot and cause her pain but I don't think I will be able to bear her loss advice me on how to get her back please
Re: My Relationship Is At Stake by skj1377(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
You have issues or your a male version of damaged goods, don't call women bad names if you want your life to be ok. A relationship of only 7 months your having ups and downs that degenerate to insults calling her "prostitute". Anyways life will teach you the hard way as usual. She is not coming back besides once a girl starts thinking of leaving a relationship with you better let her go. Women will always give you a reason to insult them but best thing is to keep your mouth shut or walk away ( it makes them feel guilty, reset and render apology) . That's what I always do and it always works. Try to date 4 girls simultaneously so you don't invest too much emotions on one this way you may never come to the point of insulting any of them for perceived misbehaving. Goodluck on future relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... / Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. / Alert! Men. What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.