Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. (1093 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Who Losses The Devil After We Bind Him So Many Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by ElValiente(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lady mocks the ‘devil’ after her husband emerged victorious over it in Owerri, Imo State

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Azyne(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poor owl angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Righteousness89(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
This Reminds me of an Encounter!

Months ago! I got up in the Mornings and my Neighbors were calling on me to come out.
They said there was bird In front of my door.
I came out and it was Huge very Black bird. It was Dead Already! What killed it, I don't know but I knew something had happened in the Spiritual.

Men and Brethren before I knew what was going on, Physical deaths hit the Neighbourhood.
I never had any Physical confrontation with anybody. Some Persons met my wife and Said to her, your Husband Is a Pastor oo! These are folks who didn't know me or anything about me in the Physical..
Everywhere became Peaceful Especially at Night..

The Spirtual Controls the Physical!

A Fervent Prayer Life laced with Purity and Holiness will Guarantee you Victory Spirtually and Physical..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by ElValiente(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Reminds me of an Encounter!

Months ago! I got up in the Mornings and my Neighbors were calling on me to come out.
They said there was bird In front of my door.
I came out and it was Huge very Black bird. It was Dead Already! What killed it, I don't know but I knew something had happened in the Spiritual.

Men and Brethren before I knew what was going on, Physical deaths hit the Neighbourhood.
I never had any Physical confrontation with anybody. Some Persons met my wife and Said to her, your Husband Is a Pastor oo! These are folks who didn't know me or anything about me in the Physical..
Everywhere became Peaceful Especially at Night..

The Spirtual Controls the Physical!

A Fervent Prayer Life laced with Purity and Holiness will Guarantee you Victory Spirtually and Physical..

Those colonial goons really did a good job. Anything white is holy anything black is evil lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided
Typical African primitive mindset.
People with such mentality should be living in the forest, not amongst civilized folks.
Imagine! In 2020 and you still believe that a black man (devil) with horn and tails, sends birds and cats to people's homes to harm them. Smh.
If truly such thing exists and it wanted to harm you, it'll send Lions and crocodiles to your home, not harmless cats...
Bush people!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
undecided
Typical African primitive mindset.
People with such mentality should be living in the forest, not amongst civilized folks.
Imagine! In 2020 and you still believe that a black man (devil) with horn and tails, sends birds and cats to people's homes to harm them. Smh.
If truly such thing exists and it wanted to harm you, it'll send Lions and crocodiles to your home, not harmless cats...
Bush people!

This is not a cat as you implied. Your master is smarter than sending/possessing a lion or crocodile to harm someone in his house in the city. Always try hard, i believe God gave you thinking capacity.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Image123:

This is not a cat as you implied. Your master is smarter than sending/possessing a lion or crocodile to harm someone in his house in the city. Always try hard, i believe God gave you thinking capacity.

But it is a bird abi?
Learn to read and comprehend next time, and not reading to reply.
As usual, you'll always miss the point and say something dumb.
Master ko. undecided
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

But it is a bird abi?
Learn to read and comprehend next time, and not reading to reply.
As usual, you'll always miss the point and say something dumb.
Master ko. undecided

Notice how you again missed the point. You made a foolish suggestion on what animal your master should possess.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Image123:

Notice how you again missed the point. You made a foolish suggestion on what animal your master should possess.

Seems like you're one of those bush people who hurt innocent animals simply because you believe one imaginary black man with horns sent them to you.
Since you believe that this 'devil' could posses animals and control them, what stops it from making them appear in your room, whether you live in the village or city?
Primitive thoughts like this are one the reasons why Africa is backwards, but here you are saying crap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Seems like you're one of those bush people who hurt innocent animals simply because you believe one imaginary black man with horns sent them to you.
Since you believe that this 'devil' could posses animals and control them, what stops it from making them appear in your room, whether you live in the village or city?
Primitive thoughts like this are one the reasons why Africa is backwards, but here you are saying crap.

You are the one actually saying rubbish because the premise is very clear and common. You suggested sending lions and crocodiles which you think would be of harm and unstoppable. Then you were shown your folly as usual. Chief goofer.
BTW, people's individual beliefs are not the reason for your backward. People all over the world believe a lot of coc.k and bull. As usual, you don't know anything, if not you would know that there are different types of intelligence. Someone for instance can be academically intelligent but financially foolish.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Dantedasz(m): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2020
This thread is hilarious and saddening!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

You are the one actually saying rubbish because the premise is very clear and common. You suggested sending lions and crocodiles which you think would be of harm and unstoppable. Then you were shown your folly as usual. Chief goofer.
BTW, people's individual beliefs are not the reason for your backward. People all over the world believe a lot of coc.k and bull. As usual, you don't know anything, if not you would know that there are different types of intelligence. Someone for instance can be academically intelligent but financially foolish.

No wonder you follow me all over Nairaland and keep stalking me. Even in food section. undecided
And yes, when majority of a population uphold a belief, it is certain that it affects everyone around them, positively or negatively. But you won't know this because you want to argue.
Anyone who has sense would see the message behind my initial post. You don't off, killing animals simply because you think they were sent to you. And that's why you're here arguing blindly because you know you're among those "bush, primitive" folks who do this nonsense. grin
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

In conclusion, if you believe that birds and cats are being used and controlled to attack people in their homes, you are nothing but a delusional Buffalo, and should be dumped in the forest where you belong.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

In conclusion, if you believe that birds and cats are being used and controlled to attack people in their homes, you are nothing but a delusional Buffalo, and should be dumped in the forest where you belong.

In conclusion, you made a most foolish suggestions to your spiritual daddy the devil to send crocodiles to harm people in their houses. grin
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

No wonder you follow me all over Nairaland and keep stalking me. Even in food section. undecided
And yes, when majority of a population uphold a belief, it is certain that it affects everyone around them, positively or negatively. But you won't know this because you want to argue.
Anyone who has sense would see the message behind my initial post. You don't off, killing animals simply because you think they were sent to you. And that's why you're here arguing blindly because you know you're among those "bush, primitive" folks who do this nonsense. grin

Coming from someone that i was taking through the basics of singular and plural last week, this is dismissed juvenile delinquency. Grow up, you that has never heard of the Greek empire and Roman empire calling others Bush and primitive. i follow you on nairaland, it's a feature put there by the programmers. You can follow people on nairaland or on Twitter. That is not stalking or trolling. i reply to some of your obvious folly about God, not to any other thing you talk about, except when i sometime adviced you to reduce either your oil or egg intake, not too sure which again.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

In conclusion, you made a most foolish suggestions to your spiritual daddy the devil to send crocodiles to harm people in their houses. grin

Three things you need to stop doing to avoid embarrassing yourself online like this.
1 stop smoking Strange substances.
2 replying without thinking.
3 stalking me on Nairaland.
Especially stalking me.
Like dude, seriously, you mention me 10 times a day. Nawa o.

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

Coming from someone that i was taking through the basics of singular and plural last week, this is dismissed juvenile delinquency. Grow up, you that has never heard of the Greek empire and Roman empire calling others Bush and primitive. i follow you on nairaland, it's a feature put there by the programmers. You can follow people on nairaland or on Twitter. That is not stalking or trolling. i reply to some of your obvious folly about God, not to any other thing you talk about, except when i sometime adviced you to reduce either your oil or egg intake, not too sure which again.

Lmao, he has brought Roman Empire into the discussion again. grin
I thought that conversation was over, according to you.

Stop lying to yourself.
Tell yourself the truth, you followed me simply because you love stalking me. Everyone can attest to that.
Or was I talking about your god when I posted in the food section? Clown.

Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 4:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

grin grin grin
How did you know what I was eating if you weren't stalking me?
This dude even went to some of my 2017 posts and started quoting them.
Seriously get a life. undecided
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 4:55am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
How did you know what I was eating if you weren't stalking me?
This dude even went to some of my 2017 posts and started quoting them.
Seriously get a life. undecided

Where was that? Oh, your dad is satan the father of liars i almost forgot.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 4:58am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lmao, he has brought Roman Empire into the discussion again. grin
I thought that conversation was over, according to you.

Stop lying to yourself.
Tell yourself the truth, you followed me simply because you love stalking me. Everyone can attest to that.
Or was I talking about your god when I posted in the food section? Clown.

You don't seem able to read properly, it's a poor thing your primary school education. You must have surely read this "except when i sometime adviced you to reduce either your oil or egg intake, not too sure which again."
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 5:03am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Three things you need to stop doing to avoid embarrassing yourself online like this.
1 stop smoking Strange substances.
2 replying without thinking.
3 stalking me on Nairaland.
Especially stalking me.
Like dude, seriously, you mention me 10 times a day. Nawa o.

You are learning from me, howbeit the wrong things, my bad. Be original, you do have a God given brain. i see you had no answers here than to resort to these. Learn to learn and move on.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 5:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

You don't seem able to read properly, it's a poor thing your primary school education. You must have surely read this "except when i sometime adviced you to reduce either your oil or egg intake, not too sure which again."

Eyah, but why are you advising me now?
How did you even know I posted there?
Or do you visit the food section regularly, if not for the fact that you were stalking me? grin
I'm sure the very first thing you do when you login Nairaland is to check Kingxsamz new posts, so you can climax over. grin
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 5:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

You are learning from me, howbeit the wrong things, my bad. Be original, you do have a God given brain. i see you had no answers here than to resort to these. Learn to learn and move on.

Sorry, I don't need to learn from you.
You should have thought before replying in the first place. You don't go about killing animals because of stupid beliefs. That was my point, but because you're used to stalking and arguing with me on everything, you just couldn't avoid displaying your ignorance.
You'll be fine las las.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Sorry, I don't need to learn from you.
You should have thought before replying in the first place. You don't go about killing animals because of stupid beliefs. That was my point, but because you're used to stalking and arguing with me on everything, you just couldn't avoid displaying your ignorance.
You'll be fine las las.

You seem to be learning the bad pretty well, i need to pray and stop it so that i don't teach others the bad. Your thoughtless suggestions were to send lions and crocodiles into people's homes.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 5:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

You seem to be learning the bad pretty well, i need to pray and stop it so that i don't teach others the bad. Your thoughtless suggestions were to send lions and crocodiles into people's homes.

Why not pray so that those dying kids in Africa would be saved? Misplaced priorities. grin
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by Image123(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why not pray so that those dying kids in Africa would be saved? Misplaced priorities. grin

i told you earlier on that they are more saved than you, but your amnesia is currently critical.
Re: Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. by kingxsamz(m): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Image123:

i told you earlier on that they are more saved than you, but your amnesia is currently critical.

Lmao... Saved ko.
This your delusional state is really affecting you seriously. You need help.

(1) (Reply)

Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / How Do You View This Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.