Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice (46316 Views)

Bbnaija Season 5 Got 900million Votes. The Highest Ever — Organizers . / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by afroxyz: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
kponkedenge:

People fail to also realize that all these votes aren't from Nigeria alone. It is across Africa.

Even across Africa, na Nigeria dey vote pass
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

The winners are predetermined right?

In my area at Akoka, you submit voters card and collect 2k.

After election, you collect your card back.

When people vote in some areas, they steal ballot boxes.

In a predetermined election, all this things wont happen and the winner will not be the people’s choice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Chirowman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
This people are cashing out big time, because no one does business without profit.how can they make billions of naira and give the winner 30million is this not witch craft .and they person saying how many of them voted in the last election ,Our country's election is not safe Even they life of the voters is not secured .But here you can sit in your house and push the votes without rigging and knowing that your votes count now it's the supreme Court that handles election final results . tomorrow you ask me to queue up if something happens to me even they voted doesn't care I know how many people within my area who lost their life's to election violence not to talk of the one that happened in my own eyes and presence . well congratulate the winner laycon and equally commend inec for Edo election at least they tried as the vote is been counted and uploaded into system instead of stories that touch .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nanorest: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
mosesbola:
Link me up with the person...

WhatsApp me 08118830730
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Emmanuel010414(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

God will bless you .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Phatkings: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues

Aren't you stupid with this your assumption who will fill them into those slots abi dem go just waka enter slot before bbn the North has been in charge filling slot with their people it didn't start with this generation so use head talk no just talk cos u get itel phone to type
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by naijadrivablog: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Now over 50% of those are via telecom networks. N100 x 450million =

Lazy yoots
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by naijadrivablog: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

MultiChoice and Deloitte consulting should take over from INEC

I think you made sense here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by naijadrivablog: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
solmus:
cool

MultiChoice and Deloitte consulting should take over from INEC

Although Solmusdesigns can be teibalistic at times but I think you made sense here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by bigtt76(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Imagine ....meanwhile presidential election votes in Nigeria nor de pass 10 million angry

IamHeWrites:
The recently concluded Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition recorded more than 900 million votes, the show’s organiser has said, Igbere TV reports.

MultiChoice Nigeria CEO John Ugbe stated this on Wednesday at the prize presentation ceremony.

According to Ugbe, this season of Big Brother broke records and made history.

He mentioned that the number of votes that was received from the reality show is well over 900 million. Ugbe also promised to make more revelations on how people voted.

Igbere TV reports that Winner of the show Laycon got N30 million as cash prize and will get N55 million worth of prizes.

https://twitter.com/DStvNg/status/1311247639590178816?s=09
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by SaintBeehot(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
jesmond3945:
but obaseki won?
thats because we had a divide house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by SaintBeehot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
A very big shame on you all! Vote didn't count in Edo right? If you stand firm, troop out enmass to vote and you're not there to constitute nuisance, WHICH SECURITY OPERATIVE WILL DARE PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR FRANCHISE?
Lazy ass youths must always find excuse but they can spend hours, watching shows, football, play bet, smoke and all sort Nonsense
ಠ︵ಠ he was cheated at first instance so my party members had to get justice for him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by ogwuche4u(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Guy just die make you go heaven. Your see yourself as the most righteous so why remain in this sinful world? You are becoming annoying day by day. undecided
Righteousness89:
900Million Votes for an Exercise that adds no value to our Eternal lives..

900 Million votes for Pure Vanity!

The devil is really the god of this world..

Anyway there is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that Repents than 99 that need no Repentance..

Be that one person to Forsake the World and its Pleasures .
Be that one Person to Accept the Invitation of the MASTER!
Be that one Person to switch from the Path of Destruction to the path of Life!
Be that one Person to Say yes to JESUS!
Now is the Time! The Next Hour is Not Guaranteed..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by benoly(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:
I see one of the reasons why Nigeria is stagnant.

How many people voted in the last election

Bro, you're getting it wrong
About 900million votes doesn't mean 900million individuals?

A single individual that has DSTV and GOTV on max subscriptions with online and SMS voting involvement can register even upto 20k votes before the end of the show.

In other words, less than 50k individuals can even give that amount of votes and that's less than 5% of Nigerian population.

I'm not saying it's less than 5% of Nigerian population that voted, just catch the gist. it could be more, it could be less. More so, remember, even alot of non Nigerians in other countries voted via online which also constitutes the same figure.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Mayeldah(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Just do the maths and you will see that the voters are fools!

900m x N30per vote= N27B

the biggest loosers are the voters while the sponsors and telecomm houses are smiling to the banks

Are Nigerians really poor?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by benoly(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Nigerians are the most unpredictable people on earth.
900m x Nigerian fools = profits.
We dey laugh oooooo.

A single individual that has DSTV and GOTV on max subscriptions with online and SMS voting involvement can register even upto 20k votes before the end of the show.

In other words, less than 50k individuals can even give that amount of votes and that's less than 5% of Nigerian population.

I'm not saying it's less than 5% of Nigerian population that voted, just catch the gist. it could be more, it could be less. More so, remember, even alot of non Nigerians in other countries voted via online which also constitutes the same figure.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by benoly(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mayeldah:
Just do the maths and you will see that the voters are fools!

900m x N30per vote= N27B

the biggest loosers are the voters while the sponsors and telecomm houses are smiling to the banks

Are Nigerians really poor?

I personally registered upto 3k votes without spending shishi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Fash20: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
benoly:

I get but 900million is not a small number. nothing less than 5 million people must have voted.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by akaahs(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:

Supposedly educated Nigerians can vote for bbnaija but when it's come for elections, they allow illiterate people down north to choose leaders for them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by matthewbrian150: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamHeWrites:
The recently concluded Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition recorded more than 900 million votes, the show’s organiser has said, Igbere TV reports.

MultiChoice Nigeria CEO John Ugbe stated this on Wednesday at the prize presentation ceremony.

According to Ugbe, this season of Big Brother broke records and made history.

He mentioned that the number of votes that was received from the reality show is well over 900 million. Ugbe also promised to make more revelations on how people voted.

Igbere TV reports that Winner of the show Laycon got N30 million as cash prize and will get N55 million worth of prizes.

https://twitter.com/DStvNg/status/1311247639590178816?s=09

Lies flying everywhere. Do these folks think they are fooling anyone with this construed number? Nigeria's so called population size is grossly exaggerated so we can't blame these BBN fools for fooling themselves.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
My 1 vote is not inside this at all. Since this show started in the year it started, I have never put my 1 naira to vote for anyone Whether I like you or not does not change anything because I will not vote for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Litmus: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
this statistics show 90% of Nigerians with access to internet are dumb..

or statistic shows that Nigerians are not the destitutes the doom and gloom mongers like to tell the world. It always amuses me when some outsiders make themselves feel superior by claiming Nigerians survive on less than a dollar a day. Another is that Nigerians are starving, lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Litmus:

or statistic shows that Nigerians are not the destitutes the doom and gloom mongers like to tell the world. It always amuses me when some outsiders make themselves feel superior by claiming Nigerians survive on less than a dollar a day

you are extremely very correct..

we prefer to waste money
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues

If you can't beat them, instead of joining them. run away from them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by mikkywebs(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Imaging that 900 million votes. The money is in the crowd!

Don't go picking money. See how best you make it.

Write to dailyincompay [at] gmail dot com

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by lymelyte(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
bewildered:
I pity Nigerians
a perfect analogy of what is happening to the lazy youth of nigeria..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Anaerobi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
I wipe for this country
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Temysteve(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:

I didn't vote nor watch the stuff but you can't compare E-voting to physical voting, obviously people will vote more since it's online. Moreover, you can vote multiple times

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Rapture4real(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
����‍����‍♂️��‍♂️
*THE SECRET REVEALED.*

*THE DARK AGENDA OF THE BIG BROTHER SHOW*

Pls read prayerfully. Even many Christians are already caught in the Web of this END TIME DEMONIC ANTICHRIST AGENDA.
For example, before they started this year's episode , a young girl who was praying seriously to be a Participant, was asked, by some Journalists.
Q:- Are you a Christian?
A:- Yes, I'm even a worker in RCCG.
Q:- Do you know that Big Brother is full of Immoral Activities?
A:- Yes, I know. Do you know how much is involved? I will do it, Afterall, I'm not a Virgin.
NB:- Read now the truth below. We are in the End Time. MARANATHA.

From Someone who knows better than some of Us.

I am about to reveal something very disturbing. It's so painful that our generation is actually in the dispensation that the prophet Isaiah was referring to when he spoked about *A GENERATION COVERED WITH DARKNESS ( Isaiah 60:2).*
This means a generation with no illumination, a generation ignorant of the devices of Satan and a generation that lacks knowledge. There is no hunger for the things of the Spirit, but fake love for God and uncontrollable appetite for power and money.
This has gotten so bad that we don't even see what's right in front of us.
This article isn't a form of sarcasm or criticism against anybody or any organization but for *CORRECTION AND WARNING*

The big brother show is not a mystery, it is only a mystery to majority who aren't spiritually intelligent as a result of poor fellowship with the Holy Spirit. *YOU WATCH BUT YOU CANNOT SEE, YOU HEAR BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DEAF AND CANNOT DISCERN WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT*
The big brother show isn't just for entertainment and profit making, it's actually an intelligent, consciously calculated testing ground for something that has been prophesied in *1John 4:3.* What do I mean? We will get there, just keep reading.

Let start from this demonic show's logo. It's logo is an eye. This eye is what is known as *THE EYE OF HORIS* , this is an ancient occultic symbol used in invocation of spirits, the big brother show is actually an adumbration of the 1984 book written by George Orwell. In his book he emphasized on big brother and even until now a lot of fans couldn't add up what or who big brother really was, because he was not seen in the characters of that book but he was conversing with the characters.

The show big brother is a mind control system used to condition the mind of the masses to prepare them for what the Antichrist is planning. This will be a system where everything done in the world would be under surveillance and because the people has seen it already practiced in big brother shows around the continents, the system will accept it into the society because the mind is already comfortable with it's proposal. If you notice, it isn't practiced just in Africa alone. It is continental, our parents watch it, our children watch it, especially youths.

This program encourage sex on live camera, immoral attitudes, fighting and arrogance, yet it is endorsed by Christians.

Big brother is trying to teach you how life will look like when the Antichrist shows up and this is done through social engineering. They are trying to socially engineer you to accept what the new world order is cooking. Now bear in mind that the Antichrist will communicate with humans telepathically, he doesn't need to speak or say a word but will communicate the new ideologies and values to every human race worldwide telepathically, and this is what the big brother does to the people in that house. They are puppets for each testing season. The house of the big brother is a typical example of the way the world will look like when the Antichrist begins. There will be nothing hidden, everything will be laid bare and this is the meaning of the eye logo of the program which is a psychological reminder *"I AM WATCHING YOU"*

This show promotes all sorts of immorality and helps you master the art of doing it even when everyone is watching you. Listen to me, Satan has an advantage of age. The Bible calls him *"THAT OLD SERPENT* ". If you want to use your intelligence against Satan, he will beat you in knowledge hands down. He had lived on the earth with other civilizations bodily millions of years ago before Adam was created, but that is a teaching for another time.

The reason for this article is because Christians patronizes this show even more, and it's very disappointing. Yet on Sundays you will see them praying and singing praises to God in church. This is what is known as *APOSTASY* and *Deception* .

Our children watch these programming of the mind called *THE BIG BROTHER SHOW* . Our parents also watches it. Couples watch it t

oo and spirits are unleashed into our lives and yet we are ignorant of this deception. Masturbation has increased, rape and crimes too, as a result of this programming. Now be aware that homosexuality is coming soon through that medium, bisexuality is coming soon, lesbianism and all kinds of ills.

This is what the spirit is revealing to the Church, so he that has ear, let him hear. This is an agenda, the guys in that show are already under strong demonic influences by telepathy skillfully dispensed through the big brother's voice and these contestants themselves cannot even tell. This is why in the book 1984 by George Orwell, the big brother voice speaks to the characters but he himself is not seen.

The people who participates in this *BIG BROTHER SHOW* do not even bother to ask questions like:

*WHO TALKS TO US REGULARLY?*

*WHY ISN'T HE SEEN?*
*WHAT'S WITH THE VOICE CONVERSATIONS OCCASIONALLY?*

Let me shock you now. The ones who are actually asking these questions in their hearts are the ones who are evicted from the show accordingly until the last person standing. They are testing the progress of this new world order coming soon.

Now whatever you want to think it's absolutely up to you, but I place before you today the naked truth. Choose wisely what you feed your eyes, minds and spirit. There is nothing the *BIG BROTHER SHOW* teaches, no morals, no positive values and no kingdom ethics yet believers are glued to it.

The Lord is beckoning on you today to flee from it, especially you parents or youths. What that program does to your mind is numerous, above all is the creation of a *STRONGHOLD* , but this is another teaching entirely.

*PLEASE CHILDREN OF GOD, SHARE THIS ON EVERY PLATFORM AVAILABLE TO YOU AND TO EVERY GROUP YOU BELONG TO, INCLUDING WhatsApp, SO IT CAN GO VIRAL. IT IS SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE IGNORANTLY DRAW TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES DEMONIC SPIRITS AND SEE IT AS ENTERTAINMENT.*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped / Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.