Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice (46378 Views)

Bbnaija Season 5 Got 900million Votes. The Highest Ever — Organizers . / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
900Million Votes for an Exercise that adds no value to our Eternal lives..

900 Million votes for Pure Vanity!

The devil is really the god of this world..

Anyway there is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that Repents than 99 that need no Repentance..

Be that one person to Forsake the World and its Pleasures .
Be that one Person to Accept the Invitation of the MASTER!
Be that one Person to switch from the Path of Destruction to the path of Life!
Be that one Person to Say yes to JESUS!
Now is the Time! The Next Hour is Not Guaranteed..

U really must be suffering from depression....get well soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by jesmond3945: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
thats because we had a divide house.
is that what they told you or what your mind is telling you?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Litmus: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Anaerobi:
I wipe for this country

You’re weeping because people are deriving some joy from a TV show?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by dewuyiebun: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
There's something I want to be sure of, the entire votes can't come out of nigeria alone,but people makes it seems like only Nigerians casted the votes,votes also came from other african countries

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Bessppectt(f): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:

You are the bigger illiterate here, apart from Edo election, which other one didnt end up been bloody?

Even the upcoming Ondo election sef is already smelling of violence

The two popular contenders are already shouting 1983 undecided

Even the Obaseki has not ended yet. Supreme Court may decide otherwise thereby circumventing the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Anaerobi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Litmus:

You’re weeping because people are deriving some joy from a TV show?
70% of them don't vote in last election.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

just imagine this mentality
.. I shame for you. The Hausas will rule Nigeria forever because of people like u. I don't know what some people go to school to learn. other regions might be educated.. but wisdom lies within the Hausa people. now I can see wht

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by JaceyOpara(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamHeWrites:
The recently concluded Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition recorded more than 900 million votes, the show’s organiser has said, Igbere TV reports.

MultiChoice Nigeria CEO John Ugbe stated this on Wednesday at the prize presentation ceremony.

According to Ugbe, this season of Big Brother broke records and made history.

He mentioned that the number of votes that was received from the reality show is well over 900 million. Ugbe also promised to make more revelations on how people voted.

Igbere TV reports that Winner of the show Laycon got N30 million as cash prize and will get N55 million worth of prizes.

https://twitter.com/DStvNg/status/1311247639590178816?s=09

900 million votes? Are they all Nigerians?

Waooh! This is quite unbelievable
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by GreyLaw(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:
I see one of the reasons why Nigeria is stagnant.

How many people voted in the last election

The votes were counted by Deloitte a renoun auditing firm. Nigerians boted because they trusted the process.

Nigeria's election votes are counted by criminals. People don't trust the process and so don't waste their time. Did Buhari, in all honesty, win last election fairly?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Fash20: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
GreyLaw:

The votes were counted by Deloitte a renoun auditing firm. Nigerians boted because they trusted the process.

Nigeria's election votes are counted by criminals. People don't trust the process and so don't waste their time. Did Buhari, in all honesty, win last election fairly?

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by tonididdy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
SaintHilary:
According to reports, Icons made 875Million of those votes cool

#60%Geng >>> Awa Fierce tongue
Aren't you so called icons just dumb.
If you 875m mugus would just take your individual N30 per vote and give to your master, he would prolly buy dstv the next day.

But no... You enriched a South African company who would give less than 30% of the money from votes to your master, of which your master in return wouldn't even recognise your name.

My guy.... I hope you dey husto oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
GreyLaw:

No wahala make una continue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by tonididdy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:

grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen different comments on this thread that has made me laugh hard. grin
grin the gist tire me sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Coolx: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues
my sis u said it all
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
900 million votes and each vote cost 100 naira. So the total value of the vote is 90 billion naira. The profit is huge. Well, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?

The pleasures of this world will pass away but they that do the will of God will abide forever.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by TryMeNot(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues
Well said!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by ExpressBooking(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Nigerians are the most unpredictable people on earth.
900m x Nigerian fools = profits.
We dey laugh oooooo.

Someone said Nigeria has the highest number of stupid people in the world and I am beginning to believe that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Goldp5988(f): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
900Million Votes for an Exercise that adds no value to our Eternal lives..

900 Million votes for Pure Vanity!

The devil is really the god of this world..

Anyway there is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that Repents than 99 that need no Repentance..

Be that one person to Forsake the World and its Pleasures .
Be that one Person to Accept the Invitation of the MASTER!
Be that one Person to switch from the Path of Destruction to the path of Life!
Be that one Person to Say yes to JESUS!
Now is the Time! The Next Hour is Not Guaranteed..

Not only the voters that need JESUS, everybody need him, I saw the headline and I was like WHAT!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by mosesbola(f): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
I have sent you a message sir

Nanorest:

WhatsApp me 08118830730
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Litmus: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Anaerobi:

70% of them don't vote in last election.

70% of them may vote in the next election. The historic precedence for all cyclical elections in the world reveals that voter participation ebbs and flows.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Hendris(m): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Collyno82(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Dickeyrider:
hope ur not this dumb. Why are you singling out southern youths, probably is borne out of stereotype. African countries voted as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.