Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice (46385 Views)

Bbnaija Season 5 Got 900million Votes. The Highest Ever — Organizers . / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Agbebakun22: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
gulfer:
That is why they say there is no hunger in Nigeria angry angry angry angry

I don't know if only text votes counted but if it is, N2,700,000,000 was spent on text messages alone.......we need to wake up :-X lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just imagine
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by mosesbola(f): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Do you mean the robbers particularly came for the G?

stabilizer:

I had it but i was robbed last night and they took it away but i have their pictures bro. I will forward it to your whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by bptc10: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is real business,

900 million X 30 naira per text will give 27 billion naira
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Agbebakun22: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Just imagine if is 900m x by 30 is= #27 Billion, imagine money dey this country ooo, for just program of three months such money come out, no wonder they continue hosting it every year... Over profit indeed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Kingbuhari(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Muftimenk:
Ebuka no be igbo man?
he is cashing out... Anything that bring money to the table even if to poo in ur mouth go for it ...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by walkingshadow911: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
DoctorMugu:
shocked nawao
this world is not complete without stupid people!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by simplesearch: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
If only they understand they would consider their end.
Eternal truth here beckon and without sounding prejudicial, fractured or like a sadist, this is the truth and eternal submission about this 900 million souls who voted for this devils craft called BBN show.

In Eternity this implies that 900 million just took a stand against God, and none, had they died immediately after the voting would be allowed an entrance through the pearly gate.

Somebody said there'll be more people in hell than heaven then! Most assuredly, as there are not many with the courage to stand for righteousness in our generation no more.., What a choice to suffer a long eternity in the lake of fire for partaking in a vote for which they gain nothing.

Matthew 7:13
Enter in through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter through it;

1 John 2:15-17
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
edoairways:

What value has music, sports, movies etc added to Nigerians?

Let me educate you.

Those things you mentioned add to the GDP of the country as they are exported.

BBN does not. The money here has gone to multichoice. Multichoice is not a Nigerian company.

Also, go and learn this statement, "a nation, is not built on an epicurean society".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by walkingshadow911: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
deri4luv1:
They got 27 billion and gave the winner 85 million �, what did the voters get please?

This world is not complete without stupid people

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:

Lol. I'm guilty of my own comments buh i don't to BBN

Lol..Bombastically00 comments actually made me laugh hard. grin. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by windbreaker: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
BBN made people to forget the endless loads of issues bothering the country. It was a much needed distraction. We need to quit blaming the country's issues on BBN or the fact that people voted massively on various platforms Different strokes for different folks. If such BBN funds were made available to the govt or private entity to better lives of Nigerians and foster development in the country, it will be misappropriated, misused and diverted to private pockets. so what are we saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]
But you can spend hours watching BBN?

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by SimplePlan34: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
900millon X N30 =N27 billion
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yankee101:
So naija get money be that now

Since this kind expenditure dey more important than food

A country of 200m registering 900m votes

Nigerian youths are not ready. They don't know whats ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
mosesbola:
Do you mean the robbers particularly came for the G?

grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen different comments on this thread that has made me laugh hard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by lymelyte(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
egorov:

Let Nigeria conduct online voting, you will see how many people will vote.

The stress, fear of violence,lack of structure and the badly organised nature of our general election have made people boycott voting
so you want to stay in your house and your dream will come to fruition? You think good things of life comes without a cost?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by lymelyte(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
FirstSon01:
I'd rather sit in my house and vote BBN than come out on election day to vote and dodge bullet from army, police, ballot snatchers, and even queue on the line under hot sun only not to be allowed to vote later cause of card reader error or vote one candidate with my people massively and our votes don't count.

so you are one of those that think vote don't count..
Mehn! It's finished..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Indeed, the plight of the black is affliction.
No wonder, Buhari has captured the future of the Southerners.
The unborn generation of the southerners will pay taxes that would be use to eradicate poverty from the land of sheikh Othman danfodio's descendants.
Imagine, the minister of finance... Hausa fulani
Pencom... Hausa fulani
NAICOM... Hausa Fulani
FIRS.... hausa fulani
Inland waterway... Hausa fulani
NPA.... Hausa fulani
NIMASA.... Hausa fulani
NDIC.... Hausa fulani
CBN... Surrogate and confounder of hausa fulani
NNPC.. Hausa fulani
Abuja... Hausa fulani
Army... Hausa fulani
Police.... Hausa fulani
SEC.... Hausa fulani
Corporate affairs commission... Hausa fulani
Custom services... Hausa fulani
Airforce... Hausa fulani
Immigration.... Hausa fulani
Prison service.... Hausa fulani
Civil defense... Hausa fulani
SSS.... Hausa fulani
NIA.... Hausa fulani
INEC.... Hausa fulani
FCAA.... Hausa fulani
EFCC..... Hausa fulani
NCC..... Hausa fulani
75% of foreign ambassadors/Consulars... Hausa fulani
Buhari is an unrepentant jihadist who is bent on destroying the future of southerners.
He will soon destroy himself.
Hausa fulani has no shame. Noone can do dz to them. They took over the resources of the South, and now the future of southerners is in their dirty hands.
This is imperialism. A modified form of colonialism.
People are busy shouting Laycom while hausa fulanis oligarchs are busy stealing their future.
This is a doom of a Nation. Indeed, there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Romanoff(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s]
But you can spend hours watching BBN?

Cause I no get work?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by miqos02(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
900 million * 5 naira.

Multichoice made billions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Jeromejnr(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
windbreaker:
BBN made people to forget the endless loads of issues bothering the country. It was a much needed distraction. We need to quit blaming the country's issues on BBN or the fact that people voted massively on various platforms Different strokes for different folks. If such BBN funds were made available to the govt or private entity to better lives of Nigerians and foster development in the country, it will be misappropriated, misused and diverted to private pockets. so what are we saying?

We are saying that no nation is built on moral decadence but a stoic and sacrificial attitude.

Nigerians give money and support to people who don't add any value to its GDP.

When we continue to support shows like these, then we passively support the stagnation of the country, and wrong mindsets being wired to that of the children.

Now everyone wants to make ends without care as to the means employed. Your nation will remain as it is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Muftimenk: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kingbuhari:
he is cashing out... Anything that bring money to the table even if to poo in ur mouth go for it ...
but u said no iyanmiri will watch or waste time on bbn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Sibtygar: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

This same statement is what the politician wanted in our mind so we can never claim our freedom and yes it worked. You now think like that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by bigiyaro(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:
I see one of the reasons why Nigeria is stagnant.

How many people voted in the last election
how many people were killed cos they ventured out to vote? do you know the number of people manhandled or maimed or injured by security agents or thugs?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by DVsagacity: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
shame on you too, for failing to realize election vote don't count in Nigeria.
The recent election in Edo state in a good indicator that election votes now count in Nigeria when the people come together and agree as a united force to vote against bad government and godfatherism in the Land
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by bigiyaro(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues
not only the youths o, all of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by bigiyaro(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

no mind the mofos, they should go and count the number of people that were harassed, killed,maimed,injured by both govt agents and thugs before coming here to spew thrash.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Trybes(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
The reward for good work is more work lcon get ready for more work
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
felixnkubi:
I can assure you that 80% of those vote came from free voting platforms, your illiteracy is smelling for you to actually think 900 million of that vote was from sms
e be like you no see the voting centres for lagos ogun state and other places
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Trybes(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
Just imagine Nigeria Youth
During election that has a direct impact in their lives you will never see them na only old people dey vote in Nigeria

Shame on Nigeria Youth

All the same check my Signature
We have genuine Lands in Estates for sale in the Eastern Nigeria.
We take our clients daily to site for inspection
When it becomes possible to vote from your mobile phone then you will begin to see the youths vote massively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.