Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice (46370 Views)

Bbnaija Season 5 Got 900million Votes. The Highest Ever — Organizers . / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
REORIENTATION IS NEEDED URGENTLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
900Million Votes for an Exercise that adds no value to our Eternal lives..

900 Million votes for Pure Vanity!

The devil is really the god of this world..

Anyway there is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that Repents than 99 that need no Repentance..

Be that one person to Forsake the World and its Pleasures .
Be that one Person to Accept the Invitation of the MASTER!
Be that one Person to switch from the Path of Destruction to the path of Life!
Be that one Person to Say yes to JESUS
Now is the Time! The Next Hour is Not Guaranteed..
pastor send money to my aza na 2212432182 zenith
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Slurity(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
90 billion Naira from my calculations of #100 per vote.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Okuda(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back alive due to violence

that is not an excuse not to vote in an election. na everywhere violence dey? if people come out en masse to vote their canfidate which most times is always obvious, there would be less toom for riggers and rigging. abi no be this useless buhari people comot vote for en masse? you think jonathan could have manipulated it?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by peterantai(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Arry110:
30 Naira per sms

That's 27billion naira...... Lucrative I won't lie.

But for what purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

excuses!! How many people died in Edo state?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by eldoradoxx: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Why did BBnaija witness such amount of votes while our elections don't witness much? Because owners of Bbnaija invested in technology that allows viewers vote from the comfort of their homes. Our election managers need to invest in technology. Who says I can register to vote in a general election with just my phone. We all have digital identity traceable to each phone user.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by wolfenstein(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Imagine #1 to 900million text messages

I rest my case
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by felixnkubi: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Antoeni:
Dstv recorded 900million votes on Bbnaija lockdown shows in which they made almost 2.7billion from the show and gave the winner 85million

And after all these, the youths will still support next year voting without thinking about how to overcome poverty cuz these people don't care about the Nigerian economy.

May God help us to have sense
I can assure you that 80% of those vote came from free voting platforms, your illiteracy is smelling for you to actually think 900 million of that vote was from sms

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Protein0: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Antoeni:
Dstv recorded 900million votes on Bbnaija lockdown shows in which they made almost 2.7billion from the show and gave the winner 85million

And after all these, the youths will still support next year voting without thinking about how to overcome poverty cuz these people don't care about the Nigerian economy.

May God help us to have sense
Actually N27b if each of the 900m votes actually costed N30 which isn't so

Modified: even if 1% of the total votes were charged @ N30 each, that's 9m votes which translates to N270m in revenue which is still a huge figure

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by EdiskyHarry: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nothing surprises me in Nigeria anymore,
Let it be like this,
Everybody will feel the impact.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Kingbuhari(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
And who are the 900 million people that view this thrash
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Bobyro: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki in national issues
Southerners go collect, shebi they like to fight themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Adagba1: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jorojoroja:
900m *30 that's 30billion. Davido family networth
what happened to dstv/gotv app votes and internet votes? text messages account for a smaller number of votes.Do your mathematics again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Arry110(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
peterantai:

That's 27billion naira...... Lucrative I won't lie.

But for what purpose.
Online voting is free tho
Let’s say 1/5 of people voted online
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
900 Million Votes; at least #50 per vote... Billions of Naira made by a select few from the pockets of average earners, some of who will still come online to beg!!!

Congrats to Mulitichoice and other partners who saw good and rare profits!!!

It is always good to be among the few smart individuals in the midst of a teeming population of idiots!!! Wealth is assured! From Religion, Politics, to Entertainment!!!...

Once again, congrats to Multi choice and other mass exploiters of gullible social media users.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Bobyro: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
SaintHilary:
According to reports, Icons made 875Million of those votes cool

#60%Geng >>> Awa Fierce tongue
And you're proud?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Arry110(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Protein0:

Actually 27b if each of the 900m votes actually cost N30 which isn't so
voting for Bvn is cheaper than buyer gala, Bbn isn’t the one making Nigeria worst
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by eldoradoxx: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Slurity:
90 billion Naira from my calculations of #100 per vote.
No, most of the votes are done online. Cost only data. You pay when u use SMS option
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Okuda(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Why did BBnaija witness such amount of votes while our elections don't witness much? Because owners of Bbnaija invested in technology that allows viewers vote from the comfort of their homes. Our election managers need to invest in technology. Who says I can register to vote in a general election with just my phone. We all have digital identity traceable to each phone user.

cool. down. we would implement block chain voting system. it would really be one man one vote. when buhari leaves and the right person comes in. just be patient. our own time is coming.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Greatfullheart: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
I hope he explains well to GOD ALMIGHTY on JUDGEMENT DAY.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Zuorom: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
A nation where the youth cannot get their priorities right has no future.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Little wonder redundant and sadistic ancestors are having ruling with reckless abandon!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by DeOTR: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back alive due to violence

Even if we can vote on our phones, millions of the morons who voted in the BBN won't still take that opportunity to participate in our elections.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by EdiskyHarry: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki in national issues
You are making sense, nothing surprises me in Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Kingbuhari(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
point of correction said Yoruba youths are the laziest, because person like me no fit leave my shop just because I want to watch useless thing that will not add 1 Kobo to my life and I doubt any sensible Igbo man or woman on his right sense will waste time he/she will use to sleep and think of his betterment of tomorrow on irrelevant thing like big brother...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Muftimenk: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
:oam speechless
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by OhiOfIhima: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jorojoroja:
900m *30 that's 30billion. Davido family networth

Lol.. 27B bro... And that's true oo because in all their mode of vote, it required charges even the social media votes.

Massive earning by multichoice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO] / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.