Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (11090 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
Cliffhanger

Aswrrr.......

E no funny

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Saicrumam:
Please permit my grammatical errors
No be every body go school wink
I have my story. It happened the year 2018 in Abraka, Delta.Then I was a barman in one of the biggest hotel in town

One day a guy of my age who introduced his name as Dave ( not real name ) approached me and told me he is in dire need of cash and wants to sell his phone, later I learnt from the receptionist that this guy lodged the previous day with four other guys, they took two rooms.
I had a phone but since I was a street guy I helped broker a sale to another dude in the area. It was a good deal and Dave gave me 2k

The next day while I was signing off from work, Dave came and again told me he had two laptops he wants to sell. I was startled, I became suspicious but as a confirm guy I was calm and told him I don't know anyone who is of interest but I pledged to look for one.
The next day when I resumed work a beautiful girl came and bought some drinks and she requested I bring em to the room. On entering the room I was surprised to see Dave and four other guys , then two girls including the one that placed the order
I immediately sensed something gloomy. From their faces I could see fear, anxiety and frustration. Dave asked for update and I told him no show.

That was how we became close and soon with the other boys and girls.
I later realized Dave was a "fine boy", he and the other guys where being hunted by rival confra and that the girl who placed order the other day is his younger and only sibling, while the other girl named Makeda ( not real name) an informat or Intel of the guys

I regret I can't say everything here but mhen this niggars are real strong men.
Makeda is terror herself and you need to see the way she behaves, she smokes like hell, and very jovial too. She will tell me to keep the change whenever she buys from the bar and will come to my bar at noon to gist with me
She told me that she wants to date me, she wasn't even smiling or shy, she was confident, like she is the guy and me the lady

I told her no and was surprised when she said she gets whatever she wants
I was like shooo, for my own creek? Girl from Benin go come threaten me for own territory? I told her calmly I will break the history, and told her plainly I wasn't ok with her toasting me

This niggars later took an extra room ( for the girls) and retained for more than three weeks.
The girls were the one paying the bills and I came to know the were runs girls in Benin.

Soon they started their trade in town and because this girls are very beautiful they took over the big men or boys who patronize us. By now I have become a close confidant of their circle and sometimes secretly spend hours smoking and drinking in their rooms when I'm off duty.
Makeda later left for Benin and on her return she was not happy to see me and Dave's sister Joy ( not real name) having a close bond. I was at the bar one day when she came and asked me if I was dating Joy, I said no but I think I like Joy and may let her know.

She said ok it's fine. I asked what took her to Benin and she said she went to server her God. She belongs to a traditional religion that worship the river goddess.
I was overwhelmed, omo as a correct guy with no time to waste I asked here if it could bless ma hustle. She told me yes but won't be going to Benin again in a long time because she is a target.

The next day after signing off I told her to accompany for a walk and asked her to be my girlfriend. This girl is different kind of a person I ever met before. She just said ok what about Joy, I said I was just pulling her legs
She asked we go to jungle and buy weed. We went bought and sat at the corner. She can wrap smoke more than me.
On our way back she asked which confra do I belong to? I answered her question and that's how she became my first and only true love till date.

She never asked for money from me and it's true she was far richer than me but me too never stooped low.
It was a mutual and fair relationship and we spend on ourselves. She later confirmed to me dat she is into runs and I say ok as long as we won't go raw

It was a very beautiful experience for me, she once brought out a gun and told me her heart is weak and if she catches me double dating she will kill me.

I laughed and asked her what of her, and she said I should kill her too if she double date, and when I asked after her job, she said it is her job and that's it. She don't date any of her clients. I asked her whether she knew who provided the gun she used to threaten me

My OGs became wary of ma rapour with these niggars because now the come to ma bunk whenever I'm off duty.
They said I am over associating with a different "family" but I tried to calm things down
They are my friends and I made sure they are safe around town

I advised and pleaded Makeda to shun confra and runs but she told me that's if not use, she will die nevertheless.
I pressured her and she started disassociating with the rest. She stays in ma house whenever she isn't at work. But she couldn't stop runs because her mom is a trader with little store and she helps with the bills.

Beautiful things of life is always of short but lasting memory

Makeda the only girl my heart ever loved died on the 23rd of November thesame year.
Our relationship was only three months old.
I still feel the pains even as I type
I will always share and enjoy those wonderful moments as long as I live.

Maybe that why I can't stand a girl anymore
I can admire a girl in the morning and dislike her in the evening. I get easily bored with and intolerant of them , though some of our girls aren't helping things either.

I later learnt she knew about her death prior to it. It wasn't a medical issues but gat to do with traditions and convenant. That's all I can say

She died a peaceful death. She left for Benin that early morning and I bade her farewell at Benin park, not knowing that's the last we did ever see, she slept that night and didn't awoke

It's very painful. She is the only child of her mom
I still visits her month every month or two and our relationship is like a mother and son
That's my story and it's not a one with happy ending

I still love you Makeda, may ur soul ever be blessed and if possible may we meet again in our next cycle of life

I admire ur sincerity...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by otipoju(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Omobada:

And what cleaner means?

Disposer of dead bodies and all evidence at the murder site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
nice updates from d guys who have owned up...... I once dated one but cos of my tight religious background I escaped a lot mehn.....though I ran things those days in school

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
nice updates from d guys who have owned up...... I once dated one she was a lesbian and she had gfs cos she was d tomboy....mehn u need to see where dis gal is smoking those days, she was pretty as Bleep..... and a pH girl later I found out she was from a tight religious background than me, even from one of d sanctimonious churches in Nigeria which I won't mention but cos of my religious background I escaped a lot mehn.....though I ran things those days in school
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

This is how fake people comment Just because you're full of lies , you now find it hard to believe others Must you comment when you know you have nothing reasonable to say ?
Wetin dis mumu dey talk? You no sabi anytin abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by LedRock: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
ethicallyright:
I had a lovely childhood of Barbie cartoons from Mum's side and James Bond movies from Dad's angle. Day dreaming, soliloquizing and playing with my water gun were my hobbies, an apt representation of my desire to imitate the heroes of Hollywood spy actions I so much cherished.

My admission into a Federal University happened while I was still a teenager. Romance and love were not my thing ,and not still is. I dedicated the second decade of my life which corresponded with my time in University gambling with business ideas while trying to transform them into reality. I lost most but won few with distinction.

My childhood dream of being an "007" was still intact even though the rotation of the earth each day made it become more impossible . Every sunset went down with the futility of a possible spy career because of the specialization tertiary education offers.

A decent, fashionable, intelligent, well-behaved and handsome male in class wouldn't escape the wish list of his female classmates if he adds mystery to his A-list. I was unpredictable, spoke to a few and rarely laughed just to keep my top spy demeanor intact. The green lights started arriving , all but one I chose to ignore.

Vanessa's green light ranked above all others and of course any man, desperate or not , would give in to hers. With a slender but 8 shape , clear skin and foreign accent she was just too hot to ignore.

One morning she decided to take my route, out of a hundred routes, as passage to her seat in class. She stepped on my left toes which were inside my luxurious Prada dressing shoes , the only in our faculty. She told me "Sorry" and I nodded carelessly without trying to begin a conversation like most simps would do if they had an opportunity to.

From brushing her chest on my back to remind me of her soft yet erect young adult breasts to telling me to buy snacks for her during breaks , Vanessa's perseverance in the battle for my attention was intense. We fixed the date in a restaurant I couldn't afford as a student even though she ate the cheapest food there . I paid to maintain my class and establish my dominion.

Skipped her calls , didn't return her messages and ignored her in class. During a faculty dinner in a hotel outside Campus, I booked a decent room to relax after the end of the dinner at midnight. Vanessa appeared like a thespian in a red carpet for the dinner.

I said no word, held her hands moved to the hotel room, unzipped her dress behind and pushed her to fall on the comfortable bed. Kissed her passionately and fondled her mammary glands until she informed me that she intends to go downstairs and pick her purse from the auditorium were the dinner held.

She left her phone with me, a rare assurance that she loved what I did to her body those few seconds and therefore she would return sooner. I went through her WhatsApp messages, the ones she archived and discovered that she's a member of a female cult. I did the needful and extracted the data for careful study at home and completed the process before she returned. I did this without a trace.

When she returned the grin on her face was larger than life. I blindfolded her , stripped her and started with her belly, her upper body and then below her waist. I did it with conviction that there wouldn't be another opportunity so half a dozen of condoms would go to the incinerator the next day from our contact activity.

Two weeks later , I worked on the data I extracted , printed the pictures and burned the videos to a CD. I put them in a brown envelope and dropped it on the desk of the Dean of Student affairs after breaking into his office at night with a master key. On Friday, names of those summoned by the school senate were pasted on the largest board in our University. "Vanessa Okoro Taiwo " topped the list.

Dreams do come true. My dream of being a secret agent came true in the most absurd circumstance.

That's my story, how I got involved with a cultist in school.

Best post ever. What you did is exactly what I have done too but not for a cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Dreyton36: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Wetin dis mumu dey talk? You no sabi anytin abeg.

Just STFU
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

Just STFU

Na dis faceless class dey give you moral. If not, i for sample you for real. Just watch ur mouth
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Dreyton36: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Na dis faceless class dey give you moral. If not, i for sample you for real. Just watch ur mouth

Lol that's how kids think and behave
If only you know what's behind you this 48
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Dreyton36:

Lol that's how kids think and behave If only you know what's behind you this 48
You no wise as you dey claim oldie. Na you go still run like kid wey you be.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by zoer(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Make una come continue na Op

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mosdii(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2020
The principal and other teachers on hearing what was happening in SS2 commercial class, came pleading with I.B and her gang to forgive and leave us since she has punished us enough.
I.B was adamant to fish out the culprit, she deliberately refused telling the principal what transpired and the reason for the punishment so as not to raise eyebrows.

We were receiving a breather as the principal was talking and pleading with her to pardon us but that was only for a short while cos as soon as the principal and the teachers left after they couldn't convince her to pardon us, she resumed from where she stopped. This time around, the drilling was severe. She begin threatening us with 'i go kpai una finish and nobody go cough', 'i go do una strong thing today', 'shebi the grasscutter wey get this jotter no wan i.d abi', 'today una go know who be I.B, I go deal with una'.

When the threats and drilling became too much for some of us to handle, tears began flowing down the cheeks of some Lily livered students (males & females).
I.B was enjoying the show and was laughing and mimicking the cries of those that were crying. She held the jotter and began to read what I wrote and was soliloquizing and shaking her head, saying 'na me I.B this animal say him go hang my leg for desk, flog me with him #5 cane(mamba) and I go dey shout mama oh mama oh'. Me, I.B(beating her chest) for this school person go flog me and I go dey cry, to the amazement of the class. We all looked at each other without saying anything.

One of her girls, echoed 'the dog get mind sef oh, him no fear. E be like life don tire am, all the male dogs pass this side'.

She now asked 'which of una write this thing for him jotter'. She asked this question after noticing that the jotter belonged to a male hence the reason for the separation. She was punishing the whole class to see if someone will own up or point out the owner of the jotter but was disappointed in the process since she didn't get any response despite the punishments.

After so much threats and drilling with canes and belts, one of my classmates told her to check the handwriting in our various books to compare and possibly locate the owner with similar handwriting.

On hearing this, I was not comfortable because I knew definitely that I will be caught. She nodded her head and said very good advice, just dey pray say make e no be you. Bring out your bags and books was the next thing, I was fidgeting while thinking on what to do to escape the impending disgrace until the school bell signaled the closure of school. We all shouted, stood up to leave when she said 'where una think say una wan go?', 'common make una maintain and dey una dey'. She asked all the girl students to go since the jotter proved that it was a boy that owns it.
I was busy thinking of how to evade this scenario all to no avail because she and her girls barricaded the classroom door coupled with the protector windows. I was restless, hissing and sighing, looking for a non existent exit door as the ideas continue reducing to my detriment.
All these while, one of her colleague was busy stealing glances at me, eyeing me each time our eyes come in contact. I wasn't smiling unlike her that was smiling because she was enjoying the torture she and her gang leader were dishing on us.
The female students all left the classroom and so it was us (boys) and I.B and her good girls gang all in the classroom. Weird thoughts began engulfing my crazy head once again. I just let out my sexy smile with my shinny white teeth and diastema while winking my beautiful eyes in the process. The girl that was stealing glances at me ( later found out her name was Ibiso) smiled sheepishly at me on seeing my teeth and diastema. She had an oval face with cheek dimples and wore the shortest skirt because she has fine big legs, thick thighs and butt(my speck). I.B asked us to put our books on top our desks while she and her girls inspects to fish out the culprit. She also said she will check our private part to see the person that has the guts to write about flogging her in a jotter. We murmured pleasurably on hearing that cos we have no option and moreover school has closed and she's it at liberty to do whatever she feels like doing according to her. She was angry that her unclothedness was seen by an anonymous boy student and she wanted her pound of flesh.

They begin the inspection and comparing of handwriting in the jotter and in our books, I was scratching my head in my position, panting and sweating profusely.
The first one didn't matched, and they asked him to take down his trouser and reveal his mamba. They all laughed out loud on seeing it, shouting 'biro cover'. After checking the book and the mamba and found out you are not the one, they will order you to go. I switched positions many times to make sure that I am the last to avoid shame and embarrassment in the eyes of my classmates but on the other hand, I wanted to be the last man standing to maybe have them wanting a piece of my mamba because I am well endowed down there(in my crazy foolish mind).

They checked everyone aside me and didn't find any match, on getting to my position, something happened.

TBC

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Prognose: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:
I had a lovely childhood of Barbie cartoons from Mum's side and James Bond movies from Dad's angle. Day dreaming, soliloquizing and playing with my water gun were my hobbies, an apt representation of my desire to imitate the heroes of Hollywood spy actions I so much cherished.

My admission into a Federal University happened while I was still a teenager. Romance and love were not my thing ,and not still is. I dedicated the second decade of my life which corresponded with my time in University gambling with business ideas while trying to transform them into reality. I lost most but won few with distinction.

My childhood dream of being an "007" was still intact even though the rotation of the earth each day made it become more impossible . Every sunset went down with the futility of a possible spy career because of the specialization tertiary education offers.

A decent, fashionable, intelligent, well-behaved and handsome male in class wouldn't escape the wish list of his female classmates if he adds mystery to his A-list. I was unpredictable, spoke to a few and rarely laughed just to keep my top spy demeanor intact. The green lights started arriving , all but one I chose to ignore.

Vanessa's green light ranked above all others and of course any man, desperate or not , would give in to hers. With a slender but 8 shape , clear skin and foreign accent she was just too hot to ignore.

One morning she decided to take my route, out of a hundred routes, as passage to her seat in class. She stepped on my left toes which were inside my luxurious Prada dressing shoes , the only in our faculty. She told me "Sorry" and I nodded carelessly without trying to begin a conversation like most simps would do if they had an opportunity to.

From brushing her chest on my back to remind me of her soft yet erect young adult breasts to telling me to buy snacks for her during breaks , Vanessa's perseverance in the battle for my attention was intense. We fixed the date in a restaurant I couldn't afford as a student even though she ate the cheapest food there . I paid to maintain my class and establish my dominion.

Skipped her calls , didn't return her messages and ignored her in class. During a faculty dinner in a hotel outside Campus, I booked a decent room to relax after the end of the dinner at midnight. Vanessa appeared like a thespian in a red carpet for the dinner.

I said no word, held her hands moved to the hotel room, unzipped her dress behind and pushed her to fall on the comfortable bed. Kissed her passionately and fondled her mammary glands until she informed me that she intends to go downstairs and pick her purse from the auditorium were the dinner held.

She left her phone with me, a rare assurance that she loved what I did to her body those few seconds and therefore she would return sooner. I went through her WhatsApp messages, the ones she archived and discovered that she's a member of a female cult. I did the needful and extracted the data for careful study at home and completed the process before she returned. I did this without a trace.

When she returned the grin on her face was larger than life. I blindfolded her , stripped her and started with her belly, her upper body and then below her waist. I did it with conviction that there wouldn't be another opportunity so half a dozen of condoms would go to the incinerator the next day from our contact activity.

Two weeks later , I worked on the data I extracted , printed the pictures and burned the videos to a CD. I put them in a brown envelope and dropped it on the desk of the Dean of Student affairs after breaking into his office at night with a master key. On Friday, names of those summoned by the school senate were pasted on the largest board in our University. "Vanessa Okoro Taiwo " topped the list.

Dreams do come true. My dream of being a secret agent came true in the most absurd circumstance.

That's my story, how I got involved with a cultist in school.

Naiccee talent there. Applaudiseee!!!!
That was a good short story. You should consider living out your dreams of being a spy by writing your imaginary adventures down. I'm quite sure it will sell like hot cake.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by AIlahuAkbar: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zoharariel:

I like the way you write, the plot, the suspense and the diction. It was just as if I was watching Die To Live Another Day - A James Bond flick that will be released in 2040.

But you must be an idiot to think those reading your fictitous comment on Nairaland are kindergarten children.
for years now you've been notorious for making senseless comments.
when will you get some sense?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Rareoil(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:
The principal and other teachers on hearing what was happening in SS2 commercial class, came pleading with I.B and her gang to forgive and leave us since she has punished us enough.
I.B was adamant to fish out the culprit, she deliberately refused telling the principal what transpired and the reason for the punishment so as not to raise eyebrows.

We were receiving a breather as the principal was talking and pleading with her to pardon us but that was only for a short while cos as soon as the principal and the teachers left after they couldn't convince her to pardon us, she resumed from where she stopped. This time around, the drilling was severe. She begin threatening us with 'i go kpai una finish and nobody go cough', 'i go do una strong thing today', 'shebi the grasscutter wey get this jotter no wan i.d abi', 'today una go know who be I.B, I go deal with una'.

When the threats and drilling became too much for some of us to handle, tears began flowing down the cheeks of some Lily livered students (males & females).
I.B was enjoying the show and was laughing and mimicking the cries of those that were crying. She held the jotter and began to read what I wrote and was soliloquizing and shaking her head, saying 'na me I.B this animal say him go hang my leg for desk, flog me with him #5 cane(mamba) and I go dey shout mama oh mama oh'. Me, I.B(beating her chest) for this school person go flog me and I go dey cry, to the amazement of the class. We all looked at each other without saying anything.

One of her girls, echoed 'the dog get mind sef oh, him no fear. E be like life don tire am, all the male dogs pass this side'.

She now asked 'which of una write this thing for him jotter'. She asked this question after noticing that the jotter belonged to a male hence the reason for the separation. She was punishing the whole class to see if someone will own up or point out the owner of the jotter but was disappointed in the process since she didn't get any response despite the punishments.

After so much threats and drilling with canes and belts, one of my classmates told her to check the handwriting in our various books to compare and possibly locate the owner with similar handwriting.

On hearing this, I was not comfortable because I knew definitely that I will be caught. She nodded her head and said very good advice, just dey pray say make e no be you. Bring out your bags and books was the next thing, I was fidgeting while thinking on what to do to escape the impending disgrace until the school bell signaled the closure of school. We all shouted, stood up to leave when she said 'where una think say una wan go?', 'common make una maintain and dey una dey'. She asked all the girl students to go since the jotter proved that it was a boy that owns it.
I was busy thinking of how to evade this scenario all to no avail because she and her girls barricaded the classroom door coupled with the protector windows. I was restless, hissing and sighing, looking for a non existent exit door as the ideas continue reducing to my detriment.
All these while, one of her colleague was busy stealing glances at me, eyeing me each time our eyes come in contact. I wasn't smiling unlike her that was smiling because she was enjoying the torture she and her gang leader were dishing on us.
The female students all left the classroom and so it was us (boys) and I.B and her good girls gang all in the classroom. Weird thoughts began engulfing my crazy head once again. I just let out my sexy smile with my shinny white teeth and diastema while winking my beautiful eyes in the process. The girl that was stealing glances at me ( later found out her name was Ibiso) smiled sheepishly at me on seeing my teeth and diastema. She had an oval face with cheek dimples and wore the shortest skirt because she has fine big legs, thick thighs and butt(my speck). I.B asked us to put our books on top our desks while she and her girls inspects to fish out the culprit. She also said she will check our private part to see the person that has the guts to write about flogging her in a jotter. We murmured pleasurably on hearing that cos we have no option and moreover school has closed and she's it at liberty to do whatever she feels like doing according to her. She was angry that her unclothedness was seen by an anonymous boy student and she wanted her pound of flesh.

They begin the inspection and comparing of handwriting in the jotter and in our books, I was scratching my head in my position, panting and sweating profusely.
The first one didn't matched, and they asked him to take down his trouser and reveal his mamba. They all laughed out loud on seeing it, shouting 'biro cover'. After checking the book and the mamba and found out you are not the one, they will order you to go. I switched positions many times to make sure that I am the last to avoid shame and embarrassment in the eyes of my classmates but on the other hand, I wanted to be the last man standing to maybe have them wanting a piece of my mamba because I am well endowed down there(in my crazy foolish mind).

They checked everyone aside me and didn't find any match, on getting to my position, something happened.

TBC

Oga abeg finish your story.

Cliff hanger.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:

TBC

Local man commends your writing

But comman complete it and stop putting us in suspense

I once had my experience with cult girls

It happened back when I was in the polythecnic, I happened to be the youngest guy in my department back then and I mostly walk alone

I tried taking a walk around the school one evening and I was called by some girls (I don't need a sorcecer to tell them they were cultists from their appearance alone)

They were 5 in number and they are always together or more

I think it was their leader that called me

I stood outside and they were talking to me from the window side

They asked me to come inside and sit down with them and I said I was OK standing outside

Then their leader started asking about me and was asking personal questions like my age and if I had a girlfriend and she was asking if anyone use to disturb me at school

Long story short, Hanty said she has been noticing me and she really likes me and she will take good care of me

I burst out laughing out loud then I asked her to repeat it (Expecting her to laugh as well) but I saw the seriousness in her face and her friends backed her up by saying she's serious

I wanted to say Haaaaa but I just burst out laughing again (I acted like a complete mumu)

I kept laughing until I started walking away from them

They called me back and asked why I was laughing and I said it's funny

Las las they asked me to be going since they saw I had a childish mentality

P.S: I used to fantasize about them ladies and although I was really into older women at the time and the lady in question was my full spec, I feared she could have HIV and wanted to pass it or wanted to use me for something bad

Because there was nothing likeable about me back in the days.

I played stupid because I felt saying Yes was dangerous
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Altair25(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Vyzz:
This is gonna be interesting....

I have never dated any though...

I think Imma try it out

50/50 life na dice

It can go one of two ways bro
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by powerhouse3(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
A thread of 2020,..and we are also existing 2021 and mosdii couldn't do justice to it
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by mosdii(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
powerhouse3:
A thread of 2020,..and we are also existing 2021 and mosdii couldn't do justice to it

I'm coming don't worry, I'll do justice to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Jackossky(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
I like what I read. So, here is something close.

There was this rainy afternoon when all 100l student were to have a class, it was a GST class then and if you are in school, you know how full such class can get? On this day, I was early to have booked a sit for myself , then, friends were not much and I'm just a new guy but with fantasies of seeing more than my sight can. I was on my voyage of exploring but then came a beautiful black lady.
I later found out her name to be Glory (Not real name though), she looked tensed and in her frantic effort to secure an already occupied seats, eyes were fixated on her while the lecture was going on.

To save her from the embarrassment, I ushered her a glint of hope by creating a mini space as I was sitting at the edge. She saw me, moving towards my sit and in her eyes, I saw a glimpse of 'thank-you' look registered on her face.
"It's an honour" my eyes reflected back and while the lecture was going on, her tight body glued to mine and the feel was as intense as the rain pouring in its anger.
Then, Maybe it was the juvenile exuberance or something more sinister within me for my hands wandered to hers, our fingers locked and while the lecturer was being so serious, narrating the story of the Ogiso Dynasty, our hands were revelling in the feel of each other palm.

Eyes were fixated at the lecturer as I remove my hands and meandered ... ( Chai, I don spoil finish)

After the hot-smooch class session I had with Glory, I didn't see her for a long time. In my school then, there was a place notorious for cultism and considered a den of ravagers. It was known as XANGA

One day, I ventured into this mad vicinity only to meet a leaflet of my past... GLORY

Petite as she was, in full black regalia and her body contours draped in a pure black linen; she approached me, accompanied by two females in differing wears. My heart fluttered but I kept my calm as she walked brazenly towards my direction ( I swear, I don tire to write o)

It was a swift discussion as I pledged to meet again - that night, behold the sight I saw. It was Glory standing at my door post wearing a black gown which my mind dismissed at that time "Someone actually described where you st..." She was saying when my lips caught hers in midair, pulling her in and the scene reminded me of Christian and Anastasia (50 shades freed).
*PS: I am on a sabbatical leave, sorry, I promised myself not to recount a sex scene for a while *

We did it that night, again and again, unknown to me, she was the leader of one of the leading female cult group.

She didn't want to tell me at first but a certain day, a friend of mine was walking and before I could tell her about the girl that just entered the eatery with an entourage, my friend - Tosin (Still not real name) held me and said we should change direction. He told me if I knew who that girl was, " I kinda know her" I replied with the intent to surprise my friend when he sees the public display of affection she'd give me.

"See, you don't know that girl and pray you don't ever meet her. She is the leader of Bleep ❤️ group. " he sauntered on, changing direction " Have you heard of Xabel?" he asked; nodding my head -" Their group was the reason why Lecturer Jide is in prison now. They set him up and massacred..." He continued with low voice while realisation began to dawn on me.

The picture started fitting and I could remember the first night she was standing at my door post, that moment she was undressing and have to remove some cowries around her waist. She told me then that it was for protection and I just took to be one of those superstitious belief prevalent in Nigeria.

Getting home, I was deep in thought and know I have to remove myself from this relationship, I just knew it within myself. For some mysterious reason, she didn't come around for days. After 4 days, I can't remember the particular reason I ventured to Xanga(That notorious place I said was a haven of cult group). I think I came to pickup some foodstuff; food there was cheap.

I was midway when I got accosted by some mean looking group of girls. They seemed different and the air around them reads danger. I was about to bolt but decided to stay calm "calmness always work" I muttered to myself amidst my Internal flight instinct. That night was one I will never forget in a hurry.

I can't say how they did it, I just knew I shook one of the females hand and the next thing I could remember was that I found myself in a totally new environment encircled by wolfish looking females- some were older, some younger however, I couldn't make out their distinct faces due to the dim environment we were in.
I can't pride myself to be the most handsome but then, here I am. In the midst of the deadly female Rival group - This group is different from that of Grace or should I say Xabel? -
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by EASYGURU(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Kwantinue
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by KAM3KAZI: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Make una come finish una story oo
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by luizpippo(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Over a year Mosdii no fit finish one story yet he go dey say Niaja girls no good.

Even Jackossy come start him own and dey expect us to wait for an till next year

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by EmmanuelBlaze04: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Op please come oo
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? by Venom442: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
mosdii:
Continuation....

They started kissing, licking, touching, handling and undressing each other. I was shocked by the scene because I have never seen girls get so romantic and do such nasty stuffs to themselves despite I hearing side talks about female teachers and students indulging in such activities within the school premises.
The scene was getting interesting so I decided to advance forward to get a clearer picture and vision of this unbelievable moment.
I started tiptoeing towards them to fulfill my foolish fantasy or should I say lust. As I was getting closer to them, I accidentally stepped on a cassava stem that made a squeaky sound, I paused immediately standing agape with one of my hand on my head and the other covering my mouth from screaming and making further noise that will drag their attention to my position.
They heard the sound, and echoed "wetin be that", "who be that", "who goes there" and "who goes". At this juncture, I began shivering and backtracking. They stood up and headed to the direction where the sound was emanated. As I was backtracking when I saw them coming, I was lusting over their beautiful dangling upper region and fresh body parts. I stopped for a minute to admire these beautiful creatures but
When I noticed their pace had increased, I had no other option than to do a 180 spin and took to my heels. As I was running to safety, the leaves and grasses I was stepping on, were making Squealing sounds, leaving traces. In the course of running, something fell off my pocket but I never bothered to know what fell off because to me, my safety was Paramount to me at that time. I arrived at the back of girls convenience, cleaned myself up and walked straight to my classroom. Before the school bell rang for the closing of school, I was already with my bag at the gate.
Back at home, I was just reminiscing about what I saw and how I would love to feed my big eyes and fulfill my fantasy again and again just like tortoise in that story that said to himself "I go go again".

Back in school on Monday after that wonderful eye popping experience I had on Friday, I was smiling and revealing my fine shinny white teeth and diastema (when I was in primary school in Port Harcourt, I once auditioned for close up advert due to the fine white set of teeth I had) when I saw I.B and her good girls squad coming. I was smiling because I saw the unclothedness of the most dreadful girl and some of her gang members and I was picturing them naked in my head as they walked past me with anger on their faces.

I got relieved when the maths teacher rounded up his lesson and left the classroom as I was thinking he will not end his lesson thereby making me miss feeding my big eyes on I.B and her good girls gang naked bodies once again during the break period as it was almost time.

In my anticipating mood waiting for the signal by the school bell, I.B and her gang of girls marched into my class in their numbers (they were more in numbers compared to what I normally see) with a venomous and anger filled face as if they were going for a war.
That smile enveloped my face again immediately I saw them as the Friday's event came knocking. I was smiling sheepishly, picturing her naked body right in front of me when her question "na which grasscutter been dey farm on Friday" changed my smile to fear.
I quickly looked around to see if anyone will mention my name or point me because I knew clearly that no one from my class saw me when I was spying on them.
The class was silent and she replied "una don turn deaf and dumb wey una no wan talk abi ok na, somebody gan Wu here na".
The class was still quiet because you dare not murmur in her presence because wetin you go chop ehen you no go like am.
She then beckon on one of her girls to give her a book, she raised the book and asked which grasscutter get this book, I raised my head and looked at the book keenly and saw that the book is my personal jotter that I normally write all those dirty fantasies I was carrying in my head about her and her gang.

****Back at home over the weekend, I was searching for my jotter to pen down what I saw on Friday but I couldn't find it, I searched everywhere and still couldn't find it, I knew I must have forgotten it somewhere probably at school and when I get to school on Monday,I will look for it maybe I forgot it in a friend's bag or something *****

As I saw the jotter on her hand, I quickly flashed back to Friday's event and recalled that the jotter was in my pocket and when I was running for my dear life in the farm something dropped but I never bothered to check what was it since I was in motion.
The bell had already signaled for break time but who dares walk out on the most dreadful girl and her squad when she's talking.

She gave a very wicked and intimidating laugh with these words "ngbeke say him wan play, no worry him don see play and him go play tire".
Her girls were shouting and ranting asking who owns it, I was just quiet as if I know nothing about what they were saying.
They started their aggressive assault when nobody took responsibility or ownership of the said book.
Other good boys in the class were scared of her all thanks to her elder brother and so none was able to revolt. Break was over, but we still were under siege or should I say severe harrasment from I.B and her gang.

Since there was no name on the jotter, it was very difficult to know who owns it hence my keeping mute and not owning up while partaking in the onslaught dished out by I.B and her gang.

To be continued...

Nigeria girls are useless, all of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Girls On Nairaland!!! / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? / Newly Wed - Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.